Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I'm afraid there's any Dawn (pokemon) pack yet, I've took a look in the spreadsheet and didn't find any, sorry. But maybe someone made it and din't list it

Reactions: DougTheC

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
There a dawn from pokemon in any of the packs? Mention of votes as best girl but no packs i think.
From the Google spreadsheet, linked on original post on thread, none currently.
Note you can sort the sheet by clicking in top right of column heading, like Girl Name or Franchise, to double-check if a name was listed with a different spelling. I also checked the entries with blank Franchise.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Magica de Spell
Universe: Duck Tales
Pics: 275
Type: Western animation

Note: furry

profile (00035).jpg profile geisha (00000).jpg

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
Yo guys, i had to delete my picture_namer, i installed one, but i have the feeling that its the outdated version, but i'm not quite sure! I would appreciate it if somebody could upload the most recent, patched version of the software so i can get back to work!

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
You can get the latest version of the tagging tool by the link in the OP: (this is the latest version, I can confirm it after having checked on HHS)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zakata and GH20

aren117

Mar 17, 2019
I’m working on Dawn alongside most other Pokémon girls. You can find my packs on the Bk forums I don’t normally post here.

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
From user on the main BK board:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini Pack
Lily Larimar
C+
686 pics
Recommend Dancer, Geisha (and/or) Whore

78185202_012_5ce0.jpg

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Della Duck
Universe: Duck Tales
Pics: 133

Note: Furry,
Lower than average image quality.

dancer sing (00000).png profile (00014).png

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Daisy Duck
Universe: Disney Misc shows
Pics: 372

Note: Furry

cosplay (00002).jpg geisha kimono (00000).jpg

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
Hey guys, i wanted to let you know that i'm in the mids of completly overhauling and updating some of my packs.
In this overhaul i deleted mediocre or old picutures and replaced them with newer ones! I also corrected some of the taggings.
i also took a lot of time in decensoring a lot of pictures (but not all) and also adding to some pictures with a dull white background, some color into it.
I will list them all by name:

Tsunade <- Overhauled and updated.
Minamoto no Raikou <- Overhauled and updated.
Takane Shijou <- Overhauled and updated.
Fujiwara Chika <- Updated.
*Shibuya Rin <- Overhauled, updated, decenscored a lot.
*Takarada Rikka <- Overhauled, updated, decensored also quite much.
Rinko Iori <- Overhauled, updated.
Shidare Hotaru <- Updated.
*Yukonishita Yukino <- Overhauled and updated with some newer pictures, tagging fixing.
*Bakugo Mitsuki <- Completly overhauled, added a lot of new pictures, deleted all the mediocre ones, fixed tags.
*Lanas Mom <- Completly overhauled, fixed tags, updated with new pictures.
Oosuki Mamako <- Updated

All the packs that have a star, are big updates to what they once were.
But the other packs are also wortwhile to take a look into, if you like the character.

That being said, there are a few other, older packs of mine, that i'm also going to update.
After that i will go ahead and create new ones!
I already got a pretty nice list going, that only awaits to be checked off!

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Yo guys, i had to delete my picture_namer, i installed one, but i have the feeling that its the outdated version, but i'm not quite sure! I would appreciate it if somebody could upload the most recent, patched version of the software so i can get back to work!
You can get the latest version of the tagging tool by the link in the OP: (this is the latest version, I can confirm it after having checked on HHS).
In addition, there is the add-on called , which has more options and is used by many/most current packmakers. (It does include also some "future-looking" tags.)
Link in case it's not visible in HHS: .

Let me also take the opportunity to recommend adding a _BK.ini file in the pack; search the thread for examples including from Leortha.

Last edited:

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
In addition, there is the add-on called , which has more options and is used by many/most current packmakers. (It does include also some "future-looking" tags.)
Link in case it's not visible in HHS: .

Let me also take the opportunity to recommend adding a _BK.ini file in the pack; search the thread for examples including from Leortha.

Yo what in the fuck. Why the hell wasn't this posted earlier here? Or was it and i just overlooked it? Because i'm sure as hell that i'm seeing this the first time ever. And from the first look at all the new tags, the exentsion looks really promising and extremly contributing to finer detail works in fleshing out a pack completly.

FML i just overhauled so many packs without this extension, this is so frustrating, lol.

aren117

Mar 17, 2019
Yo what in the fuck. Why the hell wasn't this posted earlier here? Or was it and i just overlooked it? Because i'm sure as hell that i'm seeing this the first time ever. And from the first look at all the new tags, the exentsion looks really promising and extremly contributing to finer detail works in fleshing out a pack completly.

FML i just overhauled so many packs without this extension, this is so frustrating, lol.
That has been on the forums for a good bit of time. This site is a after though for most of us.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
From user on the main BK board:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New mini pack
Kylie Rocket

626 pics
B+
Recommend Dancer, Geisha, Masseuse (and/or) whore

60386108_001_5cb3.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Nejire Hado
Universe: My Hero Academia
Pics: 348
Type: Anime

Note: The first set I've done using the new enhanced tag set. This pack should still be perfectly usable in 0.15. The new tags are not even (yet) in use in the 0.2 beta version.

profile (00029).jpg masseuse swim (00006).png

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Bo-katan Kryze
Universe: Star Wars
Pics: 108
Type: Western animation/movie

Note: Not a large variety of R34 for her. But there was enough for a functional pack.
Given recent events (not saying more for spoiler considerations) I felt that she deserved a pack despite the sparsity of R34.

For those who do not know her, she is a Star Wars character who first appears in the Clone Wars cartoon, and later appeared again in the Star Wars Rebels cartoon. She was the last known possessor of the Dark Saber until Moff Gideon showed up with it at the end of the first season of The Mandalorian.

profile waitress dancer libido (00000).jpg profile (00017).png

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Hi guys, after a long time I managed to make a new pack:

Name: Pyra/Homura
Universe: Xenoblade Chronicles
Pics: 329, Rating: A+
Type: Videogame

profile-_00002_.jpg

Links: -

I chose to give her both name and surname, using her English version (Pyra) as name and Japanese one (Homura) as surname.

EDIT: there were a couple of typo errors inside _BK.ini, so if you encounter any troubles with this pack just get the fixed file attached below and replace the old one.

Last edited:
Reactions: positiveguy

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
New pack released.

Name: Candace Flynn
Universe: Phineas & Ferb
Pics: 649

Notes: Low quality images

profile (00019).jpg profile (00052).jpg

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes