VN Ren'Py Abandoned Brother's Game [Demo] [Split Mind]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
I've always liked these models, but it's about time someone tried to do a complete job... with animations and new, unpublished events. it's bad to see the same models in the same game footprint and with the same events with different developers, the mistake is Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V all the time, create another atmosphere in another different house and develop the unique project (example: if add NTR or something just change the recipe)
Good luck to the developer!!

Last edited:

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
Seriously? The face is all you noticed? :)

Just looking at the banner was enough for me to pass this one by.
What he's done to all the characters physiques should be a prosecutable crime.
I agree about the crime, but you probably didn’t pass by the banner, since you write in the comments to it?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
разработчик данной игры молодец только не бросай эту игру а людям терпения веть разрабатывать игры это тяжелое труд знаю много заброшенных игр большого брата но надо быть оптимистами и поддерживать разработчиков финансово по возможности тогда может будет меньше заброшенных игр от себя в этой игре ожидаю беременность девушек подчинение латекса веревочки и костюмы.
If you don't put English version of your post, it will be removed. Put content of this spoiler under your post, and your good to go. BTW I may not agree with you, but you have a right to post your opinion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

добрый

Dec 22, 2019
the developer of this game is well done, just don't give up this game and people have patience to develop games it's hard work I know a lot of abandoned big brother games, but we must be optimistic and support the developers financially if possible, then maybe there will be fewer abandoned games from myself in this game I expect pregnancy girls submission latex ropes and costumes.

Reactions: Split Mind

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Split Mind
I like BB very much!
I hated the grindfest and the shitty hints, especially to skip sometimes a week to see new content is annoying.
I dislike forced NTR scenes!
I would wish for animated lewd scenes instead the pics every time. Its 2023 dammit.
I would wish for an other storyline without to change their faces. The BB Fans love the models how they were.
Aunt Kira was my favorite piece of ass every time.

Good luck with this but i see it abandoned like every other version. So it will take a lot of effort, a lot of time to see that you are one to trust and to finish what you have started. THEN i would consider to donate again.

Reactions: Split Mind

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
first and foremost... yet another Big Brother game?!

View attachment 2317895

iirc he bangs just the mom, and he can bang the aunt if you just ignore her and do not even bother trying to get rid of Eric.
It's been years since I played that, but if I remember correctly, he bangs her at least once, right at the beginning, shortly after she arrives. It was kind of a big shocker. From then on you could prevent it.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Yeah my search for an clear answer when i was reading up on it earlier for the first time was a... torture. Mixed answers from everywhere and even more mixed up with personal views of NTR.
I guess i could have expected that when searching "NTR" or "NTR avoidable" in a Thread with over 1366 pages.
At the end i opted in to be optimisstic and believe it might be still avoidable since i've read that this eric guy could be "kept out" since he has a girlfriend.
I'll just put the original on my "maybe try it out" pile to find it out.

Thx for your insight too btw, much appreciated. (y)
To be fair, the mom (Anne) was his GF (So technically, not NTR ... but meh, nowadays it is)

Also, it is never shown or proven that he gets with the sisters for what it's worth.

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
I have named all my characters on every game "Max" because of how much of a menace this mans is, but come on at least finish one of them or 50% them before you go and make another one... The "Big Brother" multiverse is almost as expansive as the mcu ffs

• Haha
Reactions: HillDweller

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Really. The abandoned Big Brother has about 10 times the content of most "complete" games on this site.
100% Since it's a slice of life story it could even be classed as completed. Silver still had some plans for it, I guess. That's why it went to abandoned instead of complete.

Some more progress with Lisa about all that's needed to finish it off in my opinion.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm only here for good Lisa art.

Can I get a copy of the art you're using for your avatar.
Shucks man, I got it of the Big Brother art (appreciation?) thread and asked one of the artists (It's not the original Lisa) if I can use it as an Avatar. Will dig around and let you know.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
the developer of this game is well done, just don't give up this game and people have patience to develop games it's hard work I know a lot of abandoned big brother games, but we must be optimistic and support the developers financially if possible, then maybe there will be fewer abandoned games from myself in this game I expect pregnancy girls submission latex ropes and costumes.
This will work, but remember you're allowed to use Russian text, just put English translation in the same post.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote