Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

Given what I have listed in the "Ready to be Tagged" section at the above link, does anyone have any requests for what pack(s) I could finish next? (Remember that loli content is not allowed on this forum, so please do not request any such packs here either.)

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Cortana- from Halo, D+* rating, 153 Pics
View attachment 300433
* Her rating is slightly misleading because she has no non-nude job images, but that is partially by design (though kinda necessary, the pics of her in clothing are basically non-existent)- part of the reason for the _BK.ini file was to set her to have the Naturist perk by default regardless of whether it was an Original or a Random- side effect of this is the Original actually spawns with 2 gold perks.
You misspelled that trait in the _BK.ini. You wrote "naturalist", it should be "Naturist". I know you don't make girl packs any more, but it would be greatly appreciated if you could fix this one, as the current game throws an error because of this.

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
You misspelled that trait in the _BK.ini. You wrote "naturalist", it should be "Naturist". I know you don't make girl packs any more, but it would be greatly appreciated if you could fix this one, as the current game throws an error because of this.
Huh, could've sworn I fixed that before uploading... Dunno what happened, but uploading fixed version now

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New/old pack released.

Another redo of an old pack.

This time it's Belle from Disney's Beauty and the Beast.

profile libido (00004).jpeg profile libido (00005).jpg

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018

Q: How does cheat mod works?
A: to install my cheat mod just download and extract in /game folder; in game you can open the mod menu by pressing '!' on your keyboard (shift+1 on many keyboards); the menu will allow you to choose some cheats for main character and girls you already possess. It's quite simple.

- Trainer mod (cheat menu) (download below)
Hey, Kite80, were you looking for your Trainer mod that got lost with Mega files?

There's a ver 2.4 on linked post's attached file. (Sorry, waaay old ver.)

OK, if anyone has access to an original "trainer 5.1.rpy " Trainer mod file, please post as an attached file in this BK Mods thread. Thank you.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Well, since some variables have been changed in BK 0.2, I guess I'll wait for the official release before making a new trainer. Meanwile, feel free to ask for specific cheats you wish to be included

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Well, since some variables have been changed in BK 0.2, I guess I'll wait for the official release before making a new trainer. Meanwile, feel free to ask for specific cheats you wish to be included
I don`t know if it would be posible (or if it`s implemented already), but what about a cheat that let`s you skip all the story decisions (from Chapter 1), while still unlocking the trainers, farm, and all that stuff you get from Chapter 1.

Or simply a cheat to play a "Freeplay" mode where you only train girls freely, without the Story events.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I don`t know if it would be posible (or if is implemented already), but what about a cheat that let`s you skip all the story decisions (from Chapter 1)
The option you're looking for is 'cheats' -> 'advance to chapter'. The biggest omission there is that the other shopkeepers stay locked.

...while still unlocking the trainers, farm, and all that stuff you get from Chapter 1.
The farm and most trainers are independent of chapter progression. The rest is mostly story quests which involve choices. How is the game supposed to make those for you? Or what 'other stuff' did you have in mind?

Or simply a cheat to play a "Freeplay" mode where you only train girls freely, without the Story events.
There are very few story events that actually block progress. The biggest obstacle to 'freeplay' is the district progression system, and eliminating that would completely gut a sizeable portion of the game's mechanics.

But 'advance to chapter 7' still covers most of it.

Frankly, my opinion is that 'unearned freeplay' makes the game considerably more boring. There is only the grind, with none of the progression, mechanics- or storywise. And I've never seen people praise such an option, only ask for it, so I have my doubts whether it would turn out to be interesting at all. YMMV.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
The option you're looking for is 'cheats' -> 'advance to chapter'. The biggest omission there is that the other shopkeepers stay locked.

The farm and most trainers are independent of chapter progression. The rest is mostly story quests which involve choices. How is the game supposed to make those for you? Or what 'other stuff' did you have in mind?

There are very few story events that actually block progress. The biggest obstacle to 'freeplay' is the district progression system, and eliminating that would completely gut a sizeable portion of the game's mechanics.

But 'advance to chapter 7' still covers most of it.

Frankly, my opinion is that 'unearned freeplay' makes the game considerably more boring. There is only the grind, with none of the progression, mechanics- or storywise. And I've never seen people praise such an option, only ask for it, so I have my doubts whether it would turn out to be interesting at all. YMMV.
Oh, Thanks for pointing it.

I haven`t got pass Chapter 2 on my full play, because my laptop hard reseted, and i lost all my data. (Including all the girl packs i made for myself, that i wanted to upload later); so i wanted to better see all the functions it has, in order to remade all my packs for everything the game has to offer right now. (A mistake i made with my Test Pack, which i only cover basic stuff from a fast play)

Also, as far as i know, i think there wasn`t much story after Chapter 2 (at least the guides said that), so i just said Chapter 1 because of that.

And finally, i personally don`t mind grinding-only games, tho, i still like to get most of the girls random events.

On a Side Note, i listened there was a "new version" of the pack maker coming out, so since i fixed my laptop, i was waiting weeks for that version to release, in other to make my packs "The most updated" posible.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
...i wanted to see all the functions it has, in order to remade all my packs for everything the game has to offer.
This is where the 'official' cheat menu and console come handy, debugging and checking game internals. Goldo's cheats are pretty much tailor-made for that, not for actually cheating. :p

Also, as far as i know, i think there wasn`t much story after Chapter 2
V0.2 beta has a good chunk of chapter 2 now.

And finally, i personally don`t mind grinding-only games...
Grinding is one thing. Grinding just for the sake of grinding is another. And this is coming from the guy who made the 'ultra-grind' mod for BK. :D

..."new version" of the pack maker coming out ... to make my packs "The most updated" posible.
The new version of the tagging tool is out, but it's more about convenience and extra features not necessarily used in BK (yet?) than 'most updated', i.e. all the tags have remained the same for a while now.

Last edited:
Reactions: GH20

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
And if you have any questions about tagging, or want to have your work reviewed, just ask. If you scan back in here and on the BK board you'll see that I give in-depth pack reviews for new pack creators, assuming that they want them. My reviews are quite critical, but hopefully in a constructive criticism way. But even then, not everyone wants their work to be picked apart. So I don't review unless a pack creator says that they want it. My purpose is to try to end up with better pack creators. :)

As for grinding, I find that, for me at least, when I want to speed along, the way to make the game move a whole lot faster is the "Global modifier" cheat. It's in the cheat menu, and adds a single multiplier to most rewards in the game. Gold, EXP, JP, rep, etc. At 10X, the game just flies by. That's my preferred way to advance to the late game fairly quickly.

Reactions: Jman9

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
There's also the debug option which allow to choose in which chapter we start the game, providing starting money and slaves for chapters. To unlock it we need to edit line 58 in BKsettings.rpy and change "debug = False" in "debug = True". Starting a new game will show the debug option.

DaveDaveson

Jan 13, 2018
Hey i tried downloading Leorthas jessica rabbit one and my windows let me know theres supposdely a trojan on it. Luckily it stopped it and i did a full system scan afterwards just to be safe but it was a bit of a stressful moment. Hopefully it was just a false call but you might wanna check the files incase they've been tampered or something

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Hey i tried downloading Leorthas jessica rabbit one and my windows let me know theres supposdely a trojan on it. Luckily it stopped it and i did a full system scan afterwards just to be safe but it was a bit of a stressful moment. Hopefully it was just a false call but you might wanna check the files incase they've been tampered or something
Hmm. It's all WEBP images except for the one _BK.ini file. I just checked. So I have no clue what could be setting off the scan. Sorry.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes