• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
i don´t think the have any real purpose yet (so far i know) maybe later or maybe costumers stay a night "shrug"
The only thing I've been able to determine since getting a girl assigned is that they open story lines and events.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Can someone explain what guest room renovations do? It's showing an income amount of 6720 in green so if I buy this, does this mean I get this extra income?
Yep, they're a great ratio of income/investment early on.

I'm stuck at the wife part though - how do I progress to further intimacy past hj/bj?

I own everything available.

I've purchased the corporate wife's 1000 rp investment bonus thingie.....

What else?

Is there some affinity level unlisted needed for sex and offspring?

I own the farm and have all upgrades unlocked, and the breeder woman is all B class skills...

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yep, they're a great ratio of income/investment early on.

I'm stuck at the wife part though - how do I progress to further intimacy past hj/bj?

I own everything available.

I've purchased the corporate wife's 1000 rp investment bonus thingie.....

What else?

Is there some affinity level unlisted needed for sex and offspring?

I own the farm and have all upgrades unlocked, and the breeder woman is all B class skills...
The answer to your quandary is simple but does take time... Just spend time with Sophia... Utilize Play first, then intimacy, gifts and when you run out of other stuff, just small talk helps. Best gifts are the hot sauce, towel and strawberries. But, it does take time, my friend. Have patience and she will be all yours. My Sophia has given me six children to date.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

This is an earlier screenshot before baby six. Track your progress with Sophia in the graphs on the right...
Screenshot 2023-01-31 151038.png

Reactions: Gnooben

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The answer to your quandary is simple but does take time... Just spend time with Sophia... Utilize Play first, then intimacy, gifts and when you run out of other stuff, just small talk helps. Best gifts are the hot sauce, towel and strawberries. But, it does take time, my friend. Have patience and she will be all yours. My Sophia has given me six children to date.

This is an earlier screenshot before baby six. Track your progress with Sophia in the graphs on the right...
View attachment 2402623
Yes, thank you for your reply, and I'm aware of all that, but it's been literally weeks of mind-numbing spamming of gifts, of course at max upkeep, money's a joke now... Surely there's something else I can do to break the monotony - but it doesn't look like any of the other girls have and further events or relationship content.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes, thank you for your reply, and I'm aware of all that, but it's been literally weeks of mind-numbing spamming of gifts, of course at max upkeep, money's a joke now... Surely there's something else I can do to break the monotony - but it doesn't look like any of the other girls have and further events or relationship content.
Is your daily income into the eleven figure range yet? If not, you need to see some of my other tutorial posts, my friend...
I have to keep investing in my businesses to keep my bank account in the lower trillion credit range! You have to be willing to cheat the system as well, just like a corporate shark IRL. The dev put a cheat section into the help section for cash and energy. I used the money cheat early on to avoid borrowing from the bank. Now I mainly use the energy cheat because it saves a TON of time in game.

Train your courtesans using the endurance option well beyond 100 once you reach B level with them to increase their revenue modifier. My courtesans are all above 30.0 and some pushing 50.0! That helps a lot and there is a screen hidden in plain sight that you MUST adjust ASAP!!!
1.15Screenshot 2022-08-29 001007.png
Your grade starts at only 1.0 and it is up to you to find this screen and increase your grade! Mine is around 25K now... Yes, when this snap was taken my wallet was over 12 trillion. After some recent investments I was able to get it down to a more reasonable 4 trillion and I'm already back up to 6 trillion! You should be one mad, filthy rich mother fucker in this game, my friend! Yes, by inflating your grade your expenses DO increase however your income increases so fast that the new expenses are still but a paltry sum compared to your new income level!

I've included some links to other tutorial posts I made for other friends so feel free to check them out. The first two are regarding managing and getting the best results from your gameplay. I use screenshots as well as step by step instructions whenever possible... Enjoy and get rich! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Tips, tricks and game management:
https://f95zone.to/threads/brothel-megacorporation-v0-12-khing-orchestra.98382/post-9912774

https://f95zone.to/threads/brothel-megacorporation-v0-12-khing-orchestra.98382/post-8861894

Raid skills training based on the first Raids (you will need different skills for later raids):
https://f95zone.to/threads/brothel-megacorporation-v0-12-khing-orchestra.98382/post-9514060

Other helpful hints and tips:
https://f95zone.to/threads/brothel-megacorporation-v0-12-khing-orchestra.98382/post-10035383

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: This is my best courtesan, the Pianist. Yes, those are her actual stats...
And my best girl at present...Screenshot 2022-11-30 093818.png

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
it would be better to have an inventory for the weapons of the courtesans rather than having to destroy them when they are replaced

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Man I finally got through the wife stuff - turns out the quest was holding me up where you have to visit outside..... I really wish there were romance options with the other characters though; and conversely I wish there were brothel options for Sophia.. :devilish:

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
I remember you said your next game would have male protagonist and later on will introduce Futa Protragonist.. so its been implemented yet? if not the case then ill keep waiting, not so much fan of male MC (only if no have choice)

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I remember you said your next game would have male protagonist and later on will introduce Futa Protragonist.. so its been implemented yet? if not the case then ill keep waiting, not so much fan of male MC (only if no have choice)
Not implemented yet.

Bottas

Jun 14, 2018
what I wanna know is when we'll be able to start knocking up the courtesans too. the newest one, the Dr. is DEFINITELY interested in such and I for one would love the opportunity to breed the sexy Hispanic MILF again in a more official capacity, also the cum animations aren't working anymore.

BRACKISH_NOON

Mar 7, 2023
Been playing V0.11 through web browser on lewdspot, exporting and importing saves. Just DL'd V0.12 to play directly from laptop. Can't seem to figure out how to load my game progress to the new downloaded version? Anyone know?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Been playing V0.11 through web browser on lewdspot, exporting and importing saves. Just DL'd V0.12 to play directly from laptop. Can't seem to figure out how to load my game progress to the new downloaded version? Anyone know?
Playing on a browser implies an HTML format. You will likely need to start over. The game is rendered and produced in Ren'Py regardless of end use format however when converted for play on another format any saves made there are not compatible with other versions... e.g. Mac saves cannot be played on the PC version; Android saves can only be played on Android, etc... I suspect that HTML formatted saves are likewise incompatible with PC, Mac and Android versions.

While I am certain that this is not what you wished to hear, I am merely being honest with you, my friend. I hope this helps and wish you all the best.

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Brothel Megacorporation 0.13: Rooms Update

This update introduces a simplified courtesan pregnancy system (only available for the Doctor at first). To unlock it you need 40 relationship points in level 2 + the breeding room facility. There is also new room content for The Pianist and Clara.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Brothel Megacorporation 0.13: Rooms Update

This update introduces a simplified courtesan pregnancy system (only available for the Doctor at first). To unlock it you need 40 relationship points in level 2 + the breeding room facility. There is also new room content for The Pianist and Clara.

Changelog:

Overall, seems like you've been hard at work, my friend. Looking forward to playing this new update!:devilish:(y)

Reactions: mrkhing

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I wanna get all them pregnant together
Then your brothel will be closed due to mass impregnation... Kind of defeats the intent of the game, to make money. Um... good luck with that though... Hope you don't get raided while all the girls are knocked up and unable to challenge. Sounds like a losing, game over type of situation to impregnate all of your employees simultaneously... Didn't really think that one through, now did you???:unsure::rolleyes::unsure::rolleyes::unsure:

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes