Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Wenth

Dec 31, 2020
Hey I'm back for my second girlpack, and i hope it's better than the first ;)

This time it's... ADVENTURE TIME.

Enjoy and tell me what's wrong ;)

Name: Princess Bubblegum
Universe: Adventure Time
Pics: 378 (A+)
Type: Cartoon

profile (00002).jpg profile naked (00016).jpg

Reactions: Misty

Wenth

Dec 31, 2020
And another one !
This one is not the best but join me, elves fans !
It was really hard to find some fetishes, but i hope you'll enjoy this !

Name: Evangelyne
Universe: Wakfu
Pics: 248
Type: Cartoon

profile (00002).jpg naked masturbate (00001).jpg

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Here's a tease of my in-progress, "to-name" directory. After I completed my previous wave of packs I've been focusing on the needed cleanup to get packs to this state, and letting them build up in the naming directory.

All these packs are ready to be run through the BK Namer tool for the final step of building packs.

Ones blacked out are packs that will not be posted on F95 because they break the site rules. The uncensored list is on the main BK home board.

Capture.PNG

Reactions: shinmauru

Wenth

Dec 31, 2020
Oups sorry, i delete the post of first one ( Blood elves ) because it's full trash, first one you know :)

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Oups sorry, i delete the post of first one ( Blood elves ) because it's full trash, first one you know :)
No problem at all. That's why I asked. Normal pattern when I critique a pack is for the maker to clean it up. But there is nothing wrong with what you did. It's your pack, so your choice. But it's good to know so that I don't try to crosspost and/or list it.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Oh, and when I mention crossposting, I mean on the BK home board. For any packmakers who do not post their work to both sites I normally crosspost new packs to the other site.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
From on the BK home forum. Particularly for those who wanted movies in their packs. A reminder, movie support is only in the 0.2 version of the game, which should still be considered to be in beta.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Marie Rose
Dead or Alive
Full version: A+ / 1022 images + 270 videos / 855 mb
Lite version: A+ / 1022 images / 56 mb
Notes:
Update of my old Marie Rose pack from a while back. Back then I already mentioned that I was working on a version with videos. That has recently become a lot easier to achieve, thanks to FFUN who introduced us to WEBM support!
  • Both versions make use of extended tags.
  • Full version: Videos with sound will follow the settings of your music slider in the preferences screen.
  • Full version: Known bug - do not go to Main Menu > Extras > CG - Girl Packs > Marie Rose. Game will crash.

Reactions: Reij

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
Hello, this game is amazing.
Is there a request forum or something?
Looking for Mako from Kill La Kill, Lilith Aensland from Darkstalkers, Ibaraki Doji from Fate/Grand Order and Shuten Doji from Fate/Grand Order.

I assume I can create my own, but if I can find them, it would be better. I feel like once I start making my own packs, the game will become less amazing and more of a job... basically, less fun. Plus I'd know all the art I picked.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

That's the Google doc we maintain for tracking packs. All known packs are listed on it.

There's no official request form. Normal way that goes is to post your requests in this thread and/or on the BK home forum's girl pack thread. All active girl pack makers hang out in one or the other location.

I'll say that none of those you mention are ones that I'm particularly familiar with, so I'll have to give those a pass, but I'm just one of several girl pack makers.

Reactions: shinmauru

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018

That's the Google doc we maintain for tracking packs. All known packs are listed on it.

There's no official request form. Normal way that goes is to post your requests in this thread and/or on the BK home forum's girl pack thread. All active girl pack makers hang out in one or the other location.

I'll say that none of those you mention are ones that I'm particularly familiar with, so I'll have to give those a pass, but I'm just one of several girl pack makers.
Your characters are amazing, Leortha. I thank you for certain characters amongst others. I await Nabiki from Ranma 1/2 and Ukyou.

Also, thank you for the list. Is there another work in progress thread other than this one? I might have to go sign up for Hentai High School.
You answered that. Sorry. n.n;; I'll go over and check it out.

Reactions: Leortha

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
Alright almost done with 85 (will probably only be allowed to post 44(46 if Z23 or Unicorn count as petite) Azur Lane Sets. (Most work flowed into the bk ini since i tried use the actual ship history as a reference... also i based phobias and and likes around how they behave in the original azur lane game)
I just need advise how to tag stuff like breastfeeding.... does would that count as "fondle"?
Also sideways while standing ... thats technically niether doggy nor spooning ... or pics where the girl is beeing lifted while the male is standing

Also is there a way to tag pics in a way that they show up when certain girls interact with each other while serving customers? For example the game lets Atago service with Takao but it shows a pick where shes servicing with Taiho...

Last edited:

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Also sideways while standing ... thats technically niether doggy nor spooning ... or pics where the girl is beeing lifted while the male is standing
Yeah there are so many missionary pics and I have no idea how to tag them. Spooning fits... sometimes.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Keep in mind the main purpose of the position tags. They are there so that the game can find an appropriate pic when it wants to find one for a given position. When the game wants to find a Doggy style pic. These are by far most commonly used for fixation/phobia purposes (though not exclusively so). So when training to remove a phobia to Spooning, it wants a spooning pic.

There is no system for needing a position pic every time a Sex pic is used. There is absolutely nothing wrong with tagging a missionary pic with no position pic. There is nothing specific coded in the game for missionary position, so there is no tag for it.

Similarly with Fondle. It's almost always (though not necessarily 100%) used for phobia training. So think of it this way. If a girl is being trained to remove a phobia to Fondling, would you expect to have her do it by breast feeding? I would think no. But ultimately something like that is your call as a pack maker. And maybe you would want to do it as a gag. I fully admit to making joke tags every now and then.

It pretty much goes the same way with all the fixation/phobia tags. They are mostly used for training removal of the phobia. So you can think about whether or not the pic would show an appropriate way to remove that phobia.

Lolzoke

Jul 14, 2017
Some requests I thought I'd toss out there.....

All OW girls with the many WEBMs out there
All League girls with the many WEBMs out there (Evelynn)
All WoW girls with the many WEBMs out there (Tyrande, more elves/draenei, Alexstrasza)

In general:

Fire Emblem: Rhea, updated Camilla
Xenoblade: Mithra
Zelda: Updated Zelda, maybe some BOTW girls if they have enough pics.
FFXIV: Catgirls/Viera general pack
High quality Samus
Dark souls Firekeepers?

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Rhea is already in my to-name folder, ready to be run through the naming tool. You can see her on my teaser post earlier on this page of this thread. I'm still working on adding more girls to that folder at this point, but when I switch over to the naming stage of things, I'll prioritize her.

I've been thinking of doing Mithra. Playing through Xenoblade 2 right now. We'll see.

RuseMcOoze

Jun 18, 2019
Mythra already has a pack if I remember correctly. Zakata or Raptor1010 , i don't remember which one. Pyra as well

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Mythra already has a pack if I remember correctly. Zakata or Raptor1010 , i don't remember which one. Pyra as well
"My" vs "Mi". Spell it right, and there it is. So yeah. Once I search with the correct spelling, she does indeed have one. Good to know not to worry about that one.

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Some requests I thought I'd toss out there.....

All OW girls with the many WEBMs out there
All League girls with the many WEBMs out there (Evelynn)
All WoW girls with the many WEBMs out there (Tyrande, more elves/draenei, Alexstrasza)
I've been going over Overwatch and League girls that didn't have packs yet, feel free to check them out. I have a big WEBM update coming for all my packs for 0.2. (except League).

Unfortunately LoL champs barely have animations for Kindred, Nidalee, Riven, Zoe... Tristana has a few. Last time I checked Evelynn didn't have enough content for a quality pack, at least by my standards. The current Katarina pack could be better, so maybe I'll have one? Idk.

Also just realized there's no pack for Jinx. Might look into that.

Last edited:

Lolzoke

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks for the heads up on Rhea and Mythra

I've downloaded all your packs at this point before - I just hope to see the rest of the crew added with WebMs and the missing ones!

League ones could definitely use updates in general as I think the time I grabbed most of them is two years ago and there is another two years of content to add to a lot of the usual ones. Thought Evelynn might have had a huge surge in the last year for some quality :p

Thanks for the sacrifices of your times.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes