Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
Name: Galko
Anime: Oshiete! Galko-chan
Pictures: 304

profile (00002).png

Name: Darkness (Lalatina_Dustiness_ford)
Anime: KonoSuba
Pictures: 403

profile (00003).png

Special Note: These two packages turned out quite good. I rendered a lot and edited every picuture by hand (as always).
There are more packs to come. Especially ones that are not covered yet. Have fun.

Dattebayo02

Dec 29, 2019
If possible I would like to request an Aki Izayoi/Akiza Izinski pack and Sherry Leblanc pack, both from Yugioh 5Ds.

Reactions: GH20

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Let me check the original list. Not all of the packs there got translated over to the new version
If you are aware of specific packs that were in the old doc but are missing from the new, and for which their DL source still works, please let me know. I know I missed Tidalbore originally. It would be greatly appreciate if you are aware of any specific others that were missed.

Jan 13, 2018
If you are aware of specific packs that were in the old doc but are missing from the new, and for which their DL source still works, please let me know. I know I missed Tidalbore originally. It would be greatly appreciate if you are aware of any specific others that were missed.
I'll take a look again. I think a lot of the ones that aren't in the list were down if I recall

Reactions: Leortha
Jan 13, 2018
Okay. Went through and added all of the packs that got missed. I think there were like 20-30 small packs overall? A lot of them were ~100 so they probably got skipped initially due to size, but they're in the list now.

(If you want to see for yourself which packs just look for the ones added on 9/22)

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
My packs never made it onto the old google doc as far as I remember, so the only way you would have found them would have been to go trawling through this thread to find one of my posts, so don't beat yourself up too hard over that please

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
My packs never made it onto the old google doc as far as I remember, so the only way you would have found them would have been to go trawling through this thread to find one of my posts, so don't beat yourself up too hard over that please
I'm really not. And I was mostly using it as an example of how I already knew that some packs had been missed.

Trolling your posting history on these threads was exactly how I went about adding you to the new doc. :)

bigsmokey116

Mar 24, 2019
I'm referring to the google spreadsheet. When you had first asked the question I hadn't realized how recent the post in question was
ahh ok lol (literally thought that as well would have passed out if there was a new form from the main one posted lol{ refering tho the other brothel king/ hhs form}) I mainly wanted to see the users Azure lane packs as that is a newer game/anime so i was interested almost instantly lol

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Serenity
Universe: Sailor Moon
Pics: 360
Type: Anime

Notes: Serenity is an alter form of Tsukino Usagi/Sailor Moon. This pack includes both Princess Serenity and Neo-queen Serenity. They are both basically her, and can be hard to tell apart.

profile dancer geisha rest libido (00000).jpg

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes