Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
My Rem (Re:Zero) pack for 0.2 is almost ready, it's quite big (more than 900 pics) and A+ rating, with a lot of pics specific for certain acts and some animated scenes (with higher priority so that they will show up often). Wanna test it a little and see if everything works fine, then gonna release it in a day or two.

Reactions: inusen6 and GH20

theangelsdust

Dec 30, 2017
If someone who can could check/change the Ortlinde (fate series) entry on the google sheets page because that is definitely not her. If it is one of the Valkyries it would be Thrúd (Ortlinde is the black hair, Hilde pink and Thrúd blonde) and looking through the pics I'm not even sure that it is Thrúd. At the very least it could be relabeled as Thrúd but once again not even sure going through the pack that it is her but it is definitely not Ortlinde. Or/also let the creator of the pack know if they are still active/not using this site anymore.

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Mistrun's packs have been problematic on that front before. Possibly someone filled in the missing 'franchise' field with the most popular character without checking. There's at least three more blonde(ish) Ortlinde's find the right one and tell... Leortha, probably?

Last edited:

theangelsdust

Dec 30, 2017
Mistrun's packs have been problematic on that front before. Possibly someone filled in the missing 'franchise' field with the most popular character without checking. There's at least three more blonde(ish) Ortlinde's find the right one and tell... Leorttha, probably?
That is actually super helpful. It is definitely the first one which says Ortlinde from Hime Jiru. Thank you.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
There is no such thing as an "0.15 pack". There are packs released in the 0.15 time frame (roughly from Spring 2019 to Spring 2020). People have been making packs far longer than that. I think there are even packs that pre-date 0.13. So Goldo tries to maintain compatibility, which largely coincides with trying to fix people leaving holes in their packs or just moderate mistagging. :cry:

Thus all packs are compatible, but not all take advantage of all tags and some might violate newer tagging conventions (but they might have done this anyway). And the older the pack, the higher the chances the pack maker is no longer around to fix his stuff. In any case, you've never been protected against bad packmakers, so this is all business as usual. For that matter, nothing guarantees a pack made today will support the farm, or the masseuse job, or bondage-related fixations. There's just the chance that now the tagger might also add some 'market', 'advertise' or 'town' pictures.

Look into _neronero's post for the new and hot stuff in the tagging world right now.

Reactions: linda95

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
My Rem pack will be online very soon; meanwhile, I was thinking if people would like to see included some animations made with honey select 2 engine: I already found good models for a few characters (Rem included), plus I made something by myself (all first 5 sailor senshi); can't promise anything for now but a few experiments if you like the idea, but in my opinion 3D animations are quite out of setting in BK...

Last edited:

BlankGamerxz

Mar 11, 2019
Hi, i don't know all this modding and all the stuff. Please can someone explain in simple language on where to put the installed mods?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Which mods? Most of them are outdated to a greater or lesser degree (OhWee's, Trait King somewhat, JobMod probably, Harem was never really finished). Summarymod is the only one that works, and it's not a gameplay-enhancing mod. Bonanza also works, since it's standalone, but it has its own issues. Kite's trainer was dead, last I looked. MonkOne's might still work, IDK.

If by 'mods' you mean 'girl packs', you need to put all the files into directories like this "[BK install directory]\game\girls\[girl name]\'sex anal doggy (00003).jpg' ".

Optionally, you can manage 'girl mixes' with 0.2. Read the file in your 'girls' folder and experiment.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Finally, this is probably my biggest pack ever:

Rem (Re:Zero)

pics: 1012
animations: 24 (jobs and sex acts)
rating: A+
tags: 0.2 extended
links: -

1613400538515.png

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
I was thinking if people would like to see included some animations made with honey select 2 engine: I already found good models for a few characters (Rem included), plus I made something by myself (all first 5 sailor senshi); can't promise anything for now but a few experiments if you like the idea, but in my opinion 3D animations are quite out of setting in BK...
Personally, regarding 3D animation/pics for Anime Styled Characters, i preffer Koikatsu, MMD or CM3D2 (in that order).

In my opinion, Honey Select artstyle feels pretty out of place within most Anime-style Girl packs (mostly for their faces), but it depends on the character itself; and i actually like Honey Select animations, just not much when mixed like that.

PD: Amazing Rem Pack! (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kite80

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Working with honey select 2 is amazing for 3d games, but I took a look at koikatsu and I agree it's the best choice for making animations for BK; if I have enough time I'll give it a try

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Working with honey select 2 is amazing for 3d games, but I took a look at koikatsu and I agree it's the best choice for making animations for BK; if I have enough time I'll give it a try
Is HS2 the best out of the Illusion games for 3d animations? I'm thinking this could work, assuming there's some ingame recording system.

Last edited:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
HS2 doesn't have a built-in recording system, but I bet we can find some mods or plugins which allow it. I don't think external programs would work well, for example I tried to use win screen capture for pics and the result was very bad, just small pics with bad resolution.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Small post to inform a few things:

>I'm still working on the Haachama pack, hololive girls get lots of new pics daily, so every morning i have more pics i have to download for making her pack the most complete posible (I'm already near the 500 pics, i want to break that milestone).

>The poll i leave is still open, but man, there are so many ties, so if you want, vote to (blindly) break those ties (or ironically give me more ties .-.XD), link here:
So far: Fubuki, Korone, Marine and all holoEN girls are on the lead (in no particular order) for being my next pack.
and btw, you could always vote more than once on this poll, just saying...

>And finally, have you guys watched the new Smash Bros reveal?
PMS.PNG
Oh boi, the fanarts are gonna skyrocket, including the lewd fanarts, so it would be good time for someone to make/remake the Pyra and Mythra packs with the upcoming wave of pics, just saying... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Huh turns out almost all those character cards were for Honey select 1. But the ones that I did find for HS2 are really fucking good. I wish there was more though, especially my LoL characters are in dire need of video content.
trist1.png tali2.png
By the way HS2 ScrewThatNoise BetterRepack3.1 (the latest, I think) has a mod called VideoExport. Haven't tried it yet, but in theory it should work for recording.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes