Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
I'm personally in the camp that believes that she leans closer to the furry artstyle and preference more than normal stylistic choices. The combination of the ears plus the over exaggerated SD body type and the shape of her face all pretty much fit into the borderline category since most of her art seems more stylistically in-line with furry preferences as opposed to just a simple kemonomimi preference.

It might be a different perspective between people who play League and know the champion, and those who don't. I've been playing for years and never thought Trist was furry, or Shyvana (half-dragon), or even Nidalee (shapeshifter). There's some good furry content of Kindred out there, though.

With almost 900 images on file, E621 (a furry-only site) appears to disagree with you.
Being an apprentice picture-hunter, I've never seen this website. Does it have a vastly different gallery than rule34.xxx or rule34.paheal.net? Their website design all looks very similar, but the content is not the same. I've been using the combination of those, google, and thatpervert.com so far.

Also, I requested editing rights on the google doc, name's bzagonibig. Not sure if submittion would create a duplicate line or update the existing one.

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn
Universe: Sailor Moon
Pics: 560
Type: Anime

Note: This is a non-loli pack for a character that has a lot of loli R34. At some point I may make a loli pack for her, but this is not that pack.

masseuse swim (00001).jpg

Reactions: Reij

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Being an apprentice picture-hunter, I've never seen this website. Does it have a vastly different gallery than rule34.xxx or rule34.paheal.net? Their website design all looks very similar, but the content is not the same. I've been using the combination of those, google, and thatpervert.com so far.
E621 is a site that I definitely go to for anything furry. Last I checked, they had over 17K pics for Judy Hopps, far, far, far more than any other site. They are very strict on only allowing characters with visual furry characteristics. In this case the ears get her in there easily.

It's interesting to see this character from these different perspectives. From fans of the game, no way is she furry. From furry fandom, she meets their criteria, so of course she's a furry. :)

A couple of other very useful sites....
- Great site. Never figured out how pics are submitted, but they have a massive collection. R34 and non-adult.
Deviantart.com - Great for non-adult and light adult. Need a free account to see anything even slightly adult. Good sources for non-adult are very useful, as a good pack will contain a good amount of non-R34.
- Another good mixed-content site.
- The Deviant Art of Japan. You need a free account to see anything adult. "R-18" is the magic tag for adult stuff. While the site itself is in Japanese, in the last couple of years they have added auto-translations to the search interface, which makes it massively easier to find content. Pixiv is the original source for a lot of R34 content.

Also, I requested editing rights on the google doc, name's bzagonibig. Not sure if submittion would create a duplicate line or update the existing one.
You'll need to wait for the doc owner for that, as I'm pretty sure I don't have admin rights myself. I have editing rights, but not the ability to grant them.

I'm pretty sure that the submission form always creates a new line. That said, since I have editing rights, I can go delete the old line if you direct me to what you want removed.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I just checked. Judy Hopps has topped 24K pics on E621. Holy crap. Glad I made a pack for her a while back. Ridiculously large amounts of pics around is one factor that can make a pack effort look to be far more trouble than it's worth.

Not on E621, but Hatsune Miku is another with absolutely ridiculous numbers of pics. Last I check on her on Pixiv, a search of her maxed out at 50K, and only went around 11 months back. I have no idea how many pics of her there actually are out there. Certainly well into 6 digits.

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Tali'Zorah pack from Mass Effect
Pics: 225
Type: Western
BK.ini: Yes

tali.jpg tali2.jpg

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
I'll definitely check out E621 for Tristana then. With the additional content I might even have enough for a Kindred pack, but it's doubtful. Also if you guys know non-anime characters that are popular in rule34 with lots of content but don't have BK packs yet, I'm open to suggestions.

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I'll definitely check out E621 for Tristana then. With the additional content I might even have enough for a Kindred pack, but it's doubtful. Also if you guys know non-anime characters that are popular in rule34 with lots of content but don't have BK packs yet, I'm open to suggestions.
Does "non-anime" include Japanese games? Plenty of Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem characters are undone.

Hmm......

DC Heroes. Catwoman and Power Girl have not been done. Also Jynx and Terra.

A number of Steven Universe girls have not been done. Garnet and Peridot, definitely, though Peridot might count as loli. And then a lot of the less regular characters. From the Diamonds, to Rose, to Jasper, etc.

MILFs:
Nicole Waterson from Gumball for a furry MILF.
Lois Griffin from Family Guy
Francine Smith from American Dad
Marge Simpson from The Simpsons

Megara from Disney's Hercules, Esmerelda from Disney's Hunchback and Kida from Atlantis

several girls from Futurama

For live action ones there are GoT, Doctor Who, and Star Trek characters. Still some undone from Star Wars as well.

Sarah Bellum from PPG.

For furries multiple Sonic characters are undone.

Honey Lemon and Aunt Cass from Big Hero 6.

Candice, Linda Flynn-Fletcher, Stacy, and Vanessa from Phineas and Ferb

Alita from Battle Angel (Manga and a live action movie.)

Leloo from Fifth Element

Adventure Time characters

Archie characters

Stephanie from Lazy Town

Rescue rangers girls other than Gadget

Princess Fiona from Shrek

Sandy Cheeks from Spongebob for a full furry.

April O'Neil from TMNT

Jessie from Toy Story

Last edited:

Dattebayo02

Dec 29, 2019
Since you did Tali from Mass Effect, how about female Shepard, Miranda Lawson, and Ashley Williams who are also from Mass Effect? Outside of Mass Effect, how about Bastila Shan from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Lana Beniko from Star Wars: The Old Republic, and Drew Saturday from the Secret Saturday?

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Nice, I see some potential for April O'Neil and Catwoman, I'll add them to the list.

Right now I'm finishing up Liara T'Soni from Mass Effect. Femshep, I don't know if there's enough quality content of her, same with Ashley. And Jack, who's my favorite in the franchise. Shit. Personally I've never found Miranda Lawson attractive, so don't hold your breath.

I like the Star Wars suggestions, but the problem is I need girls with at least 1000 pictures (I use rule34.xxx to get an average number) that I can browse through, from which I need 150 minimum that's decent quality. As an example, Ciri had 4k images, and I ended up with 180~ in the pack, so nothing is guaranteed. The more the better.

I still have some League of Legends characters with uptapped potential, then there's Sombra and a few others from Overwatch. Elizabeth from Bioshock as well.

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Would also like to see the actual Saber version of Artoria get one done
I've got a regular saber in the pipeline (as well as Lancer Alter that just needs to get tagged) so those should be coming out soon
Turns out one exists. Tidalbore did it quite a while back. Somehow all his packs got missed when we mass imported the data into the current G-Doc. He did a bunch of fate packs. All are listed now on the G-Doc, and all are available in his .

Not to in any way say that you cannot do your own version, just wanted you to be aware.

Dattebayo02

Dec 29, 2019
Turns out one exists. Tidalbore did it quite a while back. Somehow all his packs got missed when we mass imported the data into the current G-Doc. He did a bunch of fate packs. All are listed now on the G-Doc, and all are available in his .

Not to in any way say that you cannot do your own version, just wanted you to be aware.
Thanks a lot. I was looking for the Saber one a long time ago and only found Lancer. Also, I tried downloading the Saber zip but it says "Temporary error, retrying"

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Thanks a lot. I was looking for the Saber one a long time ago and only found Lancer. Also, I tried downloading the Saber zip but it says "Temporary error, retrying"
Ok. Just tried it myself. Same thing. So it's not currently viable. Tidalbore is still around, even though he doesn't make packs anymore. Maybe he can reupload the pack.

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
I'll try to get it back up as soon as possible
Alright, reuploaded some of the older packs, took a quick moment to rename some of the more egregious image names to provide SOME polish, all the DLs seem to be working now for me, if someone could verify I would be grateful (here is a fresh link, just in case the link was somehow an issue: ). Will try and at least do a few more quick polish rounds just to fix some of the more major errors I made (like not realizing I shouldn't put sub-tags on farm pics for many of my early packs), but hopefully things should at least be functional again. I am still working on updating the packs, but that is definitely not going to be a quick process by any means (my free time is basically non-existent outside of sleep right now, thanks pandemic), but with any luck I will at least make some progress soon.

Reactions: Reij

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
I'm new to tagging, would you elaborate? Does the game just ignore optional farm tags, or do they actually cause errors?
short answer: it doesn't cause errors per se, but farm images will start to show up for non-farm tasks from my recollection
long answer: With the farm, at least in the past, you wanted the type of farm activity (beast, big, monster, machine) and the overarching type of activity (service, sex, anal, group, fetish, bis) and nothing else, because including sub-tags for such activities (as an example, cowgirl for sex, bondage for fetish, oral for service) would cause the pictures to show up in the regular rotation for that activity outside the farm. For the "big" tag this isn't that much of an issue generally (because unless the image features some rather stupid proportions it's still sexual activity involving a dude or dudes, not that big a deal), but for monster and beast especially it looks weird to have pigs, horses, orcs, and tentacle monsters show up as customers at your brothel, or as a part of your training. Maybe that's been dealt with since I last looked into it, but if so I am unaware. When I first started out, I tagged every picture with every tag I felt fit, which led to several of my early packs having farm images show up in regular rotations, and by the time I realized and started fixing things, my free time started to dwindle.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes