Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
girls with a yellow name (in City locations), or with correct name & golden first trait in slave market (usually), are "original"

Personally, I recommend leaving first names fixed and last names random, this way it's clear which ones are clones and of which character (if you know your girl packs even a little, that is).
Although this method interacts with _BK.ini option in an obscure way (look for my suggested revision soon).

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
_BK.ini overriding my choice is not particularly obscure, is it? Good point nevertheless.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
If they're set to Work and Whore, they will do both. The girls must be set to half-shifts in order for W&W to be available.
I think half-shift not required, but you do need to assign in Job button when W&W is possible; see other posts.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
I think half-shift not required, but you do need to assign in Job button when W&W is possible; see other posts.
Strangely enough, it doesn't like to do the whore part if I set 'em to full shifts. It just goes full work day instead.

EvilPenguin

Apr 6, 2018
DougTheC
Sorry to ping you here. I can't connect to the BK forum. Browser security is popping up, not allowing to connect to the , due a bad certifact on the page. Could you ping Goldo or the owner of the domain to look at this problem.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
DougTheC
Sorry to ping you here. I can't connect to the BK forum. Browser security is popping up, not allowing to connect to the , due a bad certifact on the page. Could you ping Goldo or the owner of the domain to look at this problem.
Site has been down since about April 3, 2022. Looking more like we need to find alternate host, as all tries to contact site admin have been useless, and domain expires about May 23.

For now, we exist here, & HHS+ also has F95zone link, with their (Edit: HHS+'s) Discord exploring hosting options (contact me for invite if you want to be included).

HHS+ is proceeding to set up a their code repository through , which is reportedly NSFW-friendly.

Last edited:

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
WTF is up with this game its the only game that i go to download and it always fails 10% of the way in no matter what host i use

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018
so i tried to run the new version and for some reason not a single bk ini is working anymore andother version of the game was just fine ... do i really have to write every single one new?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
so i tried to run the new version and for some reason not a single bk ini is working anymore andother version of the game was just fine ... do i really have to write every single one new?
Which is the 'new' version and which is 'another' version? Numbers, please.

Can you post a _BK.ini and tell us exactly what is not working? Because from past experience, there is a nonzero chance that it is working and you just aren't noticing it.

Reactions: DougTheC

ripleysonic

Jan 5, 2019
Is there any way to get a girl that you've added spawn in manually with console commands or something? Because I've been using the cheat to refresh slave market and the girls running around the city for new ones close to 8 hours and they have not shown up once.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Is there any way to get a girl that you've added spawn in manually with console commands or something? Because I've been using the cheat to refresh slave market and the girls running around the city for new ones close to 8 hours and they have not shown up once.
This console sequence could create a slavemarket girl based on packname filename (Edit: foldername). Untested; advise not trying to change "force_original" in case original exists somewhere (including hidden characters/areas).
Code:
newgirl1 = create_girl("pack foldername", free=False, force_original=False, level=1)
slavemarket.girls += newgirl1
Edit: make clear I am talking of girl foldername in "game/girls".

Last edited:
Reactions: Jman9

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
How are you supposed to increase customer capacity? alot of girls with decent constitution can only serve 1 customer at a time or something to that effect

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes