Totalcheese33

Oct 21, 2018
Is it supposed to be the case that courtesans' children aren't heirs? Because I'm really hoping this is a bug, I would love for this to be another way to generate heirs.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is it supposed to be the case that courtesans' children aren't heirs? Because I'm really hoping this is a bug, I would love for this to be another way to generate heirs.
We will eventually be allotted more wives to provide more heirs. Not sure what is happening with doc's babies... I suspect she is using them for some weird ass experiment! I shudder to think... that is one strange ass weird chica!:rolleyes: Doc is the only participant available in the courtesan pregnancy lab at present.

I agree that it would be nice to have the courtesans children join our other heirs in the family building to become part of the family. Of course, I will need to open up some new revenue streams just to afform them all... kids are fucking expensive!
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Can anyone share a save, I always get stuck at a certain point and I don't know how to proceed. -.- thank you

warlock4vr

Jun 6, 2018
Not sure if its been asked before, anybody try buying up all the shares in the portfolio ? do you gain ownership ?

Yes I'm making bulk cash and bored lol.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I forgot that one, will change in the next update.
Thank you for the revamp of the "visit the courtesans" casual sex before opening for business! That made a HUGE difference for the better! Now I stop by for a bit of fun much more often now with the improved single session animations. Thanks also for adding in the remaining new courtesans! The Pianist is my favorite... the other courtesans might be getting jealous of all the attention I give to her but I don't care. She is my favorite and gets more dick loving as a result! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

One change that left me curious and had a few others in forum asking as well... What happens to the courtesan's babies??? Doc is pregnant a second time already but I was not asked for help to name the child, no notice of child's gender or any presence in the family building at all. I'm seriously thinking that doc just stole my seed AGAIN and has possibly whisked the first baby off to some freakish experiment! I was hoping for some involvement in my new children's lives, at least to help with name, school and the occasional report card... like we have with our legal heirs. I don't trust the doctor and find her behavior rather suspect...

Meanwhile, my lovely wife, Sophia, is currently pregnant again, with our eighth child now. I'm hoping for another son. We have two sons, two daughters and three futa. The eldest futa is a criminal, the next eldest is a writer, then the eldest daughter is also a criminal and my eldest son is a singer. The remaining children are still in school or younger. I'm hoping that Sophia and I can stem the flow of criminality and produce some better citizens. However, given the nature of corporate enterprise, my two eldest criminals may prove useful in the family business... eventually... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Thank you for such a fun game, mrkhing.:love: You really are the king:devilish:(y)

PS: Best courtesan...
Screenshot 2023-03-10 084931.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I cannot impregnate girls even tough i creampie them multiple times what do i do wrong?
The only one you can do many time's is your wife, the Dr. you can also impregnate but as you can see with the post above yours you have no more to do with the child once it is born.
Just keep playing and you will soon have 3 you have no idea who with. (1 id the Dr. and the other 2 I have no idea on other than what is said in game later on.)

Before getting a wife pregnant I had it show I got 3 pregnancy but have no idea who other then the Dr. when I took over her business and she said she used the sperm to get others pregnant.
(This part I hope does not come back and kick us in the ass later.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Thank you for the revamp of the "visit the courtesans" casual sex before opening for business! That made a HUGE difference for the better! Now I stop by for a bit of fun much more often now with the improved single session animations. Thanks also for adding in the remaining new courtesans! The Pianist is my favorite... the other courtesans might be getting jealous of all the attention I give to her but I don't care. She is my favorite and gets more dick loving as a result! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

One change that left me curious and had a few others in forum asking as well... What happens to the courtesan's babies??? Doc is pregnant a second time already but I was not asked for help to name the child, no notice of child's gender or any presence in the family building at all. I'm seriously thinking that doc just stole my seed AGAIN and has possibly whisked the first baby off to some freakish experiment! I was hoping for some involvement in my new children's lives, at least to help with name, school and the occasional report card... like we have with our legal heirs. I don't trust the doctor and find her behavior rather suspect...

Meanwhile, my lovely wife, Sophia, is currently pregnant again, with our eighth child now. I'm hoping for another son. We have two sons, two daughters and three futa. The eldest futa is a criminal, the next eldest is a writer, then the eldest daughter is also a criminal and my eldest son is a singer. The remaining children are still in school or younger. I'm hoping that Sophia and I can stem the flow of criminality and produce some better citizens. However, given the nature of corporate enterprise, my two eldest criminals may prove useful in the family business... eventually... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Thank you for such a fun game, mrkhing.:love: You really are the king:devilish:(y)

PS: Best courtesan...
View attachment 2462868
Haha, no she just raises them like normal! The courtesan pregnancy system is a simplified version of the wife pregnancy system. This makes implementation of the feature more straightforward and scalable and also minimizes the complexity of the code, bloating of save files, and performance issues. However, there are some things that I plan to do to make the feature a bit more interesting, like adding special courtesan pregnancy events and more animations.

• Red Heart

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Haha, no she just raises them like normal! The courtesan pregnancy system is a simplified version of the wife pregnancy system. This makes implementation of the feature more straightforward and scalable and also minimizes the complexity of the code, bloating of save files, and performance issues. However, there are some things that I plan to do to make the feature a bit more interesting, like adding special courtesan pregnancy events and more animations.
I'm glad you mentioned save file size. Mine at present is 42MB and growing lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm glad you mentioned save file size. Mine at present is 42MB and growing lol
How many kids do you have with your wife?

I have 3 and my save is only 5.7 Mb.
(This is at the end of all content, can keep having kids but I don't see the point to have any more.)

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
How many kids do you have with your wife?

I have 3 and my save is only 5.7 Mb.
(This is at the end of all content, can keep having kids but I don't see the point to have any more.)
Have 10 kids, 5 of which are useless low lifes, and save now at 41.4MB

• Haha
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes