Jul 10, 2022
the question is what should the new screenshots be
i think there should be some pictures for the day game play
the maps for the buildings would maybe also be intresting
and a few more cg pictures
Yeah honestly that would be better, agreeing on this

WhoCares2023

Mar 19, 2023
I really like how far this game has progressed in such a short time. It shows how dedicated the developer is towards their project.

I played the last version and didn't encounter any major issues. I noticed the details of how the bullies talk before and after a certain event or how being cought by the janitor at school repeatedly causes different dialogs . These things add a nice touch of continuity to the story and help foreshadowing future events.

A feature request I would have, if more events like the one on the beach are planned, is a daily auto-save function. Just in case you want to go back and make a different choice during the event.

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
I really like how far this game has progressed in such a short time. It shows how dedicated the developer is towards their project.

I played the last version and didn't encounter any major issues. I noticed the details of how the bullies talk before and after a certain event or how being cought by the janitor at school repeatedly causes different dialogs . These things add a nice touch of continuity to the story and help foreshadowing future events.

A feature request I would have, if more events like the one on the beach are planned, is a daily auto-save function. Just in case you want to go back and make a different choice during the event.
Yah I will have a save option enabled before the beach day event in the next update, already added it in the steps to V0.7

just saw for the first time this cg and it look so unnatural with how the apron just folds in the middle of the air
View attachment 3281823
Yeah that looks horrific never noticed that before. I'll sort that also.

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
funny thing i discoverd you can imprison some npcs in this part of the map
Screenshot 2024-01-21 155251.png
other thing you can go onto the shopping cart in the supermarket
Screenshot 2024-01-21 161447.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BatmanAtNight

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
it still doesnt show the hearts after the intro till you are raped or switch screens but you have 2 now not 1 anymore so its only an visual glitch now
Screenshot 2024-01-21 163312.png
and i dont know why but all the pics you send to the blackmailer in the intro needed 3 seconds to come up on the screen

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
View attachment 3284106
This is annoying as fuck, she started showing up on screen, and it doesn't help
I feel you there, I programmed the entire game with her being in the corner all the time. Someone suggested about having an option to remove her. So I made that option but forgot that all the prior programming that graphic is meant to reappear after events and interactions.

I've been going through it all to remove it from happening.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
such crap gameplay. irritating music. u collect shit on the map and u need to figure out where the fuck u need to go to start the damn mission. after spending 5 minutes walking (with the shitty speed-limiter) I just gave up. good work DEV.

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
such crap gameplay. irritating music. u collect shit on the map and u need to figure out where the fuck u need to go to start the damn mission. after spending 5 minutes walking (with the shitty speed-limiter) I just gave up. good work DEV.
Wow what constructive comments Mr Modder. Clearly this game isn't for you, could you offer up a good constructive suggestion of what gameplay you would expect?
I'll take on board your need for more stamina, as removing the stamina entirely would mean I would have to disable sprinting. Which then leaves only crawling through the streets to escape characters.

-B

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u could add a "easy/normal" mode. easy will not use sprinting. as u know we can enable sprinting in options.
or easy u just have sprinting enabled all the time. that would help with the moving around for those that don't care about it.
another thing is "popup hints". a bunch of hentai-games do use that. so when u hover the "mission" with mouse u see a popup with the requirement or any info useful to know. right now it says : u need more. or u need "something 1" that tells me nothing just that I can not start it. also, its nice to have a info-box that tells the amount of "whatever" item I collect. so it say: "4"
so that also help when u hover the mouse above the mission-circle, it can say "req: 4/5" "train 0/1". sure it means more work, but if u want to create a rpgmaker game there should be a bit of info on the map.

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
Afraid not, I'm building the game and releasing stuff as though it were 'new' if you like. So those day events will all happen in order. I could work around people being able to redo the event as a temporary thing from the recollection room?
That would work. I definitely be ok with that.

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
So I played through the game as it is now, and aside from the screenshot I posted I stumbled over some things and would like to know about future plans

Is the humpr quest supposed to reset? I got it, set up the page, got a day of feedback and that was about it, the little circle was also red again in the mission room
Sometimes when our cute little redhead is in her room, like the day she is called to the beach or the day she is coming to terms with beeing naked all the time, there is some text, and after you use the computer or the wardrobe, she repeats that text, is that working as intended?

All in all the stuff works fine, I really think some of these guys move way to little, blocking me way to much.

How does this continue, will the App people ask for more, or will the blackmail material she left troughout the city give her new blackmailers, the school gang could pressure her into a foursome? The guy taking pictures of her at the supermarket could ask for a vegetable presentation, humpr sounds like a great chance to do stuff, will the teacher get involved?

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
u could add a "easy/normal" mode. easy will not use sprinting. as u know we can enable sprinting in options.
or easy u just have sprinting enabled all the time. that would help with the moving around for those that don't care about it.
another thing is "popup hints". a bunch of hentai-games do use that. so when u hover the "mission" with mouse u see a popup with the requirement or any info useful to know. right now it says : u need more. or u need "something 1" that tells me nothing just that I can not start it. also, its nice to have a info-box that tells the amount of "whatever" item I collect. so it say: "4"
so that also help when u hover the mouse above the mission-circle, it can say "req: 4/5" "train 0/1". sure it means more work, but if u want to create a rpgmaker game there should be a bit of info on the map.
That sounds fair and I think it's something to be revisited at. Only having missions that you can accept available, rather then visiting a mission and finding out you can't do it. That takes me back to my old proposed idea many pages ago where the events don't move from where they are collected, meaning that the player can go to the same area to find & collect the mission. The computer Recall room also has help where to find the missions, and what is needed for those missions.

So I played through the game as it is now, and aside from the screenshot I posted I stumbled over some things and would like to know about future plans

Is the humpr quest supposed to reset? I got it, set up the page, got a day of feedback and that was about it, the little circle was also red again in the mission room
Sometimes when our cute little redhead is in her room, like the day she is called to the beach or the day she is coming to terms with beeing naked all the time, there is some text, and after you use the computer or the wardrobe, she repeats that text, is that working as intended?

All in all the stuff works fine, I really think some of these guys move way to little, blocking me way to much.

How does this continue, will the App people ask for more, or will the blackmail material she left troughout the city give her new blackmailers, the school gang could pressure her into a foursome? The guy taking pictures of her at the supermarket could ask for a vegetable presentation, humpr sounds like a great chance to do stuff, will the teacher get involved?
The HumpR mission is not meant to reset I know what's wrong there as soon as I read that, it's meant to build up and allow the player to have different outcomes, and from those outcomes 'comments' are posted back on her profile posts. This will then build up into something that I want to call 'fame' where Bryn will become 'famous' with nudity which may affect those around her in the world or specific dialogues.

Some of the old text repeats it's self, that's because I programmed them a while ago and with all the stuff I am including into the game now has fixes to stop repeating. It will not always repeat itself, it's because its old program and something that is not yet finished.

I have the plan to introduce villains/specific people/ groups who will be after Bryn which ultimately will give out different endings if pursued/caught etc. There are plans with the Bullies, BF's Best friend, Bald Guy, a Biker Gang, Photostore Pervert, and the Teacher.

Which guys move to little by the way? Blocking you?

2 new ivents (beach and coat night) not triggered on old save...
Sadly that's because of the triggers set beforehand for the event and if they're passed it just doesn't trigger. Remember this is a tech demo and I'm working on everything as if it were 'a new game' rather than back logging missed events, I want to focus on new player/fresh player experience. But for the temp fix I will introduce these events in the recall room at a later date also and somehow figure out how to backlog those events.

-B

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
An update so far

Hi all!
Thanks for joining us on this journey of Bryn's Adventure. Just to keep you in the loop of progress of far, the following tasks have been completed.

Save before Beach event (Saving option will occur for all day events from the future onwards)
Separate stats (Broken up the stats now, so if Bryn is 'met' at night and is attacked in one of the three ways (V/BJ/TJ) these will now be added up as separate stats.
I have moving cars and bikers, but I'm still deciding if I do style it to Naked order, where if Bryn gets hit by a car something may happen to her/ a few CGs of some sort/ a mini escape some trapped place event. This I am going to actually leave a poll for the supporters of the Patreon to vote on. (There are already plans for Bikers)
Image Caching. I can't get Image caching to work just yet, trying to get my head around that in all transparency, (this stops pictures from flickering black if it's a new CG loaded in, after a CG is loading in for the first time, it runs smoothly) Image caching stops the black flicker in the first place. However, I have made my own version of it for just the 'caught at night' scenes and that works. So I'm thinking how to proceed with that.
Adult store created, added into the Office District. CGs made for using a specific item from that store has also been made. This will be a day event/mandatory mission. The plan for this is to unlock further missions that require the use of an adult toy.

Still in the works / deciding which mission to add and then remake the CGs for it So that's where I'm up to so far.
Someone mentioned on Itch about the same CG animation for the BJ scene on the Beach, I do have separate CG for that scene but it is the case of putting it together, which is difficult. But there is a plan to swap that out at a future date for the new one.

There is a problem with the Cicada still playing at night, no one has pointed that out, but for some reason I can't get it to stop at night aha o_O

I hope everyone is doing well and thank you so far for your support! Poll to follow on Patreon for supporters.
-B

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes