VN Ren'Py Abandoned Brother's Game [Demo] [Split Mind]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
There's many really interesting stories out there just waiting for some developer to make into a game...
Seriously doubt BB is one of them to begin with, but it had many fans despite its shallow story... So the original dev did something good, or the competition was even worse back in those days... Perhaps it was more original then...

You're not making it easy for yourself... Your game has to be better then all the fan made clones and be approximately as good as the original, but you really can't change too much about the original story, without disappointing the hardcore BB fans...
And to be fair, that's exactly the people who will be the main followers of your game... Most of the people that didn't like it back then simply will not like it now... Maybe some sandbox haters can be interested now, but a rework of the original into AVN does that that too... And there's many great games with great stories these days.... You'll have to compete with those as well...

End of rant.... ;) And good luck, you will need it! But i applaud you for your courage to bring yet another fan made BB...
bro, I'm waiting for someone to remake grenoro game (two sides) that game had so much potential, but it got shut down to soon.

I also had the idea of a cuck/sharing/alpha male game in mind where two guys arrived at a house full of woman, amd you either corrupt the girls for yourself/other guy (alpha/sharing) or just being a cucked as you see him railing everyone in secret and eventually in the open (living room, kitchen, etc.) and maybe he let the player joined to either play with the girls (under his supervision) or clean him off adding a bit of gay content (same case can apply on alpha but reverse)... maybe sissification (for either mc or guy). fuck it, you can just take a different route, forget about the woman and try to make the guy your bitch as he does what he wants with the woman or just loyal to the mc. I do have to say, that this game idea will apply better with 2s art rather than 3d art... or at least it make sense in my head. That's just an idea that someone can pick up since I have no interest on making adult games, but I don't mind dropping ideas as long as I get paid lol

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
These models move games so often, you'd think they were on the run

They're all fed up of Max trying to fuck them, but every time they settle on a new game, he shows up and they have to abandon it again :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: punisher2099

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Played BB, which was light hearted and fun from the start (Even with shithead Eric).
But going through this demo ,I get the impression that this game could be very different.
It has a lot "Darker" feel to it.

Reactions: Split Mind

hawklan

Apr 27, 2018
Nah, all this BB stuff never gets done. I'm still waiting for one to actually get FINISHED. So far nobody has proven anything.

Reactions: punisher2099

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
yep sadly this another remake will have eric so enjoy...

btw congratulation to dev, for first BB remake in 2023.
Yep, dev said this.
  1. A cohesive and well paced, interactive, incest-story
Only to discover it's just another NTR story, what a waste.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Yep, dev said this.
  1. A cohesive and well paced, interactive, incest-story
Only to discover it's just another NTR story, what a waste.
but it will not be grinding as other BB games...and that was main problem of game (at least dev thinking that) and not that all players was cucked by Eric....

firstly attracked players for incest/harem than ruined it for them with eric to be later ruined even for ntr players by riding off eric. this concept simply lacking of primary fan base....

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
but it will not be grinding as other BB games...and that was main problem of game (at least dev thinking that) and not that all players was cucked by Eric....

firstly attracked players for incest/harem than ruined it for them with eric to be later ruined even for ntr players by riding off eric. this concept simply lacking of primary fan base....
All players were cocked by Eric, you had to play as Max, and NTR was not avoidable. Some players like being cocked by Eric this is true, but all were cocked. This game is no different in that regard, all players will be cocked by Eric, unavoidable. Less grinding is great. I would not even mind Eric in the game if there were a way to block him, and thus avoid the NTR. But that is not the case here. I'm not even sure you can get rid of him at all. And if you can it will be only after repeatedly being cocked by him. At that point it's just like any other NTR game.
Of course the dev is free to make what he likes, but he should not call it an incest story, when it's really a NTR story.

Hell-O2

Mar 23, 2020
hiho@all

I've read the "About the Project: " from Dev and just for that i will wait and hope for success.

• Sad
Reactions: Zuxxy
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote