dinurs

Mar 12, 2019
OK. I think that I messed that part up with one of them, and am stuck in a situation where its partial ownership, and there doesn't seem to be an obvious way forward to buy it outright. I think I'll probably start over and go through it again either way, and see if I can get it right this time.
You need to lower the price by at least 50 million with adds and/or layers before you can get the partial ownership as far as I recall.

Reactions: Loganfin

Kalapasa001

Jan 9, 2022
View attachment 1475930

Overview:
Epifania is a city where money can buy everything. This autonomous territory is managed by megacorporations, private armies, and independent trade unions. You are an ambitious person who came to this sinful city hoping to make it big. However, you have no powerful or rich relatives in here. The only person who seems to believe in your potential is an infamous Devil Investor. And she just happens to have a mission for you: renovate an abandoned building and transform it into the best brothel in Epifania City!

Train courtesans, accumulate resources, buy facilities and upgrades, manipulate markets, crush your competitors, manage a corporate harem, and build the most successful adult entertainment megacorporation in this brothel management game!​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-12
Release Date: 2022-05-11
Developer: Khing Orchestra - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1475937 View attachment 1475938 View attachment 1475939 View attachment 1475940 View attachment 1475941 View attachment 1475942 View attachment 1475943 View attachment 1475944 View attachment 1475945 View attachment 1621414 View attachment 1806128
Anyone have Save games or scene unlocker?

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Interesting point of view.. it's true a pure virgin could sell her virginity in the real world for a lot of money, however once that's gone so is the value of her lack of experience ;)
Ask yourself, would you rather fuck someone who knows how to pleasure you, or just get your rocks off? :p
BOTH!

I do enjoy experienced women like anybody else, but there is certain flavor also in the innocent inexperienced ones, especially as they usually are quite young and naive. For me it is not question which one, as I know I can enjoy both, strawberry ice-cream and chocolate ice-cream at different times to not get bored with either.

Well, technically there are many people even on their thirties that are total noobs on their sexual sides and are certainly lacking on sexual education when they hardly know how contraception works or that they have very hard time getting pregnant after they turn on 40's and 90% of their eggcells are gone.

Only thing I really hate are the breams, who think that jumping on their back and waiting for guy to do all the work on missionary position is the definition of good sex.

Anyways, I think the game is very odd for a brothel game if it doesn't include anal judging from the tags. Also the models seem to be mostly have either ridiculously fat ass or ridiculously large breasts, which are a turn-off for me personally. I do enjoy the "perfect 8" body

Reactions: Xakorik

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
The point prices in Sophia's Affection menu are... excessive. 4-6 points a day, and Accountancy upgrades are 1,000?

EDIT: Sophia can be pregnant and having her period at the same time. o_O

EDIT 2: Sophia's dialog box says "Caroline".

Last edited:
Reactions: Macinnes

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
The point prices in Sophia's Affection menu are... excessive. 4-6 points a day, and Accountancy upgrades are 1,000?

EDIT: Sophia can be pregnant and having her period at the same time. o_O

EDIT 2: Sophia's dialog box says "Caroline".
Thanks for pointing that out!

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
How do you get the lobby event part 3 to trigger? It's an ok game so far. It's a bit grindy and dull, but the management feature is interesting. My main complaint again is the Futa content that is unavoidable. My aversion to that content is similar to others that hate NTR. I D/L'd the game and gave it a go hoping that part could be avoided. I must admit that when chatting with Nicole it's confusing to hear her speak about her "father".

***NVM*** Lobby events just triggered

Last edited:
Reactions: KinfOfSofa

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Can't seem to get Sophia Intamacy past lv 3.

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Can't seem to get Sophia Intamacy past lv 3.
It's a killer grind with the intimacy set at +4 per day and only a few points from chatting with her daily. You can get a bit more weekly from gifts, but let's face it nobody wants to grind that out. I saved the game to first slot and used save editor to giver her 5000 intimacy points.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
how do I get the fifth girl? all four of my girls are grade C now and I just bought the bar for denise. when I go to Careerbook, it shows courtesans 1 with a blank page

Reactions: BigDaddy2
3.40 star(s) 36 Votes