VN Ren'Py Abandoned Brother's Game [Demo] [Split Mind]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
There are a lot of idiots who only want to see max dick,the dev of this game relies on them to make money.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
For demo there should be something to wait for... now I missed at least something animated...

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
@Split Mind
Well then, played it. For a first view it's not bad.
Never played a BB game before and had to read up first what i'm getting myself into.

Even if it might still a bit early for that, i think if i had to choose a favorite girl as of now, it would be Lisa.

Do you already have any planned tags on your mind to include?
I mean, with incest and the "debt repay" thing the plot as of now might suggest Blackmail and NTR.

From the 4(?) already existing games i found that 3 had NTR tagged but in one of them it seems it was avoidable.
Even if some people might not like it, it brings up the questions, will NTR be a thing here (which i'm guessing with a yes, that would be okay) and if yes then more important, will it be avoidable? Or let me rephrase that: Will we be able to protect our LIs?

Just saying cause i'd be in for a debt repay NTR game if i can protect my loved ones or feed them to the wolfs. For example, kinda like in "dosukebe chat lady" where your able to protect your loved ones if you got enough money or...maybe not.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Kinda feels odd to play a game with no ability to change the name. But I guess this was done on purpose to be as near to the original ? Never played the original but this one seems to be good ?

I mean the renders are good, has music and sound effects. The models are good and the setting is also ok-ish. MC has already started to look sexually at the mom and sis from the very beginning and the big evil guy is the landlord. I thought someone called Eric is the antagonist guy. In the Dev thread it was mentioned NTR will be avoidable with the big focus on wincest but I already saw some red flags kek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IMO, its to short and very unclear where the story is going. As long as the waifus stay safe and its all a build up for some juicy drama for MC to intervene, I dont mind it at all.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
@Split Mind
Well then, played it. For a first view it's not bad.
Never played a BB game before and had to read up first what i'm getting myself into.

Even if it might still a bit early for that, i think if i had to choose a favorite girl as of now, it would be Lisa.

Do you already have any planned tags on your mind to include?
I mean, with incest and the "debt repay" thing the plot as of now might suggest Blackmail and NTR.

From the 4(?) already existing games i found that 3 had NTR tagged but in one of them it seems it was avoidable.
Even if some people might not like it, it brings up the questions, will NTR be a thing here (which i'm guessing with a yes, that would be okay) and if yes then more important, will it be avoidable? Or let me rephrase that: Will we be able to protect our LIs?

Just saying cause i'd be in for a debt repay NTR game if i can protect my loved ones or feed them to the wolfs. For example, kinda like in "dosukebe chat lady" where your able to protect your loved ones if you got enough money or...maybe not.
on the original bb was a bit of a train wreck since based from what I'm seeing in the preview and your comment, is essentially the same as the original except this one is a bootleg version of it and on renpy. The original was a bit more tedious (on my opinion) since it was a run against time since you had to get items before the "douch" a.k.a. mr worldwilde a.k.a. I'll fuck anything on sight a.k.a. you are going to bootcamp if you are against me (I'm done xD) otherwise you will miss the window to get some rp points and he'll become the alpha male making decisions on who he wants to sleep and what events he is in charge. NTR have always been avoidable on the original, but is too grindy and time managed if you want that sweet lisa booty; otherwise, she'll explore adulthood with mr. worldwide xD (I'm done for real).

If this dev follow the same idea as bb, then it most likely be ntr, but avoidable ntr. If not, then it'll follow the same case as jen dilemma (I won't recommend it extremely timed managed, but you do you) where it gives the impression you can get ntr, but it doesn't happen.

If my first text doesn't really answer your question, then let me say this, I'm betting one mr. worldwide that there'll be avoidable ntr.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote