VN Ren'Py Abandoned Brother's Game [Demo] [Split Mind]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Honestly I think at this point it’s just a lore now. Will there be a dev that can finish the unfinishable game? If the original was not abandoned I wonder if there would be this many remakes, revamps and alternatives.

Reactions: Alfius

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Why do people keep reviving this game instead of just making generic incest game number 5000? You would have more freedom to change things without being shackled to the fossilized skeleton of Big Brother.
Cause they dont have any own ideas and no ability to create different or even own models for the renders. And they smell a chance to make some money with zero effort. Hopefully this will go down like all the other projects of BB too.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Brother's Game [Demo] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 98mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Drall and Abegamer

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
I would like to play a BB game where you control Eric, that would be so funny. Conquer all the family while the brother can only watch and wank in silence.
Eric's character model has always been better than Max's, and given how much of a soy beta character Max always looks, it would be interesting, and at least something different.

Reactions: Priappus
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote