Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Sep 28, 2018
You can use gifs now actually (Unless I'm completely wrong on this - pretty sure I'm not though)
They don't animate properly in .15 yet. I've experimented as I said, with the Minako Aino pack (credit to Leortha where it is due) and added a few .gif files I had sitting around, simply to experiment on whether they animate and they did not.

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
They don't animate properly in .15 yet. I've experimented as I said, with the Minako Aino pack (credit to Leortha where it is due) and added a few .gif files I had sitting around, simply to experiment on whether they animate and they did not.
Yeah I tried editing a gif (converted to webp), but the tagging tool crashed with an error. Capture.PNG

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Doesn't seem to be working. The tagging tool shows animated WEBM files, but they aren't recognised by the game. I had only WEBM files for profile (00000) and portrait (00000)

Capture.PNG

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Doesn't seem to be working. The tagging tool shows animated WEBM files, but they aren't recognised by the game. I had only WEBM files for profile (00000) and portrait (00000)
Before I report this over on the main BK board, to be clear, you have the latest version of 0.2, and the latest patch, correct?

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Before I report this over on the main BK board, to be clear, you have the latest version of 0.2, and the latest patch, correct?
Oh no, the gifs work perfectly with 0.2 latest. I was just testing 0.15 since Raptor's theory was that it also works with the current stable build. Sorry for the confusion.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Oh no, the gifs work perfectly with 0.2 latest. I was just testing 0.15 since Raptor's theory was that it also works with the current stable build. Sorry for the confusion.
Ok. That's expected. 0.15b is frozen, and has been since long before the recent addition of WEBM support.

To summarize, regular (non-animated) GIFs are supported, and have been for a long time.

Animated GIFs are not supported in any version, and that will not be changing.

WEBM is supported in the tagging tool and current build of 0.2, depending on the encoding format. Apparently WEBM supports multiple encodings, and not all are supported by the recent changes. But the changes are the same between the tagging tool and the game, so if a given WEBM plays in the tool, it'll play in the game as well. But it'll not be backwardly compatible, because the WEBM support is not there in 0.15b, and likely never will be, since all focus currently is on getting 0.2 to a stable release state.

For animated GIFs, they can be converted to WEBM, and if done right they should play fine. I cannot give any info on how to do that, as I have not messed around with doing that.

Last edited:

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
I'm not sure if I should update my current packs with animations, or create separate packs in case WEBM files can cause errors for 0.15b.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
The error you showed above happened because you had no compatible non-webm profile and portraits. Maybe for now make packs that include webm, but are not exclusively webm. Maybe as a test take one of your existing packs, remove all portrait except one, and add one webm portrait. Then play with it. See if any errors show up, or if the webm is just ignored. I think that the game has to expressly list what types it recognizes, so I think you'll be OK. But test it to be certain.

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Updated my Witcher packs. Added images, as well as animations that work for 0.2 only.

If you're using game version 0.15b, the animation files should just be ignored by the game. But if you get an error (or want to free up some space) just go into the folder, sort by extension, and delete all webm files. Would also appreciate if you let me know about the error. Actually, I'd love to hear feedback about my packs just in general :PogChamp:

Ciri - 245 pictures, 28 animations

Yennefer - 208 pictures, 38 animations

Triss - 230 pictures, 21 animations

Only included high quality animations. Length is under 10sec for most, between 10-20sec for some, and a few stretch even longer than that.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Note there is a new thread on Brothel King board, to let packmakers know what they are working on to coordinate efforts:

Everyone can view posts; needs simple registration to add posts.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
From user on the main BK forum:

New pack
Liza Rowe
1134728_076_79e5.jpg

B+
732 images
Service Queen
Recommend Waitress, Geisha, Dancer (and/or whore)

New Pack
Violet Star
4185985_140_48b9.jpg

A+
1495 pics
Recommend Dancer, Geisha, Masseuse (and/or) Whore

Reactions: Misty

Proxy_Fool

Mar 11, 2018
Does anyone have the trainer file? Or does anyone know any other mod or trainer that gives unlimited training per day?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
...does anyone know any other mod ... that gives unlimited training per day?
You'll regret asking. :p Such a indeed exists, but it comes bundled with several metric tons of butthurt. :devilish:

Or read my post here and make your own.

Edit: Well, fine, neither is technically unlimited, but unlimited is boring, anyway. Thrice a day per girl should actually be good enough for most people. Let the girls have a breather, too. :D

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
You can brute force by resetting...
It's probably easier to find out the relevant console commands and use them instead of the cheat menu if you do this a lot. Or just raise the limits, as outlined in my last post.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes