RPGM Bryn's Adventure [v0.92] [Bryn]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
I removed that for a future thing now, I want to introduce that when the Beach is actually a map that can be visited anytime.
Sounds good, really looking forward to see what you have in store.

You only go to the beach on the day event which is mandatory, I have plans for it in the future. But the beach map originally has been linked underneath the nightlife district which doesn't exist yet.
Also i'm quite curious about this, how/what idea did you have linked to the beach map that makes it linked to the nightlife district? unless it'll end up becoming a spoiler which then this question can just be ignored for now

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BatmanAtNight

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Hello all, I've been quietly working away. Been working on my CG/scene polishing/editing skills and it feels like I've improved. Completely remade loads of CG for the new events as the old ones I had weren't great from last year.
Beach day event finished.
CG complete for Park 2
CG complete for Flash 2.
Also a thank you to lewdpirate for looking over the 'rape from behind' CG, and editing it a little. This will be put into V0.6 to see how it goes!
All I need to do is program those now, and come up with the patch notes explaining them and finished! Aiming to get it out in the next week ahead of schedule.

Anyway, hope you've all had a great weekend!
^_^ - B

Sounds good, really looking forward to see what you have in store.

Also i'm quite curious about this, how/what idea did you have linked to the beach map that makes it linked to the nightlife district? unless it'll end up becoming a spoiler which then this question can just be ignored for now
Nightlife was an area with night clubs, a park, supermarkets, a sex toy shop, and it linked to the beach where the player would get missions, take a selfie, topless beach, sunbathe etc. But that's now going to be a long way away. So I had to make the beach a standalone day event map (for now)

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
V0.6 Patch notes and Updates
below plans for V0.7

Patch Notes V0.6 (Mega Updated/ Itch store to be updated later)
Various bug fixes

Tileset Fixes

Missions added
Flash 2 (Added to Mission help & Recall room)
Park 2 (Added to Mission help & Recall room)

Day event added
Beach day out with Kimi (Occurs on Day 6, a premessage will be sent to Bryn days before to inform her)

Walkers
Have now been designed to look ‘shadier’ and have had their scripting redone, they will frequently check at a higher rate meaning they are faster at noticing Bryn. (You have been warned)

Rape Events at night
SFX added/changed for Rape events
GFX Rape1 (doggy style) has been amended thanks to lewdpirate

Thank you so much for the support on Patreon those of you who are free members and supporting members!

The money has gone into much needed amounts of coffee! But also an SFX pack which I have introduced some new sounds, and also will look back at existing sounds for replacement in the future. So thank you to those who have supported the project this far!

We hit over 1000 downloads on Itch alone which is fantastic!

Going forwards into V0.7

Separate Stats overhaul (A development to the lewd events) Going to work on different statistics of blowjob, vaginal, oral, times embarrassed etc. These all may affect different endings.

SFX sounds as mentioned in Patchnotes V0.6, I have used the money supporting the project to buy an SFX pack which does pack a good punch. I’ll start to change and integrate more of these into the game.

Cars and Bikes, moving cars, moving bikes. Don’t get hit by them will you?

Polishing up the start of the game /extra simple scene to clarify what happens with the BF.

BIG ONE Image Caching
The images flickering only occur if it’s the first time they’ve been uploading during a game session. I want to see if I can get a plugin to solve that and stop the flickering of images.

Dildo Day Event
Buy that Dildo!

Two new missions

Recall room for Day Events

I am starting to aim for bigger updates now, which may mean less of a quick turnaround but I want to start packing in a good amount of content per updates

-B
Enjoy ^.^

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
V0.6 Patch notes and Updates
below plans for V0.7

Patch Notes V0.6 (Mega Updated/ Itch store to be updated later)
Various bug fixes

Tileset Fixes

Missions added
Flash 2 (Added to Mission help & Recall room)
Park 2 (Added to Mission help & Recall room)

Day event added
Beach day out with Kimi (Occurs on Day 6, a premessage will be sent to Bryn days before to inform her)

Walkers
Have now been designed to look ‘shadier’ and have had their scripting redone, they will frequently check at a higher rate meaning they are faster at noticing Bryn. (You have been warned)

Rape Events at night
SFX added/changed for Rape events
GFX Rape1 (doggy style) has been amended thanks to lewdpirate

Thank you so much for the support on Patreon those of you who are free members and supporting members!

The money has gone into much needed amounts of coffee! But also an SFX pack which I have introduced some new sounds, and also will look back at existing sounds for replacement in the future. So thank you to those who have supported the project this far!

We hit over 1000 downloads on Itch alone which is fantastic!

Going forwards into V0.7

Separate Stats overhaul (A development to the lewd events) Going to work on different statistics of blowjob, vaginal, oral, times embarrassed etc. These all may affect different endings.

SFX sounds as mentioned in Patchnotes V0.6, I have used the money supporting the project to buy an SFX pack which does pack a good punch. I’ll start to change and integrate more of these into the game.

Cars and Bikes, moving cars, moving bikes. Don’t get hit by them will you?

Polishing up the start of the game /extra simple scene to clarify what happens with the BF.

BIG ONE Image Caching
The images flickering only occur if it’s the first time they’ve been uploading during a game session. I want to see if I can get a plugin to solve that and stop the flickering of images.

Dildo Day Event
Buy that Dildo!

Two new missions

Recall room for Day Events

I am starting to aim for bigger updates now, which may mean less of a quick turnaround but I want to start packing in a good amount of content per updates

-B
Enjoy ^.^
yay!
will replay it and then do some bug testing and post the bugs i will find when the windos mega in the post is updated

Reactions: BrynsAdventureGame

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
maybe dont make every walker that rapes bryn look black

in the intro the dialoge box? of the wardrobe is to small which makes it so that you can scroll
Screenshot 2024-01-18 181644.png
one can still leave the house in the intro at day after the blackmailer started the blackmail of bryns
Screenshot 2024-01-18 175524.png
if you dont skipp the intro you start the night with 0 hearts till you switch playces then you get 1
Screenshot 2024-01-18 181109.png Screenshot 2024-01-18 181251.png
lewd pirat is not in the credits unless they are avery
Screenshot 2024-01-18 181820.png
these chairs in the school are solid walls
Screenshot 2024-01-18 182435.png Screenshot 2024-01-18 182340.png Screenshot 2024-01-18 182622.png Screenshot 2024-01-18 182606.png
if you go into the the recal room or out of the house the message of kimmi replays
Screenshot 2024-01-18 183050.png Screenshot 2024-01-18 183209.png
less an bug but i would make it so that you cant walk behind this thing and then change it to be in the background so that the head of the protag is not cut of
Screenshot 2024-01-18 183719.png Screenshot 2024-01-18 183828.png
you can still walk onto the tables and food stall in the mall
Screenshot 2024-01-18 184000.png Screenshot 2024-01-18 184045.png Screenshot 2024-01-18 184012.png
still cant walk out of the mall on both of the tops
Screenshot 2024-01-18 184155.png
you can still acces the computer in the humpr mission and when you go into the mission roome it still shows you it in red even though you are curently doing the mission
Screenshot 2024-01-18 184420.png
if you do the hump r mission and then do the recall the game freezes on the finishing picture you can still move and open the inventry but the picture doesnt go away
Screenshot 2024-01-18 184713.png
still 3 fingers
Screenshot 2024-01-18 185031.png
you can walk onto the showers?
Screenshot 2024-01-18 185418.png
the benches are walls at the beach
Screenshot 2024-01-18 185324.png
there seem to be no way to finish the beach event did you maveb forget to change the dialoge of some important npcs after you get the top stolen

in the park 2 mission when i had the confident bryn walk pose no cg was shown for me

in the flash 2 mission an gren circle is shown at the bottom of the school befor the door
Screenshot 2024-01-18 191113.png

Last edited:

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
For the Beach, you'll need to talk to 5 people, a scene will activate. Then that will lead you to deciding if you look for the bikini or go home.

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
For the Beach, you'll need to talk to 5 people, a scene will activate. Then that will lead you to deciding if you look for the bikini or go home.
I've tried to talk to everyone in the beach already but there isn't a scene activating yet. Then kinda just got stuck trying to find where the bag might be or something. Perhaps its a bug?

Reactions: BatmanAtNight
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes