VN Ren'Py Abandoned Brother's Game [Demo] [Split Mind]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Aaand another one...
My god, if you love the game so much that you're all coming out with a new clone or remake, why don't you get together, buy the rights from Dark Silver and get this thing done?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Was the original finished? So many versions and mods played before that I managed to forget.:ROFLMAO:
Not officially, but yeah, it's good enough to count as completed. You can get all the girls at the end.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I'm a sucker for the Lisa model, and her ending in the original was a crime, so I'll watch it for that, but not getting my hopes up.
Also, in my reality, Eric got killed by the crazy girl in My Sister My Roommate and should stay dead. :devilish:
If we can't keep his dick out of the chicks in this one, there is not much point in even playing. :mad:

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
I'm a sucker for the Lisa model, and her ending in the original was a crime, so I'll watch it for that, but not getting my hopes up.
When I first saw the Lisa model in the original, I was immediately hooked. It was lust at first sight, and it was the only reason I binged the original, despite what a slog fest the game play was.

And yes, I was incredibly disappointed with her story's lack of a conclusion, let alone a good conclusion.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
The artwork seems substandard due to rendering and post-processing improvements availability. Sequels are tricky, hope for the best for this one.

Reactions: Split Mind

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
What's with the BB game that it needs multiple redo? Just create new models and do with your own story. Do you really want to fail so badly? BB is not even that great, there's plenty of game to be remake and worth more.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
The character on the left (the mom I think) is really hot. Does anyone know of any finished games (or games that have a high possibility of getting finished) with that character?
It's been long abandoned and has no sign of life. It is a pity for it was a great game.
The girls are a great-looking bunch and have a life of their own.

Reactions: Page11

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
I would like to play a BB game where you control Eric, that would be so funny. Conquer all the family while the brother can only watch and wank in silence.
I am motivated to write that one. Also non-optional gay scenes where you f*ck Max.
And Lisa will be forever 17, 1 day before her 18th birthday EHEHEHE so you will never see it. Rule 7 ftw.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Welp. We know where this ones going boys.
View attachment 2318937
Yep, right in the abandoned pile. Clear case of another dev trying to please everyone. Dev said game will have "Partially avoidable NTR". That's not even possible, it's like partially killing someone, if there dead there's no partial to it, and if there not dead then you did not kill them. I personally don't like NTR, but if the dev want's it why half ass it, go all out. At least please some and maybe get enough support to save it.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Yep, right in the abandoned pile. Clear case of another dev trying to please everyone. Dev said game will have "Partially avoidable NTR". That's not even possible, it's like partially killing someone, if there dead there's no partial to it, and if there not dead then you did not kill them. I personally don't like NTR, but if the dev want's it why half ass it, go all out. At least please some and maybe get enough support to save it.
Giving long spectrum here. 1 - 10, what's you're rating for this one so far? I respect your judgement, so I'll go with that.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Giving long spectrum here. 1 - 10, what's you're rating for this one so far? I respect your judgement, so I'll go with that.
To be honest about it the demo is not bad. But to understand my problem with the game click on Developer Notes: and then the link, read what the dev has planed for the future of this game. Far me I simply can't support it. It's going to be a fully NTR based game, with an attempt to get support from those that don't like NTR.

Captainx227

Aug 17, 2017
View attachment 2317283

Overview:
You've spent your years thus far living a modest life in a rundown apartment with your mother and two sisters.
You don't have much, but Mom works hard to send your sisters to school, and satisfy your basic needs.
You are content.
That is until, an unwelcome guest arrives in your home and it all starts to unravel.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-17
Release Date: 2023-01-17
Developer: Split Mind (Websites Coming Soon)
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

About the Project:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2317269 View attachment 2317274 View attachment 2317275 View attachment 2317276 View attachment 2317278
I'm a die hard BB fan and play all of the different renditions. Looking forward to this project moving forward.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote