Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Last day for voting BK best girl 2019: at 0:00am (GMT) the final round will be over, so it's your last chance to support your favorite girls!

The situation: both matches, final and 3rd place match, are getting the same score of 27-19. Hinata is dominating the second one against Juri, while Tsuyu is almost there to grab the contest queen crown, while D.va is going to be defeated by her. For both girls, eight votes could be enough to win, but this is up to you.

This is the last update about matches, there will be the last one where the winner will be declared; also you will se the girls who got a special award. I want to remind you all that the winning girl will get a new pack and this pack will be included in the basic girl pack by Goldo. Moreover, she will have some personal special events, similar to Boa Hancock and Hinata; it will take a while to gather all the pics and make the code for the events, so please don't be mad if you'll have to wait.

That's all for now!

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
The contest is over! As we figured out a while ago, little Tsuyu managed to defeat every opponent on her road to victory, thanks to all the people who voted for her. And now, let me announce that the Brothel King best girl 2019 is:

TSUYU ASUI!

Right below you can see a resume of the final stage of the contest, the elimination rounds from 1/8 finals to the final match.

1/8 finals1/4 finalssemi-finalsfinal
Zelda
AlbedoAlbedo
|
Wonder W.|
D.vaD.vaD.vaD.va
||
Azula||
BulmaBulma||
|||
HinataHinataHinata|
Erza|
|
Palutena|
RaikouRaikou|
||
Rem||
TsuyuTsuyuTsuyuTsuyu
|
JuriJuriJuri
Tatsumaki|
|
Widowmaker|
HestiaHestia

Let me also announce the final ranking best places:

1. Tsuyu Asui
2. D.va
3. Hinata Hyuga

I also have assigned special awards to girls who deserved them, here's the list:

Best anime girl - Tsuyu Asui
Best videogame girl - D.va
Best western character - Diana Prince (Wonder Woman)
Best loli -
Tsuyu Asui
Best redhead -
Erza Scarlet
Best maid -
Rem
Best moe - Hestia
Best oppai - Minamoto no Raikou
Best evil -
Han Yuri
Best princess -
Zelda
Best goddess - Palutena
Best idol -
Kogane Tsukioka
Best succubus -
Albedo
Best warrior/ninja - Hinata Hyuga
Best wizard/witch -
Erza Scarlet
Best cyborg/robot -
2B
Loli killer - Han Juri
Spoiled brat - Tatsumaki

I guess there's nothing much to say at this point, except that it will take a while to prepare Tsuyu's girl pack (it must be a special one, she won the contest after all!) and for that I'll post some progress updates now and then; I hope you enjoyed the contest until the conclusion; thanks to everyone who voted, nothing could have been done without you guys! Special thanks to juanito who helped me checking if everything went smooth and to those guys who kept voting until the last round, including Goldo!

So... that's all folks!!!

Last edited:

Keyhell

Apr 5, 2017
Hey ho!
My D.Va pack is ready, just in time for her "Best videogame girl" award!
HUUUGE number of pics, no shitty C-rate cartoony, deviantart, amateurish stuff. Many high quality screencaps of very popular animated rule34 videos. Generally I'm very pleased with how it turned out, and glad that I managed to keep a consistent quality despite the amount of illustrations.
My tagging skills are still lacking, so I might do some fine-tuning sometime in the future. Despite the amount of content, because of inconsistent tagging the pack is unfortunetely far from perfect.

Name: D.Va
Universe: Overwatch
Pics: 896!
Type: Videogame character

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Sonico pack released by user Gagegage on the main BK forum.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Sonico
Universe: Super Sonico
Pictures: 665
Rated: B+
Type: Anime

There are extra untagged images of preg, futa, cosplayers, possible repeated pictures, etc
Hope you like it

Reactions: Athilora

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Leortha thank you for coordinating the girl pack posts between F95zone and HHS, I really needed a help for that! Btw I nedd a hand for another thing: I'm picking a lot of good stuff for Tsuyu pack, but it's hard to find good farm pics, if someone knows where to look for them please let me know!

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Leortha thank you for coordinating the girl pack posts between F95zone and HHS, I really needed a help for that! Btw I nedd a hand for another thing: I'm picking a lot of good stuff for Tsuyu pack, but it's hard to find good farm pics, if someone knows where to look for them please let me know!

Furry only at e621, but with her tongue out, she qualifies. There are a few decent farm pics mixed in there, and if you don't do much furry, it's a site you might not frequent.

Other sites I regularly search include rule34.paheal, deviantart, hentaifoundry, gelbooru, nozomi.la, exhentai/e-hentai, newgrounds, jabarchives, and pixiv.

Pixiv is definitely a great source, and they updated a while back to do some simple auto-translations in things like their search previews. You can now type in the romanji name, and often get the actual kanji name to pop up for the character. You also must have a free account if you want to see adult stuff (called R-18 over there).

For Tsuyu, she has over 130 pages of pics, once you can see the R-18 stuff.

Reactions: Kite80

Jkool34

Aug 7, 2017

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Thank you guys, didn't know that now pixiv is accessible in that way, you added good sites to my search list :)

Reactions: Jkool34

Keyhell

Apr 5, 2017
I can't help you with farm stuff, but feel free to grab anything you need from my Tsuyu pack.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Short update: I'm pillaging every site I'm aware having good stuff, lost the count of how many pics I've picked and I'm only getting what I think it's good or better, but still there's very few farm pics for her: I got a sex with a machine, a stallion service, a couple beast sex and anal, no monsters at all; where are tentacles when someone need them? :D

blake05

Jul 2, 2017
Kite80, If you need any pictures, you can use this website:

I don't know if you will find any here but it is worth a shot.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I can't help you with farm stuff, but feel free to grab anything you need from my Tsuyu pack.
Can't get your pack from the link I found here, it says file's missing, can you check please?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
You may ask for it if there's any yet, but it'd be better if you specify character names.

Tsuyu Asui girl pack update: I finished looking into a dozen pic sites and prepared Tsuyu's pics (clones eliminated, edited what needed to be modified, resized everything); next step is tagging the pics and eventually discard what has not enough quality - for now there are 496 pics. If someone wants to help me a bit, I was thinking on putting all the pics in a mega folder, so each of us can get 20-50 pics, tag them in a short time and put the tagged pics in another shared folder: ten people getting 50 pics each can do the job in less than an hour! PM me if you want to join in!

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Here we go guys, my Tsuyu Asui girl pack is ready (pics only for now):

pics 457
rating A+
links: -

As I promised during BK Best Girl contest, since she won 2019 edition she'll have personalized events, but it will take a while since I'm still looking her anime to get some inspiration. Also, at this point I'll start making BK walkthrough, so don't expect her story to be ready in less than a month.

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
As I promised during BK Best Girl contest, since she won 2019 edition she'll have personalized events, but it will take a while since I'm still looking her anime to get some inspiration. Also, at this point I'll start making BK walkthrough, so don't expect her story to be ready in less than a month.
Are you going to be posting the events file by itself, or will we have to re-download the entire pack? Also looking forward to your walkthrough.
Edit: just looked at the contest, honestly didn't expect her to be as popular as she ended up being.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I discovered she got a good position in Boku no Hero Academia popularity survey, in USA she was in top 5. About Tsuyu's event files, I'll post a direct link for both girl pack + event and event alone (BK.ini + _events.rpy + whatever I'll put into the events).

Reactions: Shadowcrow

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019

New pack released.

Name: Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch)
Universe: Marvel Comics
Pics: 196
Type: Super Hero
Notes: none

Reactions: DrackDrap
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote