Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Hi guys , im experiencing this problem after 10 seconds of starting the game. what could i do to fix it?
This happens only when i enter the mods menu
I'm thinking you might have a broken version of the Unicorn mod, vadi discovered & fixed an error .

I hope there are new features in 0.3
The was first released a year ago and as a result should be relatively stable by now. Some of the new features include an overhauled farm which comes with evil superpowers, newgame+/no-story mode, new tooltips & UI improvements.
The delays for its full release are mostly caused by writers block surrounding the story. If anyone's interested in writing events for Brothel King, let us know on the HHS forums!

Reactions: xxxtent

bobokin

Feb 3, 2018
BUG TIME!!! Yippee! Most bugs i encounter you can usually just roll back or ignore till it goes away but this one has been persistent. After buying any girl to fill out my 5th and last slot in brothel 2, I get this error when I click on the girl screen.
Thank u renpy wizards
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
I'm thinking you might have a broken version of the Unicorn mod, vadi discovered & fixed an error .

The was first released a year ago and as a result should be relatively stable by now. Some of the new features include an overhauled farm which comes with evil superpowers, newgame+/no-story mode, new tooltips & UI improvements.
The delays for its full release are mostly caused by writers block surrounding the story. If anyone's interested in writing events for Brothel King, let us know on the HHS forums!
ok thank for the info, ill try it out

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes