VN Ren'Py Abandoned Brother's Game [Demo] [Split Mind]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
To be honest about it the demo is not bad. But to understand my problem with the game click on Developer Notes: and then the link, read what the dev has planed for the future of this game. Far me I simply can't support it. It's going to be a fully NTR based game, with an attempt to get support from those that don't like NTR.
Took a run through. There does seem to me a storyline. But yup, Anne seems like she in for a ride (I'll bail then). I'll watch it for now because I like a good story and I'm bored. iOS has really limited my VN time and I'm not fond of using the computer. Thanks.

Reactions: maxbishup

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
To be honest about it the demo is not bad. But to understand my problem with the game click on Developer Notes: and then the link, read what the dev has planed for the future of this game. Far me I simply can't support it. It's going to be a fully NTR based game, with an attempt to get support from those that don't like NTR.
I checked out that thread and the dev doesn't seem to know what they want to do with the ntr. It's like they don't how to write it.

Reactions: maxbishup

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
It is the year 2459, I blink the correct sequence to pull up the neural web and navigate to f95. "Let's check the newest game release" I think and the first result is Biggest Brother Redux: A Family Story version .0000194. I sigh deeply and click download.

• Haha
Reactions: Cesarbr and Alfius

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
Honestly I think at this point it’s just a lore now. Will there be a dev that can finish the unfinishable game? If the original was not abandoned I wonder if there would be this many remakes, revamps and alternatives.
there wouldn't. but as the original dev was a shitbag who took well towards one million of donations to make BB then fucked off with the money so that's a moot point.

people keep making new ones because a) they were huge fans of BB and miss the characters, b) despite all the nincompoops whining about new fan games which they'll NEVER play, there hasn't been a single completed one. exactly zero completed BB games is a great reason to make a new one about characters a crazy number of people love. I mean just look at the amount of attention this got from day 1.

even after being burned so many times people still want BB, and the scumbag dev of the original will never give it. so fan games are the only way.

LordRikerQ

Dec 24, 2017
Wonder how long till this is abandoned. Theres probably enough abandoned BB games to have an entire website devoted.

That being said, im not against this idea, I'd love to see more BB but unfortunately I have ZERO faith anyone will actually ever finish one.

Reactions: punisher2099

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
100% Since it's a slice of life story it could even be classed as completed. Silver still had some plans for it, I guess. That's why it went to abandoned instead of complete.

Some more progress with Lisa about all that's needed to finish it off in my opinion.
The Big brother renpy remake imo is a finished game its just, it seems like the devs are tryna milk tf outta Big brothers characters, but i think unless they just make a whole new game thats not within the Big Brother multiverse theyll have more positive feedback

Split Mind

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2022
Thank you all for your feedback. I invite you to post your critiques in the development thread where it will be easier for me to respond. It's also where I'll be sharing dev updates and previews.

Reactions: darksage

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Thank you all for your feedback. I invite you to post your critiques in the development thread where it will be easier for me to respond. It's also where I'll be sharing dev updates and previews.
No thanks, all that talk in the OP and not 1 word about NTR. You tuck that away in your own thread to keep it off of here. Think I'll just stick around here and let everyone know about the future "loaded with NTR" plain. But thanks anyway.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
iam wondering why the original dev of the original game does not have copyrights .. he could be rich by now, compared how many devs copyied and used his game to make money and scam ppl via paetron .....

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
iam wondering why the original dev of the original game does not have copyrights .. he could be rich by now, compared how many devs copyied and used his game to make money and scam ppl via paetron .....
Anyone can buy DAZ assets and make there on game. The real scam here is hiding things from the players till after you get money from them. Then spring it on them later down the line, sure you lose support from one side. But you've already got money from some that never would have supported you from the start, if they knew the truth then. There's nothing wrong with making a game with or without NTR, are anything else for that matter, just be honest and upfront about it.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
NTR (The way it's defined nowadays), has never been avoidable in the original.

He bangs the mom and the aunt. I'm pretty sure there is no way to stop that.
you can actually stop them, when they are watching a movie, you can stop them from doing it there, except at their room (can't remember if you can stop them). The reason why he started banging the aunt was because he had her blackmail since he found you and the aunt having sex, if you want to avoid this event, you can communicate with the smoker sister friend (I forgot their names) and I believe she sent you to her mom who I believe was a dominatrix of sort, from there you can make a plan to kidnap erik, and that'll be it for him. There is another two ways to kick him out, one is with the aunt (I believe) and the other I don't remember. if you decide to kick him out, you can have threesome with the mom and aunt; otherwise, I think erik have a threesome with both the mom and aunt. The new game of the original dev, sort of have a continuation of bb but I don't know how is it compared to the original since I haven't play it (if you play as the male lead. Also, I'm just gesssing)

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
NTR (The way it's defined nowadays), has never been avoidable in the original.

He bangs the mom and the aunt. I'm pretty sure there is no way to stop that.
correct me if I'm mistaken about this, but isn't bb a netorase or netori game? I'm not well educated in this genre since I'm hypocrite when it comes to this fetish. Anyways, the aunt is avoidable, but no the mom, you can prevent them here and there, but he still gets to bang her.
not going to lie, I do wish there is a better way to identify ntr in games since I find it hilarious when I see an ntr label on a game, and the girl sleep with another girl you are also having sex. As if you didn't plan that moment to either a threesome of for them to explore new horizons lol.
Also, not going to lie, I prefer playing as the douche rather than the cuck since I never being fan of the weak mc that gets step all over by someone else and never get any sort of character development until the end of the story or never get his moment. APBLU (looking at you hangover cat). Might be me projecting myself as the mc, but at least I know what I want and respect other opinion when it comes to other people voicing their opinion about things that I like to play.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I checked out that thread and the dev doesn't seem to know what they want to do with the ntr. It's like they don't how to write it.
Like DS when he'd already stated publicly that he didn't like incest and didn't think that incest involved romance of any kind. Then he makes a mil with an unfinished incest game that changed directions so many times it would have got a map maker lost.

Shit, I'm all out of popcorn...

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Thx for your answer and your insight on this. (y)
Yeah i took a look at jen's dilemma right now and the rating, oh boy let's say this seems like the real dilemma.
I mean, i don't mind a healthy portion of grind if it's well balanced with the rest.
Well, maybe i'll be positively surprised with this one.
If this developes into a full NTR festival for Mr. Worldwide, i can still silently leave this battlefield to the Big Brother Veterans and NTR lovers.
forget about the rating, the only thing worth downloading this game is to look at the scenes through the folder since the game isn't worth playing at all (if the dev haven;t a single file for that). the hint system is a joke since it doesn't give you a helpful way to move to the next part of the story, it just keep it vague and hard to find a way to move to next quest. Also, the new quest haven't been added to the hint system, so you are just wondering around like a headless chicken trying to find the next cut scene. if you want to try bb, I'll recommend this version: [Ren'Py] - Big Brother: Another Story [v0.09.2.03] [Aleksey90] | F95zone since this one is a bit better mostly on the money grind since money was a bitch on the original if you decided to go against mr. worldwide.
Yeah my search for an clear answer when i was reading up on it earlier for the first time was a... torture. Mixed answers from everywhere and even more mixed up with personal views of NTR.
I guess i could have expected that when searching "NTR" or "NTR avoidable" in a Thread with over 1366 pages.
At the end i opted in to be optimisstic and believe it might be still avoidable since i've read that this eric guy could be "kept out" since he has a girlfriend.
I'll just put the original on my "maybe try it out" pile to find it out.
on the original? I think so, but I don't remember, but kicking erik is possible, check one of my comments since I believe there was three ways on the original, but I don't know about the one I sent you

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote