Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
Good morning, id like to ask how to fix this: one of the slaves is " relaxed around you, but something feels off" i got a -1,8 mood from that and i dont know how to get it to 0+ . Does she need to fear me instead of love/like?
The girl is a masochist. So you need to raise her fear around you.

Reactions: Otze

Dnn22

Jan 21, 2021
Good morning, id like to ask how to fix this: one of the slaves is " relaxed around you, but something feels off" i got a -1,8 mood from that and i dont know how to get it to 0+ . Does she need to fear me instead of love/like?
Maybe she's a masochist? i think they need fear instead of love/like.

Reactions: Otze

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
There is a new update for 0.3 (test version) for those who are intrested:

The bug reports more likely will go here in this new thread:

Eastral

Mar 1, 2018
Hello guys, I currently have a weird issue where everytime I save the game when in the girl's page, somehow the game didn't save the current progress, but instead a couple action prior that makes some action I made to the girls not saved. Is there any way to fixed the issue ??

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
Hello guys, I currently have a weird issue where everytime I save the game when in the girl's page, somehow the game didn't save the current progress, but instead a couple action prior that makes some action I made to the girls not saved. Is there any way to fixed the issue ??
It's preferable to save the game in the brothel screne. (Always had been)

Otze

Nov 24, 2022
hello, could it be that the storyline ends with those ninjas in chapter 2..... quest says to be continued

Tyttys

Jan 12, 2017
I've seen it mentioned in passing, but how would you even start a game in NG+ with the 0.3 test version ? I've tried on a brand new install and I can only start the main story; I've heard that maybe you need a previous save and/or need a to change a certain value in a .rpy file ?

Tyttys

Jan 12, 2017
As the name suggest it "NG+". You need to play through the game atleast once like in every other game.
I guessed as much, that's why I was wondering which value the game checks to see if you're eligible to NG+
Especially since there's no actual ending yet, and I've gotten to the Ninja girls part twice in the past but obviously don't have the saves from back then

rtyu2929

Aug 13, 2023
I really want to ask about the game attribute Gains, how are they calculated?
I've always avoided negative traits related to Gains, I'm not sure if I'm mistaken

For example:
Rebellious (obedience gains -0.5)
Beautiful in positive traits (beauty gains 0.25)
The regular skill benefit of the Golden Amulet +15%...etc

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes