4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Naru Osaka
Universe: Sailor Moon
Pics: 119
Type: Anime

Notes: Mini-pack. Sparse coverage in some areas, especially Farm.

profile cosplay (00001).jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Sailor Aluminum Siren
Universe: Sailor Moon
Pics: 66

Notes: Mini-pack. Sparse coverage in some areas, especially Farm.

profile waitress dancer masseuse sensitivity (00000).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Misty

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
From user on the BK home forum:

Name: Blake Belladonna
Universe: RWBY
Pics: 679

Here's a link to my Brothel King MEGA:

5583704-rwby4-blake.png

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Riven, Nidalee, Sylvanas, Ciri, Triss, Yennefer and now this.

Are you some kind of hero?
Haha, I was surprised myself they didn't have packs yet. I'm big fan of LoL, Witcher and Mass Effect, so I had an obligation for those.

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Draenei pack from World of Warcraft
Pics: 346
Type: Western
BK.ini: Yes

It's a race, not a character. Looots of farm content in this one.

Draenei.jpg Draenei2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Misty

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
This is mostly for earliestbird555 and Raptor01010, since you two are being given write access to the Google Doc.

In general you want to only edit the hidden Form Responses tab. Any edits anywhere else will get wiped out the next time the document does various cleanup edits. You can use View -> Hidden Sheets to unhide this tab. Always be sure to re-hide it when you are done editing.

An easy way to force a cleanup wave is to submit a new pack via the submission form.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
From user on the main BK forum:

My first girl packs:
these are my first attempts at girl packs so the tagging isnt perfect. The packs are this large because i personally like big girlpacks.

Mega:

-----------
name: rias_gremory (DxD)
pics: 912
rating: A+
-----------
name mash_kyrielight (fate grand order)
pics: 1734

Sep 28, 2018
From user on the main BK forum:

My first girl packs:
these are my first attempts at girl packs so the tagging isnt perfect. The packs are this large because i personally like big girlpacks.

Mega:

-----------
name: rias_gremory (DxD)
pics: 912
-----------
name mash_kyrielight (fate grand order)
pics: 1734
No kidding these are big. One pack is over a full gig and the other 500+ megs. Also, noticed several unfamiliar tags such as 'trash' in the Mash pack and 'advertisement' in the Rias pack. Am I correct to assume these are tags meant to be implemented in .20?

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
No kidding these are big. One pack is over a full gig and the other 500+ megs. Also, noticed several unfamiliar tags such as 'trash' in the Mash pack and 'advertisement' in the Rias pack. Am I correct to assume these are tags meant to be implemented in .20?
The TRASH tag is what the tagging tool applies when you tell it you want to delete a pic. It tags it as trash, and subsequent passes, and the game, ignore it. That said, in theory, the TRASH-tagged pics should then be manually removed before the pack is released.

No idea about the advert tag.

I'll note that Luxed is over on the BK hoe forum. No idea if he'll see commentary over here.

Jan 13, 2018
The TRASH tag is what the tagging tool applies when you tell it you want to delete a pic. It tags it as trash, and subsequent passes, and the game, ignore it. That said, in theory, the TRASH-tagged pics should then be manually removed before the pack is released.

No idea about the advert tag.

I'll note that Luxed is over on the BK hoe forum. No idea if he'll see commentary over here.
advertisement is part of the expanded tag list in the tagging tool. I did a quick look through his packs and it seems like he was using the entire expanded tag list instead of the BK centric one. (With this, there might be a number of pics that don't show up at all if the given combination are all from the expanded tag list, though that is unlikely)

Jan 13, 2018
This is mostly for earliestbird555 and Raptor01010, since you two are being given write access to the Google Doc.

In general you want to only edit the hidden Form Responses tab. Any edits anywhere else will get wiped out the next time the document does various cleanup edits. You can use View -> Hidden Sheets to unhide this tab. Always be sure to re-hide it when you are done editing.

An easy way to force a cleanup wave is to submit a new pack via the submission form.
Thanks! I'll take a look and start inputting my stuff in there

Sep 28, 2018
advertisement is part of the expanded tag list in the tagging tool. I did a quick look through his packs and it seems like he was using the entire expanded tag list instead of the BK centric one. (With this, there might be a number of pics that don't show up at all if the given combination are all from the expanded tag list, though that is unlikely)
Huh. Learn something new everyday. That's useful to know once I get around to compiling enough images for my Noel and Hamakaze packs to satisfy me.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Thanks! I'll take a look and start inputting my stuff in there
For submitting stuff it's generally easiest to use the submission form. It's got some nice error checking built in, and automatically triggers cleanup of the public sheets from the hidden sheet.

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020

I see the form responses tab by default, and the hidden sheets menu in "view" is grayed out. I could make the edits just fine tho.

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I see the form responses tab by default, and the hidden sheets menu in "view" is grayed out. I could make the edits just fine tho.
That means that someone else failed to re-hide it when they were done. Please always re-hide that sheet when not actively editing it. Leaving it unhidden will cause needless confusion, as it's not intended to be what most general users of the document see. It's a lot less organized and polished than the other two tabs.

For now I've re-hidden it.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes