Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Maybe that's been dealt with since I last looked into it, but if so I am unaware.
It has. If the pic has Beast or Monster tagged, it will never show up in non-farm contexts. So the other tags are no longer harmful when used with those two, but they are ignored and pointless.

Those two farm tags in particular should only be used with each other and one or more of (Naked, Service, Sex, Anal, Fetish, Bisexual, or Group).

Reactions: Tidalbore

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Wow guys, you're making a lot of good packs, can't wait to play again! Also, since remaking some of my packs would be a waste of time (sailor senshi girls packs made by Leortha, for example, are better than mine) I was thinking of taking a different path, so I'd like to know what you think about me making packs using honey select 2: 3d pics of girls I make personally, in any pose I can set in the HS2 studio. Haven't checked if there are animals and monsters yet, but male chars can be dressed like goblins, ogres or demons. No need to say that it requires a lot of time to make just a single pack in this way, especially as long as I don't get the hand on it. What do you think?

Btw, here for you a few chars I already made:

Sailor Moon

HS2ChaF_20200621025901242.png

Hanon / Blue pearl mermaid princess (mermaid melody)

HS2ChaF_20200627190355838.png

Rainbow Dash (human version)

HS2ChaF_20200821041736469.png

A succubus (original art)

HS2ChaF_20200823001326538.png

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
all the DLs seem to be working now for me, if someone could verify I would be grateful (here is a fresh link, just in case the link was somehow an issue: ).
I did a DL of your entire set, and everything appears to have downloaded just fine. With the saber pack earlier, and one pack a few months back, when I try to DL a corrupt pack with the Mega-sync DL tool it goes into a retry cycle and eventually eats up all my bandwidth for the day. That didn't happen this time.

Reactions: Tidalbore

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Wow guys, you're making a lot of good packs, can't wait to play again! Also, since remaking some of my packs would be a waste of time (sailor senshi girls packs made by Leortha, for example, are better than mine) I was thinking of taking a different path, so I'd like to know what you think about me making packs using honey select 2: 3d pics of girls I make personally, in any pose I can set in the HS2 studio. Haven't checked if there are animals and monsters yet, but male chars can be dressed like goblins, ogres or demons. No need to say that it requires a lot of time to make just a single pack in this way, especially as long as I don't get the hand on it. What do you think?
Interesting idea, I could see it work. Granted, most 3d games have pretty bad cum textures, and that includes Illusion games. I think Wild Life packs would be amazing. Lots of positions, environments, group sex and a poser tool. There's monster and tentacle content as well. Outfits are limited, but there are a few.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
This opens up some very interesting possibilities...

If you can build up a set of poses that make up a decent basic set, covering most of the common tags, then you could, in theory, focus on building the models one by one, then generate a set from all the prepared poses.

In general the two possible ways to go I see would either be go high popularity or low popularity. High popularity characters likely have a lot of R34 already, and may already have packs, but you would be making some fairly unique packs.

Low popularity characters are ones with maybe not enough R34 for a set, but since you are creating your own... Still, they are lower popularity for a reason. Less people would be interested in sets of them.

Another possibility would be a hole-patching service. For other pack makers, they figure out where their are holes in the R34 availability for a given character, and you create some images to fill those holes.

And if you are able to get ahold of already made 3D models of girls, that could speed things along if you just need to pose them.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

A bit of quick searching. First link appears to be a model for various Sailor Moon characters. Second is a search for models in general. So if you are up for using models built by others, it didn't take much to start finding them.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
For now I don't find a lot of stuff for HS2, except for some AI stuff which has enough compatibility; HS mods and models don't work for HS2, so for now the best thing is to work with what I get in HS2 current version (which is a lot of good stuff anyway) and keep looking for some good works around the web; this form provides a lot of useful links for new things.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Liara T'Soni pack from Mass Effect
Pics: 163
Type: Western
BK.ini: Yes
A recommendation. Try to remember to include your Mega link with every pack post you make. Every pack post you make may be the first and only one that someone sees or cares about.

Alternatively, if you don't want to have to worry about it, like I don't, you can go into your F95 account settings and set up a post signature to stick it at the end of every single post you make.

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
A recommendation. Try to remember to include your Mega link with every pack post you make. Every pack post you make may be the first and only one that someone sees or cares about.

Alternatively, if you don't want to have to worry about it, like I don't, you can go into your F95 account settings and set up a post signature to stick it at the end of every single post you make.
Ah yes thanks, I forgot about posting the link. I'll set up a sticky on my account.

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
I just updated my Ciri pack with some great artwork and cosplays I missed before. There's 223 pics total now (about 50 more).
Yennefer pack updated to 191 pics (about 30 more).

Last edited:
Reactions: Misty

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Cerecere
Universe: Sailor Moon
Pics: 101
Type: Anime

Notes: First in what will likely be a number of bare-bones mini-packs of Sailor Moon supporting characters. For some of these characters there is not a huge amount of R34 available. But there is enough for basic coverage of most act tags. So I figured what the heck, let's do them.

Starting with the Amazoness Quartet, there is a little bit of R34, but a lot of non-adult fan art. Almost no Farm pics, a lot of missing fixation tags, and very little depth in the sex act tags. but it should be a fully functional pack.

profile (00006).jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Junjun
Pics: 82

Notes: Mini-pack. Sparse coverage in some areas, especially Farm.

profile (00002).jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
And with that pack we now have 1,000 packs listed in the Google Doc. This is counting both the drawn and real-girl pages. Pretty cool. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Morrowind542

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: PallaPalla
Pics: 92

profile (00012).jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: VesVes
Pics: 81

profile (00002).jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Sailor Iron Mouse
Pics: 117

profile (00017).jpg

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes