Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Could you shoot me an example how to do that (something that works with the code I posed above)?
Look into Hinata's script file. _neronero's example also works.

I'm using my ciri pack for testing, and the "show screen show_event" lines for "masturbate" and "inside" don't bring up any pictures, even tho there's multiple "masturbate" and "inside" pictures in the pack. But "sex" and "fondle" work.
As _neronero noted, 'masturbate' and 'inside' are not 'official' tags. 'Inside' is 'cin' or 'cumshot' (any image with this in their filename gets filed under both). 'Cumshot' is actually kind of a backup tag if you're desperate for a cumshot, with maybe some other parameters (e.g. 'anal'+'cumshot', whether inside, creampie, on the ass, or whatever).

'Masturbate' is 'mast'. You can look into BKsettings.rpy, 'tag_dict', to see the allowed tags. Note that the left-hand column parses filenames and gives partial matches, so 'masterbate.jpg' and 'girl_masturbates.png' both get tagged 'mast'.

Jman might be able to explain some more about the different options of how to show the image.
Ren'Py has a whole bigass for that. Some that I've used more or less frequently are 'with fade', 'with flash', 'with dissolve', 'at left', 'at right', 'at top', 'at truecenter' (which is generally better to use than 'xalign 0.5 yalign 0.5'), 'with move', 'with vpunch', 'behind [another image]'.

A good way to learn is to go through Goldo's events that you're already familiar with, e.g. in BKstory_events.rpy, and search for 'show ' (note the space!). You'll get a bunch of examples within a context you know.

Reactions: __neronero

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
About truecenter, I'm not sure how to use it. I got a formatting error to this. The documentation doesnt specify anything, like a comma at the end
Code:
    show mygirl_preg:
        at truecenter
    with fade
Using nero's code (xalign 0.5 yalign 0.5) the preg image shows up by itself, but I have multiple pictures throughout the dialogue and preg would be the last one and it doesn't work that way. Is there a way to hide all others pictures, because im thinking it doesn't appear because its covered under them. Tried the line "scene black with fade" but didn't do anything, though I might've put it in the wrong place.

The other thing Im wondering is if there's a way to specify the called images (using screen show_event) more accurately. Like to not include group pictures. As well as having multiple tags, to make creampie sex or anal specific for example.

I would post the entire code I have so far, but uhhh not sure if people mind the graphic dialogue

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
About truecenter, I'm not sure how to use it.
Like this:
Code:
    show mygirl_preg at truecenter with fade
or
Code:
    show mygirl_preg at truecenter
    with fade
There's a handy visual for position tranforms, too.

Is there a way to hide all others pictures, because im thinking it doesn't appear because its covered under them.
Image tags. E.g.
Code:
    show mygirl_preg at truecenter as girl_image
    with fade
    show mygirl_birth as girl_image
    with flash
    hide girl_image
    with moveoutright
A list of you can use.

Tried the line "scene black with fade" but didn't do anything, though I might've put it in the wrong place.
Works for me. :unsure: Perhaps you need to 'hide' the screen first? I.e. 'hide screen show_event'.

The other thing Im wondering is if there's a way to specify the called images (using screen show_event) more accurately. Like to not include group pictures. As well as having multiple tags, to make creampie sex or anal specific for example.
Yes. The 'get_pic' function is a very flexible one. A random example from game code:
Code:
girl.get_pic("beach", "swimsuit", "wet", and_tags=["orgasm"] + fix_dict[fix].tag_list[0], not_tags=["sex", "anal", "group", "bisexual"], strict=True, hide_farm=True)
Note that the game searches 'beach' with and_tags, not_tags, strict, etc first, then does so for 'swimsuit' and finally 'wet'.

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Perhaps you need to 'hide' the screen first? I.e. 'hide screen show_event'.
Yep, that solved it. The exclude tags also work well.

:WaitWhat: Buuuut for some reason the preg image is zoomed in. I tried using truecenter, center, xalign 0.5 yalign 0.5, and tried multiple pictures, both webp and jpg formats and different sizes. The 'reset' command just pushed the screen to the top left without zooming out.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Are you using 'image' and not 'show screen'? Maybe try
Code:
show ... :
    zoom 1.0
Zoom tends to be 'sticky'.

If not, post the relevant parts of the code. Kinda hard to guess blindly at these things.

Edit: You can also do the same during image declaration (AFAIK, it's actually straight-up equivalent to 'zoom'):
Code:
image mygirl_preg = im.FactorScale("pregnant.jpg", 0.5)
or
Code:
image mygirl_preg = im.Scale("pregnant.jpg", config.screen_width//2, config.screen_height//2)
But the latter doesn't really work very well since your pictures are likely to have a different aspect ratio than BK itself.

Edit2: Actually, you can use the ProportionalScale class Goldo stole from somewhere:
Code:
image mygirl_preg = ProportionalScale("pregnant.jpg", config.screen_width//2, config.screen_height//2)
That will fit the image into an appropriately-sized 'box' without any stretching. But don't become too attached to it, it's not stock Ren'Py.

Last edited:

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Edit: Okay so this seems to be working right now.

Code:
    image mygirl_preg = ProportionalScale("girls/Ciri(Witcher)/pregnant.jpg", config.screen_width//1, config.screen_height//1)

show mygirl_preg at center
    with fade
ty for the help guys. Now im going to do some work, r34 dialogue aint gonna write itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jman9

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Look at my edits. There are a slightly better alternatives.

And use '... at truecenter'. This way, if Goldo suddenly has an aneurysm and shifts the whole interface 3 cm to the left while adjusting 'truecenter', you won't be left behind. :)

Better yet, use 'center' or nothing at all. A lot of gals are going to show how the artist cut off their feet otherwise. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Earliestbird

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
I uploaded the first iteration of pregnancy/breeding fetish event for my Ciri, Triss and Yennefer packs. You can access it in the misc interact tab, costs 3 AP once the girl reaches 50 in sex skill. Increases love by 10, libido and obedience by 5. It's a basic story event with no choices or anything, pretty bare-bones. Probably full of bugs and typos (I play BK without transitions so there may be errors there). But hopefully people who like this fetish are gonna enjoy it. :)

I made the dialogue lore friendly with referencing from Goldo's post (Karkyr, the The Magic Guild, etc) and try to come up with a somewhat believable "pregnancy spell" that was created as an experiment.

As for the technicalities, you can use this event for any girl pack if you follow the instructions in the _events.rpy.
tldr; set the preg picture location, search for all 'mygirl' and replace them with the girl name so the labels are unique, and copy the interact_prompt into the girl's _BK.ini

There's probably an easier way to do it but I suck ass at coding soooo yeah. Let me know your thoughts. I might do similar events for fetishes like futa or incest.

Last edited:

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
there may be errors
I haven't tried it yet, but I did quickly scan through the code. In the else statement(s), you're missing a space after the $
Code:
$ current_sex = girl.get_stat("sex")
Other than that, looks fun! I'm also terrible at coding, but it's surprisingly easy to build a big thing by combining lots of simple pieces together.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Okay, I looked at it. Not a fan of all the 3D art, but definitely a fan of Cirilla.

Doesn't seem to have any obvious bugs. (y)

The script could use a few more transitions ('with dissolve', at least) and some sounds. There could also be some attention paid to the case when the MC is a graduate of Karkyr's Academy of Battle Magic (or whatever they call it), and not just someone who 'visited once'.

I have a history of being against the impregnation feature, although I could see an expensive ritual that'd cost you like 20 mana, a big pile of gold and still a year or two (plus ongoing mana and gold costs) to raise the kid. The "it's an elemental!" angle is a neat attempt to evade these issues. Although it's still kinda suspect, unless the result is really weak and needs years to grow to anything of note. Because then what's stopping Karkyr (or any visitor, really) from swarming all over Xeros with armies of millions of elementals? I'm sure several mad mages would drop everything and devote their lives to this on the spot.

The "not enough sex" path could also use some fluffy explanation. Maybe also a cooldown for the pregnancy option (using and storing 'calendar.time' in some girl flag, perhaps.

Finally, disappointed that there's not a single mention of Hen Ichaer. :cry:

you're missing a space after the $
Doesn't matter, the parser is smart enough to figure that out. The code just looks uglier.

Last edited:

Hoisty

Jul 30, 2021
Made my first girlpack attempt. Could definitely be a lot tighter. Just love the game and wanted to give it a go.

Name: Tae Takemi
Universe: Persona 5
Pics: 500+
profile (00002).jpeg

Last edited:

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Finally, disappointed that there's not a single mention of Hen Ichaer. :cry:
My first priority was to get an all-purpose event out there that any girlpack could use, but I'm for sure considering personalized scenes based on the characters lore. That would take a lot of work though, and I still have other misc scene ideas (to cover the 4 basics: futa for anal skill, cum inflation for fetish skill, maybe petplay/incest roleplay for service skill)

Edit: at least once i figure out how to have multiple interact prompts

Last edited:

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Can I add custom sound files without putting them inside the game/sounds folder, and instead having them located in my girlpack folder? I'm trying to make it as simple for the average user as possible, so people can just download my girlpacks and use them right away without issues. Looking at the BKSettings.rpy all the registered sound channels have file_prefix directing to the "sounds/" folder.

edit: nevermind, looks like this works without having to register a new sound channel:

Code:
play audio "girls/GIRLFOLDER/special/custom sound.mp3" volume 3
edit2: but if I try looping the sound, there's no way to stop it, "stop audio" doesnt do anything.

edit3: maybe I should use the already existing "video" sound channel which doesnt have a declared location. This way, I can have some nice sex sounds playing the entire length of the scenes.

Code:
play video "girls/Ciri (Witcher)/special/custom audio 1.mp3" volume 3 loop

... dialogue ...

stop video

Last edited:
Reactions: Jman9

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Yeah, the 'audio' channel doesn't support stopping or queuing. Otherwise, you already found a solution. If you need more control, I suppose you could also define your own sound channel (but this risks conflicting with other girl packs).

If you want to browse some sex sounds, I have a sound pack languishing on the HHS forums.

Last edited:
Reactions: Earliestbird

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Yeah, the 'audio' channel doesn't support stopping or queuing. Otherwise, you already found a solution. If you need more control, I suppose you could also define your own sound channel (but this risks conflicting with other girl packs).

If you want to browse some sex sounds, I have a sound pack languishing on the HHS forums.
oooh nice I will look at them

Kindof a weird idea, but there's this gonewildaudio subreddit with hundreds of audio stories. In theory, a packmaker could cut up the audio files to small pieces and put the script with the matching audio ingame, and create fully voice acted events this way... what do you think? This could be a LOT of work so I might not have time for it... but it could bring pack-making to the next level.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
As you say, this would be a lot of work for something that might not even pan out in the best of cases (I assume stories suitable for sex slavery aren't exactly abundant?). Also not sure how many players actually care all that much about voicing. I've heard some rather dismissive opinions as feedback to some other games.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
:eek: Well, okay, I was a bit naive there. :whistle:

But finding anything actually workable from that... pile, that's going to take dedication.

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
4 events are finished and included in all my packs! (except for WoW packs because reasons)

- 2 breeding/pregnancy events (part 1 and part 2, requires 50 and 100 sex skill)
- 1 futanari event (requires 50 anal skill)
- 1 roleplay/incest event (requires 50 service skill) where the player can input what the girl calls the player and vice versa (bro/sis, father/daughter, you get the idea)
- While the dialogue is the same, the events come with corresponding pictures unique to every girlpack.
- 7 good quality sounds that play during the events

You can access them in the girl's interact menu, under the "misc" tab, clicking the "Have some special fun" button. Cost is 3 AP, and you get an increase to libido, obedience and love afterwards (plus sex, anal or oral based on the event). But in all honesty, these are supposed to serve as fap material rather than gameplay. I also tried making the events lore-friendly so it shouldn't be too immersion breaking.

Important: Do NOT rename the girlpack folder, the "special" folder inside, and the files inside the special folder.

The events are not girl-specific so people can use it for their own girlpacks. Altough it still requires a good amount of re-naming in the code, getting the file extensions right, making sure the zoom levels are good, etc. But if an idiot like me with zero prior coding experience managed I'm sure you'll do fine.

Uploading is done, HF!

futanari naked.png pregnant naked.jpg

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes