VN Ren'Py Abandoned Brother's Game [Demo] [Split Mind]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The character on the left (the mom I think) is really hot. Does anyone know of any finished games (or games that have a high possibility of getting finished) with that character?
Play the original Big Brother.

I know it says abandoned, but it's actually pretty complete

• Wow
Reactions: Page11

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Come on. You have got to be kidding. Yet, another Big Brother? This is milking but it's not even trying.

It's hard to see this lasting for any length of time when there are so many others out already. :rolleyes::coffee:

Reactions: punisher2099

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
how to give an objective opinion on a project where there are only 37 renders, zero background, characters used thousands of times, it's going badly, I'm waiting to see for a slightly more consistent version, but hey, I don't have not too much hope on this project, which will end like the others

good luck anyway

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
on the original bb was a bit of a train wreck since based from what I'm seeing in the preview and your comment, is essentially the same as the original except this one is a bootleg version of it and on renpy. The original was a bit more tedious (on my opinion) since it was a run against time since you had to get items before the "douch" a.k.a. mr worldwilde a.k.a. I'll fuck anything on sight a.k.a. you are going to bootcamp if you are against me (I'm done xD) otherwise you will miss the window to get some rp points and he'll become the alpha male making decisions on who he wants to sleep and what events he is in charge. NTR have always been avoidable on the original, but is too grindy and time managed if you want that sweet lisa booty; otherwise, she'll explore adulthood with mr. worldwide xD (I'm done for real).

If this dev follow the same idea as bb, then it most likely be ntr, but avoidable ntr. If not, then it'll follow the same case as jen dilemma (I won't recommend it extremely timed managed, but you do you) where it gives the impression you can get ntr, but it doesn't happen.

If my first text doesn't really answer your question, then let me say this, I'm betting one mr. worldwide that there'll be avoidable ntr.
NTR (The way it's defined nowadays), has never been avoidable in the original.

He bangs the mom and the aunt. I'm pretty sure there is no way to stop that.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
There's many really interesting stories out there just waiting for some developer to make into a game...
Seriously doubt BB is one of them to begin with, but it had many fans despite its shallow story... So the original dev did something good, or the competition was even worse back in those days... Perhaps it was more original then...

You're not making it easy for yourself... Your game has to be better then all the fan made clones and be approximately as good as the original, but you really can't change too much about the original story, without disappointing the hardcore BB fans...
And to be fair, that's exactly the people who will be the main followers of your game... Most of the people that didn't like it back then simply will not like it now... Maybe some sandbox haters can be interested now, but a rework of the original into AVN does that that too... And there's many great games with great stories these days.... You'll have to compete with those as well...

End of rant.... ;) And good luck, you will need it! But i applaud you for your courage to bring yet another fan made BB...

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
on the original bb was a bit of a train wreck since based from what I'm seeing in the preview and your comment, is essentially the same as the original except this one is a bootleg version of it and on renpy. The original was a bit more tedious (on my opinion) since it was a run against time since you had to get items before the "douch" a.k.a. mr worldwilde a.k.a. I'll fuck anything on sight a.k.a. you are going to bootcamp if you are against me (I'm done xD) otherwise you will miss the window to get some rp points and he'll become the alpha male making decisions on who he wants to sleep and what events he is in charge. NTR have always been avoidable on the original, but is too grindy and time managed if you want that sweet lisa booty; otherwise, she'll explore adulthood with mr. worldwide xD (I'm done for real).

If this dev follow the same idea as bb, then it most likely be ntr, but avoidable ntr. If not, then it'll follow the same case as jen dilemma (I won't recommend it extremely timed managed, but you do you) where it gives the impression you can get ntr, but it doesn't happen.

If my first text doesn't really answer your question, then let me say this, I'm betting one mr. worldwide that there'll be avoidable ntr.
Thx for your answer and your insight on this. (y)
Yeah i took a look at jen's dilemma right now and the rating, oh boy let's say this seems like the real dilemma.
I mean, i don't mind a healthy portion of grind if it's well balanced with the rest.
Well, maybe i'll be positively surprised with this one.
If this developes into a full NTR festival for Mr. Worldwide, i can still silently leave this battlefield to the Big Brother Veterans and NTR lovers.

Yeah my search for an clear answer when i was reading up on it earlier for the first time was a... torture. Mixed answers from everywhere and even more mixed up with personal views of NTR.
I guess i could have expected that when searching "NTR" or "NTR avoidable" in a Thread with over 1366 pages.
At the end i opted in to be optimisstic and believe it might be still avoidable since i've read that this eric guy could be "kept out" since he has a girlfriend.
I'll just put the original on my "maybe try it out" pile to find it out.

Thx for your insight too btw, much appreciated. (y)

Reactions: Ursus4321

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Seriously? And the fact that she has a distorted face, like the others, does not bother you?
Seriously? The face is all you noticed? :)

Just looking at the banner was enough for me to pass this one by.
What he's done to all the characters physiques should be a prosecutable crime.

• Haha
Reactions: Gunizz

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I don't get it how devs conclude that it's good idea to make yet another BB game. Seriously just let entire game die already and to any devs just leave it and develop something else. The og wasn't even that good to begin with.

Reactions: vogelbeest

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
first and foremost... yet another Big Brother game?!

just-die-why.jpg

iirc he bangs just the mom, and he can bang the aunt if you just ignore her and do not even bother trying to get rid of Eric.

randomguy121

Mar 25, 2019
I swear I've seen at least 4 different games from different devs attempting to profit off this same game and all of those attempts have failed. BB is cursed or something.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote