Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
You need to open a company and conquer the other establishments to get Number 5 (Firebird District) and 6 and 7 ( Demeter district - nit sure if its the correct district name).

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Hey how do I get Sophia pregnant, do I just keep spamming the fuck option?
you need to keep giving gifts , until you remove the option to use Concepcional , after that option comes out , and just keep fucking her , and wait a few weeks , she will give the news that she is pregnant

throwaway978888

Sep 8, 2020
Is there a bug where if you had pregnancy disabled and re enable it you can't get sophia pregnant. I am stuck at level 3 intimacy and can only do the blowjob. I have her affection over 1000 after doing the accounting upgrade as well.

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Is there a bug where if you had pregnancy disabled and re enable it you can't get sophia pregnant. I am stuck at level 3 intimacy and can only do the blowjob. I have her affection over 1000 after doing the accounting upgrade as well.
If you cant get past level 3 then you probably need to complete the investigation event to get to level 4. The requirement to continue the event is working out until 200 max energy and then meeting the bodyguard outside the brothel.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
I may be an idiot asking but. After the talk with the manager and starting the brothel i cannot find the save option.
How do I save?!

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I like games of that type, nice girls, some basic anim. But Android version is too heavy for my Phone, works very slowly, just hoping there Will be compressed apk version

throwaway978888

Sep 8, 2020
If you cant get past level 3 then you probably need to complete the investigation event to get to level 4. The requirement to continue the event is working out until 200 max energy and then meeting the bodyguard outside the brothel.
Thank you that worked. Will you be adding a way to make sure you have completed all content for the current level? Feels like im probably end game for current content but don't wanna miss anything. Loving the game keep up the great work!

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes