RPGM Bryn's Adventure [v0.92] [Bryn]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Edit* They're not meant to be black as in skin colour specific. They're just a shadow-hidden face with only the eyes to give the walkers a look.

Okay I'll get some of these sorted. notafurry999,

Annoyed at the Tileset ones as I thought I had gotten them all.

The bench and school chairs I have blocked out for the time being, for that mission also as it made things easier.

Credits will be added and fixed later, that whole page needs sorting as the links don't work in it for some reason.

You guys gotta ask around at the beach aha, talk to those sunbathing ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: BatmanAtNight

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
I'm currently out at the moment, but I tested them missions earlier and they all worked.
I'll get back home later and just run through them again.
(I'll need to sort out the scene recall for that mission. That'll be one command I need to add for the HumpR one)

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
I collected all the missions again in the new update as my old save had missions and woah map in the inventory.

Edit 1: I added part 2 which is currently on day 5 and has completed all the missions which were part 1.
This save file contains train 2, photobooth, flash 2, parking garage, and supermarket 2.
Sorry this does not contain Park 2 and School 2, I finished it already because I was going for the completed file but I am stuck at the Beach Event.
(The good thing is when the glitch gets fixed we can simply use the part 2 file and access the Beach event)

Edit 2: If you want to play the beach event then you can use the part 2 file and simply go to the supermarket and do the mission it will skip the day and you can directly play the beach event. I have completed the game so these are the files probably you need to play all the missions.

Last edited:

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
I've tried to talk to everyone in the beach already but there isn't a scene activating yet. Then kinda just got stuck trying to find where the bag might be or something. Perhaps its a bug?
Yeah, I am Stuck on the beach mission as I have talked to everyone 2-3 times and the mission doesn't progress...
Did anyone find how to progress or the mission is glitched?

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Yeah it's bugged, for some reason it's decided to change a trigger and repeat it, and not the trigger to move the mission on. Let me get that fixed and sort that out now.

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
maybe dont make every walker that rapes bryn look black

in the intro the dialoge box? of the wardrobe is to small which makes it so that you can scroll
View attachment 3274280
one can still leave the house in the intro at day after the blackmailer started the blackmail of bryns
View attachment 3274236
if you dont skipp the intro you start the night with 0 hearts till you switch playces then you get 1
View attachment 3274263 View attachment 3274264
lewd pirat is not in the credits unless they are avery
View attachment 3274282
these chairs in the school are solid walls
View attachment 3274313 View attachment 3274309 View attachment 3274321 View attachment 3274322
if you go into the the recal room or out of the house the message of kimmi replays
View attachment 3274337 View attachment 3274338
less an bug but i would make it so that you cant walk behind this thing and then change it to be in the background so that the head of the protag is not cut of
View attachment 3274366 View attachment 3274367
you can still walk onto the tables and food stall in the mall
View attachment 3274379 View attachment 3274381 View attachment 3274380
still cant walk out of the mall on both of the tops
View attachment 3274385
you can still acces the computer in the humpr mission and when you go into the mission roome it still shows you it in red even though you are curently doing the mission
View attachment 3274391
if you do the hump r mission and then do the recall the game freezes on the finishing picture you can still move and open the inventry but the picture doesnt go away
View attachment 3274403
still 3 fingers
View attachment 3274405
you can walk onto the showers?
View attachment 3274410
the benches are walls at the beach
View attachment 3274412
there seem to be no way to finish the beach event did you maveb forget to change the dialoge of some important npcs after you get the top stolen

in the park 2 mission when i had the confident bryn walk pose no cg was shown for me

in the flash 2 mission an gren circle is shown at the bottom of the school befor the door
View attachment 3274459
Most fixed above.

Focusing on the running animation at a later date, that's something for the future to either remake or remove.

What OS or resolution are you playing it on? Because the Wardrobe option isn't minimised for me? It shows all the options in one screen.

I can't also replicate the HumpR1 - Recall issue? I tried it and it worked for me changing to orange?

Are you playing from an old save as I'm curious to think if that's getting in the way of things running properly?

Fixed version updated on the Mega :)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
Most fixed above.

Focusing on the running animation at a later date, that's something for the future to either remake or remove.

What OS or resolution are you playing it on? Because the Wardrobe option isn't minimised for me? It shows all the options in one screen.

I can't also replicate the HumpR1 - Recall issue? I tried it and it worked for me changing to orange?

Are you playing from an old save as I'm curious to think if that's getting in the way of things running properly?

Now just going to update the Mega/Itch Store
are the links updated now?
Also, Awesome update! The Park 2 mission was great, flash 2 was really awesome as it had a lot of content and felt like an actual mission! I will try to suggest some additions later on when 1.0 is near as we can probably extend other missions as well when the game is done and we can focus on missions <3
Really appreciate the beach mission fix so soon as well!

Reactions: BigMoisty

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
are the links updated now?
Also, Awesome update! The Park 2 mission was great, flash 2 was really awesome as it had a lot of content and felt like an actual mission! I will try to suggest some additions later on when 1.0 is near as we can probably extend other missions as well when the game is done and we can focus on missions <3
Really appreciate the beach mission fix so soon as well!
Mega yes :)

Yeah I felt more engaged with writing the Flash 2 mission. The Beach mission was annoying, and it wasn't even the double trigger thing that got in the way. Instead for some reason the 'day time' trigger got in the way. I have no clue why, but anyway. I temp disabled it during the Beach (Makes no difference for the map/mission period) and it worked.

-B

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
I collected all the missions again in the new update as my old save had missions and woah map in the inventory. I will upload a full completed one soon for the recollection room.

Edit 1: I added part 2 which is currently on day 5 and has completed all the missions which were part 1.
This save file contains train 2, photobooth, flash 2, parking garage, and supermarket 2.
Sorry this does not contain Park 2 and School 2, I finished it already because I was going for the completed file but I am stuck at the Beach Event.
(The good thing is when the glitch gets fixed we can simply use the part 2 file and access the Beach event)
Save File (Missions Collected)
Save File (Mission Collected Part 2)
thanks your mission colection save file is so helpfull for testing but fuck no save sphere :(

• Sad

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
Most fixed above.

Fixed version updated on the Mega :)
i played on the old mission colected save and replayed humpr also cant recreat it right now on the new save files of the goat batman

the wardrobe option is also not minimised for me normaly only while the intro is happening its minimised and am playing in full screan dont know the resolution of my laptop sadly

• Red Heart

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
Mega yes :)

Yeah I felt more engaged with writing the Flash 2 mission. The Beach mission was annoying, and it wasn't even the double trigger thing that got in the way. Instead for some reason the 'day time' trigger got in the way. I have no clue why, but anyway. I temp disabled it during the Beach (Makes no difference for the map/mission period) and it worked.

-B
Just finished the game, The update was soo good! missions were really great in terms of the content we got this update.
I would love if the next updates are also like this, maybe takes longer time to make but we get a ton of content making it worth!
The NPC's are finally great, I talked to the bully before the library mission and after the missions and the dialogues did change accordingly!

Really appreciate the beach event doesn't have any stamina, I think the recollection room can also use that as i was running out of stamina quite quickly there and stamina serves no purpose there.

Also, I feel like you should be able to save before the beach event starts as you can get a reminder "the beach event is about to start would you like to save before beginning it?" Because I had to play day 5 for like 6-7 times everytime i restarted the game or wanted to restart the beach event xD.

Overall a really great update looking forward to 0.7 <3.

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
Edit* They're not meant to be black as in skin colour specific. They're just a shadow-hidden face with only the eyes to give the walkers a look.

Okay I'll get some of these sorted. notafurry999,

Annoyed at the Tileset ones as I thought I had gotten them all.

The bench and school chairs I have blocked out for the time being, for that mission also as it made things easier.

Credits will be added and fixed later, that whole page needs sorting as the links don't work in it for some reason.

You guys gotta ask around at the beach aha, talk to those sunbathing ;)
i am sad to say this but you still dod not fix the tilset issu in the mall those tables are an real shit show to fix aperently those 3 tiles in the mall are still walkable
Screenshot 2024-01-19 012737.png Screenshot 2024-01-19 012750.png Screenshot 2024-01-19 012752.png

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
Just finished the game, The update was soo good! missions were really great in terms of the content we got this update.
I would love if the next updates are also like this, maybe takes longer time to make but we get a ton of content making it worth!
The NPC's are finally great, I talked to the bully before the library mission and after the missions and the dialogues did change accordingly!

Really appreciate the beach event doesn't have any stamina, I think the recollection room can also use that as i was running out of stamina quite quickly there and stamina serves no purpose there.

Also, I feel like you should be able to save before the beach event starts as you can get a reminder "the beach event is about to start would you like to save before beginning it?" Because I had to play day 5 for like 6-7 times everytime i restarted the game or wanted to restart the beach event xD.

Overall a really great update looking forward to 0.7 <3.
the mall also has no stamina anymore which is great

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
thanks your mission colection save file is so helpfull for testing but fuck no save sphere :(
I guess you can maybe use the older ver. save file for save sphere as I originally started this update in my old save and I was able to use it, later on I made a new game so we can test any bugs.

I will help in any way possible <3. You are doing a much greater job by finding all these bugs and helping the dev! and I feel like the dev is really something as he engages with the community which makes people like us engage more!

Reactions: notafurry999

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
I guess you can maybe use the older ver. save file for save sphere as I originally started this update in my old save and I was able to use it, later on I made a new game so we can test any bugs.

I will help in any way possible <3. You are doing a much greater job by finding all these bugs and helping the dev! and I feel like the dev is really something as he engages with the community which makes people like us engage more!
i did not even find much this version
i think you should not underplay the help your ideas gave the dev and you also did some bug testing and your save files help me bug test stuff and help all the people that want an fast start into the game

• Red Heart

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
what the humpr mission got an update and it was not even in the patch files you can now searche the web after the humpr mission finishes for an small extra sceen

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
i did not even find much this version
i think you should not underplay the help your ideas gave the dev and you also did some bug testing and your save files help me bug test stuff and help all the people that want an fast start into the game
I mean tbh I just did what I wanted xD. Like I know the pain when you don't like rpg game or that style and has to collect all the stuff before you progress, the bug testing tbh was just me having fun in the game and randomly found those out xD. The game suggestions hopefully helped the dev! I really loved this genre in specific but sadly there aren't much games to play. Hence I did think making one, but I didn't know how to make a rpg game and if I make that I didn't know how I would create CGs xD. But I did have a looot of ideas. That's why I was soo happy when the dev was so nice and engaged in the community :'). I still have a lot of ideas but I guess that stuff can be added after the base game is completed like the dev said.

Overall I think you really are helping every patch speed up the process for dev. As it saves him the time to do the bug testing <3.
BigMoisty also helped a lot in giving ideas or testing stuff.

Reactions: BigMoisty
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes