Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
i am hopeing in the future you get the option to multi class or some more classes get added in. also looking forward to seeing if we get a more fleshed out brothel upgrade that does more then just adding rooms and number of clients.
For those you can suggest it

I came back to this game after some time (playing on 0.2) and I vaguely remember an event being teased where I am supposed to meet someone at the market or the exchange or something on the first tuesday (or maybe thursday) of the month. But no matter which day I try, I can't find the event. Does anyone know what I mean and how to trigger the event?
Wich chapter are you on?

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Just started playing this game and love it! Looking forward to updates. But as it seems it hasn't been updated for 2 years, it won't happen.
What is the "JP" stat?

Toshiro06

May 2, 2021
I came back to this game after some time (playing on 0.2) and I vaguely remember an event being teased where I am supposed to meet someone at the market or the exchange or something on the first tuesday (or maybe thursday) of the month. But no matter which day I try, I can't find the event. Does anyone know what I mean and how to trigger the event?
You go to the guild quarter (The area where you get ore from) on the first Tuesday. I tend to forget about this one so I haven't seen all of the events, but it is a femdom group of events.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
WHY, oh WHY!!??

I've done everything the exakt same ( I think), as in previous download and start, that worked fine. Now this. What have I done wrong? I have required update patch from 1st page, basic girl pack, and some packs from the Packs thread.

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
WHY, oh WHY!!??

I've done everything the exakt same ( I think), as in previous download and start, that worked fine. Now this. What have I done wrong? I have required update patch from 1st page, basic girl pack, and some packs from the Packs thread.
It's not an error. This only means that you have either deleted a girlpack what the game used or the pic is missing.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
It's not an error. This only means that you have either deleted a girlpack what the game used or the pic is missing.
Thanks for replying. I think what the problem is that I used a save from another device with probably different girl packs. Phew, mystery explained.

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes