VN Ren'Py Abandoned Brother's Game [Demo] [Split Mind]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
These models move games so often, you'd think they were on the run

They're all fed up of Max trying to fuck them, but every time they settle on a new game, he shows up and they have to abandon it again :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: punisher2099

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Played BB, which was light hearted and fun from the start (Even with shithead Eric).
But going through this demo ,I get the impression that this game could be very different.
It has a lot "Darker" feel to it.

Reactions: Split Mind

hawklan

Apr 27, 2018
Nah, all this BB stuff never gets done. I'm still waiting for one to actually get FINISHED. So far nobody has proven anything.

Reactions: punisher2099

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
yep sadly this another remake will have eric so enjoy...

btw congratulation to dev, for first BB remake in 2023.
Yep, dev said this.
  1. A cohesive and well paced, interactive, incest-story
Only to discover it's just another NTR story, what a waste.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Yep, dev said this.
  1. A cohesive and well paced, interactive, incest-story
Only to discover it's just another NTR story, what a waste.
but it will not be grinding as other BB games...and that was main problem of game (at least dev thinking that) and not that all players was cucked by Eric....

firstly attracked players for incest/harem than ruined it for them with eric to be later ruined even for ntr players by riding off eric. this concept simply lacking of primary fan base....

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
but it will not be grinding as other BB games...and that was main problem of game (at least dev thinking that) and not that all players was cucked by Eric....

firstly attracked players for incest/harem than ruined it for them with eric to be later ruined even for ntr players by riding off eric. this concept simply lacking of primary fan base....
All players were cocked by Eric, you had to play as Max, and NTR was not avoidable. Some players like being cocked by Eric this is true, but all were cocked. This game is no different in that regard, all players will be cocked by Eric, unavoidable. Less grinding is great. I would not even mind Eric in the game if there were a way to block him, and thus avoid the NTR. But that is not the case here. I'm not even sure you can get rid of him at all. And if you can it will be only after repeatedly being cocked by him. At that point it's just like any other NTR game.
Of course the dev is free to make what he likes, but he should not call it an incest story, when it's really a NTR story.

Hell-O2

Mar 23, 2020
hiho@all

I've read the "About the Project: " from Dev and just for that i will wait and hope for success.

• Sad
Reactions: Zuxxy
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote