Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Brothel Megacorporation :unsure:

Is this a publicly-traded company, because I'd like to buy some shares:giggle:

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Two questions.

1: How many girls are there as of v0.2?

2: Is there actually a third level of ownership of businesses other than Melon Republic?

Armoreau

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I had a good time playing this game as it is. Really liked the models.
Nice animations. It just felt a little too grindy to me and not enough dialogues with the girls.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
You're assuming all Harem Fans have tissue paper egos. The fringe benefit of being a Pimp is they're yours mind body and soul, and at the end of the day they BETTA have your money.
You're assuming not wanting to a girl you're with to come home with other men's jizz dribbling out of every orifice is tied to ego. :rolleyes: "But they're yours!" Yea, so is my car. I don't want some loser farting up the driver's seat and getting crumbs everywhere.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
NTR is not just a catch all for other dudes banging your chick. NTR is some other dude stealing the chick you love and having her love him.
F95 definition of NTR tag is essentially any action that is designed to cause Jealousy. Like it or not, agree or not, that's how F95 has called it.

So in that regard, F95's NTR Tag is 'very much' a catch-all for other dudes banging your chick (at least for many of the site's members).

I'm not sure, but I think there may have been some debate over this 'NTR' tag... One could probably find it if they looked hard enough. (sarcasm)

That being said, this is a brothel simulator... not harem simulator.
I am not a fan of sharing myself but come on it's kind of 'in the name' on this one.

Ziel

Jul 10, 2017
how do you get the 5th girl?
1- Go to the door in your room
2- select Meeting Room
3- Arrange Meeting
4- Select Firebird District
5- select District Map
6- use your ad agency and law firm to win over other brothel.
7- after you low their value back to settlement and buy them over.
8- after buying Scorch Brothel you can go after Melon Republic.
9- Once you are the co-owner of Melon Republic, and have an available room you can hire her from the CareerBook.

boobspeitos

Nov 13, 2021
Guys, I'm trying to update the game to version 0.2, but it won't install. Do I really have to uninstall it first so I can install the new version? If so, will I lose my progress?

Gamer072021

Jul 19, 2021
Didn't notice if you have a Patreon - if you do, and if i like what's here so far, you can count on a buck a month or so from me.
Better not use Patreon because the Patreon changed their rules and in some countries forbidden topics are not allowed to offer on this plat form in general. Better platform is Subscribestar

Reactions: Xakorik

Isune

Jan 25, 2019
Good game, with decent amount of content even for such early realase and great potential. Will keep eye on that one.
Personally I'd like to see some additional upgrades to help with automation (like auto training/cctb if there is spare energy) down the line; and maybe smooth down these expotential costs ;P

Reactions: mrkhing

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
1- Go to the door in your room
2- select Meeting Room
3- Arrange Meeting
4- Select Firebird District
5- select District Map
6- use your ad agency and law firm to win over other brothel.
7- after you low their value back to settlement and buy them over.
8- after buying Scorch Brothel you can go after Melon Republic.
9- Once you are the co-owner of Melon Republic, and have an available room you can hire her from the CareerBook.
I bought all of them try to fight melon wont budge raise 50 mill still cant buy co ownership..

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes