Kylphor

Jun 5, 2021
Just trying this out today...pretty decent so far as a management game. Looking forward to new features/content.

To RANK UP the girls: (can't get the quote working)

Yeah...seems that once ALL of their available skill levels get to 100, you just need to click training then click on them in order to trigger the upgrade. I think I had a little trouble with Julia since she had the special receptionist skill I needed to level after all other skills were maxed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demnor

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Uptade V0.4

lista.jpg

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão 0.4

Muita coisa fico em inglês, so não edito pq tudo e imagem , se eu edita essas imagems o arquivo de tradução vai fica muito pesado

LarsThorwald

May 13, 2020
I just played through this. Great game! Looking forward to updates. A few notes and ideas:

I would like it if you could choose the skin color of the main character.

I found the relationships to be too grindy. It's the same convos over and over, feels like a chore.

Also, early on, the "gifts" didn't seem to be implemented. When I'd click on give gift, there were no options to choose from. Looking now at Ayaka, I do see gifts available.

I'd like the sex scenes a lot more if there was more sound - women moaning, specifically. Do these women ever have an orgasm? lol

The option to go on vacation really threw me for a loop. I was expecting to appear on a beach and be given the opportunity to recruit a girl there. Instead it just skips 7 days and gives me a pile of money.

Very late in the game, I realized that there were events in various locations after I clicked 'Open Brothel'. I went through the wine quest and some stuff in the restaurant? Did i miss events earlier in the game?

I really like the Nicole character, and I also like Caroline, Julia, and Ayaka. I HATE the rest though, and I really don't like having to deal with them or level them up. It was sometimes painful training them and working on the relationship with them. I'd love to have more of a variety of models to choose from so I can fill a brothel with girls that I actually want to interact with.

Again, really enjoyed the game! Thank you

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I'll be honest. I've tried to understand all of the things involving the law firms and the other brothels and it just goes over my head. I like that those things are in the game, and I don't mind grinding, but I wish that there was a simplified version. Such as being able to put X amount of money or points towards things every day, and leveling up your abilities gradually would lead to greater success.

Reactions: MaskOfMirth

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
After playing the game for a wile I feel like you spend way to much time just clicking from one screen to the next because of that I would like to suggest some changes to the UI to lessen the clicking a bit:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the detailed feedback! Those suggestions are quite interesting, but unfortunately most of them would not be possible because it would not work in the mobile version of the game (where buttons and text need to be a bit bigger). After the game is complete or at an advanced stage, I plan to make some substantial changes to the UI for the desktop version. I do quite like the idea of the arrows to quickly toggle between courtesans during training/cctv so I think I will add something like that soon.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I'm a big fan of the game and love whats being done, but I struggle to understand all of the mechanics with the things outside of the brothel.

My business level is 2. I have Julia, Caroline, Denise and Zoe Rank C trained completely and I've maxed out my relationships with them. I have 4 courtesean rooms and 8 guest rooms, and I've upgraded the bar and reception.

But I seem stuck at this point. How do I hire the other girls? How do I buy the kitchen, ect?

Thanks for any advice.

dinurs

Mar 12, 2019
You need to go to the meeting room (the one with a big TV on the back wall) and click Arrange Meeting, from there you end up on a city map with districts you can enter, each district have businesses you need to buy either by paying the full price or by "attacking" through lawyers or add campaigns to lower the price, however this also means that once you buy it you will earn less money off it.

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
You need to go to the meeting room (the one with a big TV on the back wall) and click Arrange Meeting, from there you end up on a city map with districts you can enter, each district have businesses you need to buy either by paying the full price or by "attacking" through lawyers or add campaigns to lower the price, however this also means that once you buy it you will earn less money off it.
OK. I think that I messed that part up with one of them, and am stuck in a situation where its partial ownership, and there doesn't seem to be an obvious way forward to buy it outright. I think I'll probably start over and go through it again either way, and see if I can get it right this time.

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes