Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
A public service announcement for taggers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, nice for the aclarations, cause i was using the advanced tags for my pack (which is basically finished).

I didn't know there were beach events, in that case, i might tag some pictures that i feel fits for that, before releasing it.

Finally, for the pack i was working, i have been using the tag "friend" in some pictures; does that have any important use in the game already, or one planned to be? Just wondering...

Finally, this is more of a public request to the developer of the tag tool, but might i suggest some "hypnosis" tag?
This would be used with images for the "magic sexual training", showing sex variants where the girl is hypnotized, drugged, blanked, or in any other form of mind control.

Last edited:

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Finally, for the pack i was working, i have been using the tag "friend" in some pictures; does that have any important use in the game already, or one planned to be? Just wondering...
Brothel King as it is right now is (in most cases) only interested in solo pictures of a girl, or sexual interactions when the picture contains multiple people. As a result you usually have to throw lots of amazing artwork away, because it has no place in BK. The friend and party tags were devised to have a place for nice non-sexual group pics Eg: Girls (and guys, though they are less common) hanging out together with their clothes still on. Friend for 1 extra person, Party for 2+. Ofcourse you can also add the tags to sexual interactions if you want to.

There are plenty of events could eventually be created out of this (Girls having fun on their day off, celebrating rank-ups with their friends, etc.) but I would not expect Goldo to make it a priority, especially considering there are 1000+ older girl packs that wouldn't support these events in any way. So it'd have to be a mod. The tags "pregnant" and "futanari" are in a similar spot.

A word of caution: These tags are just ignored by the current version of BK. Keep that in mind while tagging them; Eg: If you tag something "party waitress" because your girl is visible in the background while cooking together with some friends, the image will show up during her Waitress work even though she might be all the way in the background. Goldo has said he will filter out "pregnant" and "futanari" in future releases to make sure they don't accidentally show up in unintended places.

Finally, this is more of a public request to the developer of the tag tool, but might i suggest some "hypnosis" tag?
This would be used with images for the "magic sexual training", showing sex variants where the girl is hypnotized, drugged, blanked, or in any other form of mind control.
Good idea, I'll pass it on.
We would probably need a fallback option for magic sexual training (eg "sex-act sub") because I don't think it'll be easy to find hypnosis pics for every girl and sexual act (+ to support all older packs)

Reactions: GH20

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Ok, i already finished with my pack (regarding tagging), but i was experimenting with BK.ini and Ver 0.2.

I readed that there will be more base personalities on Ver 0.2, and found their names exploring 0.2 rpy files, so i want to make the BK.ini personalized to be compatible with them.
However... would that conflict with older versions (like 0.15b) if i add the names of the new personalities for 0.2 here?
824.PNG

Also, i wanted to experiment with the "Custom Origin" for my BK.ini, but i finally gave up (for now), cause i can't come up with full stories for the hollow lives of most of the girls i'm making packs right now, lol.

Finally, is there any modifier to make girls more likely to like or dislike certain gifts?
Cause it would feel weird if i make a pack for a notably drunk girl (with many pictures of her drinking and bar stuff), just for the game to then give her a dislike for liquors.
Or that i make a girl pack with a very notable color thematic (like Red for example), to then say she hates that color.

Last edited:

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
I readed that there will be more base personalities on Ver 0.2, and found their names exploring 0.2 rpy files, so i want to make the BK.ini personalized to be compatible with them. However... would that conflict with older versions (like 0.15b) if i add the names of the new personalities for 0.2 here?
Yes, it would make the pack incompatible with 0.15b - There has been some discussion about how we could deal with this (eg: releasing one last compatability patch for 0.15b) but it doesn't look like it was ever resolved. The simplest way to deal with it for now would be to release 2 seperate packs for the different versions.

Also, i wanted to experiment with the "Custom Origin" for my BK.ini, but i finally gave up (for now), cause i can't come up with full stories for the hollow lives of most of the girls i'm making packs right now.
Custom origins are relatively simple, just one or two sentences. Here's a default origin line as an example:

Finally, is there any modifier to make girls more likely to like or dislike certain gifts?
Cause it would feel weird if i make a pack for a notably drunk girl (with many pictures of her drinking and bar stuff), just for the game to then give her a dislike for liquors.
Or that i made a girl pack with a very notable color thematic (like Red for example), to then say she hates that color.
There's a simple way and a complex way. Simple way: Likes are based on personalities, so pick personalities for her that love booze and add all other personalities to the "never" list.

Alcoholic tier list:

Complex way is to add an init_function to your girl in the BK.ini and then add an events.rpy file to the girl pack with that init function in it. That's a piece of code that will run when your girl is spawned in the game. In that code you could override the "default" likes and dislikes of whatever personality she's generated with.

Reactions: DougTheC and GH20

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Yes, it would make the pack incompatible with 0.15b - There has been some discussion about how we could deal with this (eg: releasing one last compatability patch for 0.15b) but it doesn't look like it was ever resolved. The simplest way to deal with it for now would be to release 2 seperate packs for the different versions.
After thinking it, i decided to stick to the 0.15b personalities, since i also noticed old personalities also have stats changes on 0.2, so things could change even further until the "public" 0.2 version gets released. (cause right now is kinda on beta test)

Custom origins are relatively simple, just one or two sentences. Here's a default origin line as an example:
Weird, cause days ago, i added those 2 same code lines for a test origin, and it didn't show up for the girl... unless i made a typo, or custom origins only show up with the "original" (true name) version of the girl. (Will test it one more time)

There's a simple way and a complex way. Simple way: Likes are based on personalities, so pick personalities for her that love booze and add all other personalities to the "never" list.

Complex way is to add an init_function to your girl in the BK.ini and then add an events.rpy file to the girl pack with that init function in it. That's a piece of code that will run when your girl is spawned in the game. In that code you could override the "default" likes and dislikes of whatever personality she's generated with.
Thanks for the tips, but i think i also better leave this one alone for now.
Maybe i will go all the way with the 2nd method for some v0.2 BK ini update i eventually make.

Last edited:
Reactions: __neronero

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Weird, cause days ago, i added those 2 same code lines for a test origin, and it didn't show up for the girl... unless i made a typo, or custom origins only show up with the "original" (true name) version of the girl. (Will test it one more time)
Depends what you have under [cloning options]
Code:
keep_background = True ; If True, clones will keep the same origin and background story

edit: An update on the possibility of a hypnosis tag:
Unfortunately the consensus so far is that it would be very difficult to find enough images to properly support this tag, considering that you'd need hypnosis images for every single girl for each seperate sex-act.

I expect that if "magic sexual training" is updated to use pictures, it would attempt to use a combination of existing core tags, such as "sex-act + sub + libido".

Last edited:

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Name: Tokino Sora
Source: hololive
Pictures: 265
Rating: B+

profile (00005).jpg
BK.ini: Yes
BK ver: 0.2

Download Links!

Mediafire (26MB)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, this is the "franchise" i will be working on for now, lowkey surprised no one did it yet.
I decided to start with Sora because she is the OG member, and it ironically has some of the least pics to work with.

Next one i'll be working with is gonna be Akai Haato (aka Haachama), my favorite holomember.
Who very conveniently just made a R18 review stream yesterday, indirectly giving me some pics suggestion for her pack.
haacma.PNG

After that one, i decided that the community decides which hololive girls should i make next.
Here is the poll link, it closes when i finish the Akai Haato pack. (around 5 to 7 days)
btw you don't need to log in, so please vote
In case you don't know about hololive, the options have some small pics, so you could vote based on appearence alone.

There are other things i want to work with for BK, outside of girl packs, like:
>A pack of extra Avatar pics for the MC; and i know that the MC avatar's picture has no real function in the game (yet), but i still want to make a pack of extra themed avatars.
>Also, this little thing i'm making out of fun these last days:
this.PNG

That's all! :KappaPride:

Edit: I almost forgot to leave the link for my Mediafire Folder of packs for BK:
After reading that some people were reporting pack maker's accounts, and considering hololive have some "purists" fans... i decided to create me a whole new account for BK specifically, to avoid risking my personal one.

Now that's really all! :KappaPride: :KappaPride: :KappaPride:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kite80 and Reij

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
>A pack of extra Avatar pics for the MC; and i know that the MC avatar's picture has no real function in the game (yet), but i still want to make a pack of extra themed avatars.
I did a somewhat extended avatar selection for Bonanza; you might want to take a look at those. I claim no credit, either, since I stole them from... places I can't really remember. :oops::p

• Haha

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
So yeah, this is the "franchise" i will be working on for now, lowkey surprised no one did it yet.
I have all five HoloLiveEN Gen1 girls in progress, though only four of them will likely be posted here. Gwar Gura would break site rules, and thus will not be posted on F95.

That said, I'm now over 100 girls in my "to name" folder, and still have a number I want to prep before I switch back to running things through the BK naming tool. Once I make that switch I'll start pumping out packs again, but 100 is still a lot of packs to work through. So it may take a while to get to the HoloLiveEN girls.

And since I'm mentioning my processing folder, I'll go ahead and post a current image of it. Names blacked out are girls that would break the F95 site rules, and will thus not be posted here.

Capture.PNG

• Wow
Reactions: linda95 and GH20

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
I have all five HoloLiveEN Gen1 girls in progress, though only four of them will likely be posted here. Gwar Gura would break site rules, and thus will not be posted on F95.
Ohhh, i see, i was already weirded out why nobody here falled into the rabbit hole yet.
That was the main reason why i decided to focus on hololive now.
And yeah, Gawr Gura is definitly not gonna be posted here by me neither.

That said, I'm now over 100 girls in my "to name" folder, and still have a number I want to prep before I switch back to running things through the BK naming tool. Once I make that switch I'll start pumping out packs again, but 100 is still a lot of packs to work through. So it may take a while to get to the HoloLiveEN girls.
Damn, you really take your job as Pack Maker seriously, i admire you for that.
Thought, if one of the holoEN girls wins the poll i'm holding right now, i will work on her inmediatly. (vote please)
Still, i would like to see your own versions of their packs, duplicates are always welcome here anyway.

Now i also have a question... i readed here that someone was making like 60+ packs of Azur Lane, and now i wonder if that also includes the hologirls that appeared on the Azur Lane collab. (Sora, Fubuki, Mio, Matsuri, Aqua, Shion and Ayame)

bigsmokey116

Mar 24, 2019

And since I'm mentioning my processing folder, I'll go ahead and post a current image of it. Names blacked out are girls that would break the F95 site rules, and will thus not be posted here.

View attachment 1028668

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
My favorite pic that I've come across while collecting the HoloLiveEN girls.

(For those not familiar with them, this represents who four of the five girls are supposed to really be.)

aaaaa1514.jpg

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
My favorite pic that I've come across while collecting the HoloLiveEN girls.

(For those not familiar with them, this represents who four of the five girls are supposed to really be.)

View attachment 1029803
Found the complete 5 version. (?)
k5q2t9q0n5061.jpg

That reminds me, would it be okay to add some joke images on the BK packs as sort of Easter Eggs?
Like for example, adding a pair of Onion pics as "Portraits" for Minato Aqua?
(PD: Doubtful if she is postable here)
maxresdefault.jpg
I would only add like one or two, and add the "freq_low" tag so it hardly appears over the normal ones.

Reactions: APonderingWhat

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
That reminds me, would it be okay to add some joke images on the BK packs as sort of Easter Eggs?
Like for example, adding a pair of Onion pics as "Portraits" for Minato Aqua?
(PD: Doubtful if she is postable here)
View attachment 1029839
I would only add like one or two, and add the "freq_low" tag so it hardly appears over the normal ones.
Absolutely. As a pack maker you have a lot of freedom to break the rules if you do it consciously and for creative reasons. I occasionally do joke pics myself. I would say be very aware of how the pics are likely to be used. Portrait might not be the best one in which to use a detailed pic. Portrait images are usually head-shots, and are shown in the game in a very small area. Much of any level of detail beyond a head-shot is going to be shrunk down to the point where it'll be unintelligible.

As examples of jokey tagging I've done, when I was doing Marvel/DC Heroes girls, any image that included The Beast or human-form Beast Boy tended to get the Beast tag. Yeah, it's not at all what the tag is intended for, but it's a tagging that just fits my sense of humor.

I've also had times when aspects of the character would end up with almost every image getting certain tags to the point of useless overload. As examples, Midnight, from MHA, is a heavily BDSM-themed character. But if I went with that then almost every pic in the set would be tagged Dom or such. Similarly Poison Ivy very, very often in R34 is doing dirty things with her ability to control plants, especially vines. If I tagged that far too many pics would be tagged Monster, and relegated to the Farm. So for that one pack I made the conscious decision to leave that off of a lot of pics that, on any other pack, would get the Monster tag.

Another one is the Poison Ivy/Harlequinn pic I've posted here a couple of times, that shows Harle getting the meaning of the word "Wet" wrong in exactly the opposite way to what Poison Ivy is meaning. She's technically getting it right in the meaning of the tag for the game. It's a lower quality image than I would have liked to use, and is a verbal gag image, which I generally avoid, but I found it so funny I just had to use it for the "wet" tag.

524585_wet_00000.jpg

The Priestess

Sep 10, 2019
I just wanted to say that I'm enjoying all of these mods, and that I appreciate all the effort that you all are putting into making them. I hope you all are staying safe, and doing well.

• Red Heart

aren117

Mar 17, 2019
anyone know where to get aren117 packs or can reupload them
There all being to updated 0.2 with the new tags and WEBM. They will be back up at the same time. Zero of my pack will ever be posted here. I'm also working on a lot of new packs from IdolMaster.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes