RPGM Bryn's Adventure [v0.92] [Bryn]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
Please also send config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave, please, otherwise your files cannot be read by the game without them.

save 1 all missions( that are possible to get without compleating another) accepted but not completed (batmans origanal save)
save 2 the same but with the cheat tool(the save sphere) in the invetory (every save after this one started with this one as an base so everything this one has they have)
save 3 starts you befor the npc that starts train 2 mission
save 4 starts you befor the supermarked 2 mission
save 5 starts you befor the photoboth mission
save 6 starts you befor the school 2 mission
save 7 all missions which unlock other missions are finished all missions that where unloked are gathered and you have 3 points of sexual stamina
save 8 finished save all missions are completed and you have 3 sexual stamina

Last edited:
Reactions: BatmanAtNight

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
now for my constructive critizism
first of all the risk reward for this area is all wrong there is an npc walker for an way that you almost have no reason to use as it curently goes into nothing and even if the industrie district and forest are added most of the time you will still not use it as its an detour from the most direct way from the hous where you are starting every night maybe ad an red or green circle there or have an bigger mission in the home district and have one of the arrows of the mission there or last option have an lewd event there
Screenshot 2024-01-08 155328.png
this seems like the perfect place for some mission either (red or green circle)or gps thing but there is nothing there right now which makes it wasted space
Screenshot 2024-01-08 160253.png
big area with nothing in it add an red circle or more gps things
Screenshot 2024-01-08 160431.png
the small cross of this area seems like an cool spot for an mission
Screenshot 2024-01-08 160625.png
having an mission in the home area but not inside the home would be cool

it would be cool to have aces to the balcony after the intro

after the npcs are finished interactivity for objects would be cool altough that would be an ginormes effort but maybe starting with the protagonists bed room is an good start there is alredy interactivity for the door to the mothers room the laptop and the wardrobe
items in the protagonists home that i feel could have interactivity
Screenshot 2024-01-08 161724.png Screenshot 2024-01-08 161728.png Screenshot 2024-01-08 161735.png Screenshot 2024-01-08 161740.png Screenshot 2024-01-08 161744.png Screenshot 2024-01-08 161752.png Screenshot 2024-01-08 161757.png Screenshot 2024-01-08 161806.png Screenshot 2024-01-08 161809.png Screenshot 2024-01-08 161812.png Screenshot 2024-01-08 161814.png
i feel like all those objects could have like 1 sentence to themself(example this our fridge its very full my mother is really thorough with having always enough food in the house)
exept the mirror i feel like that one could have difrent texts for the difrent cloths of the protag and when one you have to much time maybe even an cg

this seems like an good spot for park 2 or 3
Screenshot 2024-01-08 162459.png
having an mission where she becomes wet on the fountain would be cool
Screenshot 2024-01-08 162721.png
i dont like that i can see the area but not acess it feels like somthing is witheld from me and it seems like an good place for an mission or an gps thing
Screenshot 2024-01-08 162900.png
an mission to lay naked pictures of one self into the construction site would be cool
Screenshot 2024-01-08 163132.png
as you can walk up here somthing to do here either at night or day would be cool
Screenshot 2024-01-08 164811.png
another cool spot for an later park mission
Screenshot 2024-01-08 165008.png

Last edited:

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
found a small graphic problem the top of the head of the protag is in the backround
View attachment 3244279
ai cg problem 3 fingers plus the eye is a bit strange
View attachment 3244317
ai cg issu deformed nippl circled in red
View attachment 3244348
npcs can see trough the walls of the construction site
View attachment 3244445
if you finish the game with the bad ending the test still says 14 days are up even though 21 days happend
found an soft lock and the last bug i will likly find in this version
View attachment 3244199
the problem is that even though you made him look away when the mission starts you can still put him in your way altough it would be really hard to do that acidentaly
really small things i found
if you talk with the sheep multiple times you get multiple save spheares
View attachment 3242164
you can still walk trough this npc
View attachment 3242167
the grandpa npc should not leave the vicinity of the grand kid npc (the park) as his dialoge say that hes watching his grand kid. the grandson npc should also not leave the park
View attachment 3242186 View attachment 3242187
why is the bus bench showing away from the road
View attachment 3242428
there is an error in the text of the boyfriends friend he repeats this message after the protag answers him
View attachment 3242211
the the backs of chairs is in the background when the protag is on them
View attachment 3242341
in the second part of the school 2 mission you can only interact with the chairs with somthing on them when you are on top of the chairs
View attachment 3242398 View attachment 3242400
you canot intaract with them from the sides or from behind
View attachment 3242405 View attachment 3242407
in the second part of the school 2 mission where you alredy got the school uniform you can interact with the chair even when you are not on it which makes it so that when the protag makes the animation to jump on the table she jumps onto nothing or onto the chair (you cant interact with it from above as you cant turn yourself to face the arrow )
View attachment 3242278 View attachment 3242321
in the school 2 room you can walk trough all the tables which have chairs on them
View attachment 3242359
you can go trough the back of all school chairs exept the ones with somthing on them
View attachment 3242373 View attachment 3242376
invisible wall in red
View attachment 3242477
if one is fast enough in spamming the enter key and holding left in supermarked 1 one can stop the npc in its track
View attachment 3242676
these 2 npcs just sudenly pop up after supermarket 1
View attachment 3242689 View attachment 3242690
you can still acces the computer in the humpr mission
View attachment 3242699
the employe that interacts with the protag in the supermarket missions exist in 2 places at once in the second mission(if they arnt the same person change the moddel or name )
View attachment 3242716 View attachment 3242713
in the library mission if you dont do the harder task these 2 npcs dont change there dialoge
View attachment 3242755
and here is every day npc that has no dialoge by location
home area
View attachment 3242419
shoping district
View attachment 3242434 View attachment 3242435
mall(nothing)
(photo both exclusive )
both befor and after one gave up ones photo
View attachment 3242574 View attachment 3242575

office district
View attachment 3242444 View attachment 3242446
supermarked
View attachment 3242447
(supermarket mission 2 exclusives )
View attachment 3242733 View attachment 3242732 View attachment 3242731 View attachment 3242729 View attachment 3242728 View attachment 3242721
school district without school uniform (nothing)

school uniform exclusive npcs
View attachment 3242454 View attachment 3242455 View attachment 3242456 View attachment 3242457 View attachment 3242458 View attachment 3242459 View attachment 3242461 View attachment 3242463 View attachment 3242464 View attachment 3242465
everything exept the school and the supermarket 2 mission is almost
finished :)
and could we maybe get some npcs at night that dont attack the protag like the train 2 npc
fuck that was an masive amount of screen shots
oh yea befor i forgot while i tested stuf like 2 days agof i somhow changed it from night to day after going out of the garage(i got to the very top of the garage if that somehow helps ) but i forgot to screen shot it and i cant re do it so maybe i simply am miss remebering stuff
Thank you for finding all of the bug fixes, may I ask you now to private message me these bug fixes in future?

Bug fixes for the next release

The Save sphere is just a testing item, the sheep also. It’s not going into the main game. At some point I will release an event that wipes them all out of the game.

Walking NPCs fixed, not all NPCs walking around will have dialogue.

I need to say hold fire with the NPCs not talking, remember it is just a demo and I’m putting some of those in for a placeholder for future dialogue and changing dialogue when other missions come around.

Fixed the Grandpa and Kid from walking around, irresponsible that he walked off from his grandkid! ^.o

Removed the extra BF Friend message.
Chairs fixed, now can be interacted standing at the side.

More NPCs are meant to appear after Supermarket 1 mission, I’ve added a transition to get the player to exit, making it less odd that they pop up randomly.

Computer has been already fixed during HumpR1 mission, not released until next patch.

Supermarket guy fixed, only appears in 1 spot.

Library NPCs dialogue shouldn’t change, if they’ve not seen Bryn’s face. They only see her face and the dialogue changes when she decides to do the harder task.

I’m aware of CG issues, I want to remake some of the old rape ones and the running one I’ll have a look into.

14 Days text changed to 21

Made the Jogger walk away a few more steps for Train 2

Following your suggestions, a lot of the spaces made in the game will be used for other missions, like the parks and the fountain for example. There are going to be beyond V1.0 though. There are a list of missions but these are posted on Patreon, but also these missions may change. Areas will change with later releases of the game when missions are introduced.

-B

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
Thank you for finding all of the bug fixes, may I ask you now to private message me these bug fixes in future?

Bug fixes for the next release

The Save sphere is just a testing item, the sheep also. It’s not going into the main game. At some point I will release an event that wipes them all out of the game.

Walking NPCs fixed, not all NPCs walking around will have dialogue.

I need to say hold fire with the NPCs not talking, remember it is just a demo and I’m putting some of those in for a placeholder for future dialogue and changing dialogue when other missions come around.

Fixed the Grandpa and Kid from walking around, irresponsible that he walked off from his grandkid! ^.o

Removed the extra BF Friend message.
Chairs fixed, now can be interacted standing at the side.

More NPCs are meant to appear after Supermarket 1 mission, I’ve added a transition to get the player to exit, making it less odd that they pop up randomly.

Computer has been already fixed during HumpR1 mission, not released until next patch.

Supermarket guy fixed, only appears in 1 spot.

Library NPCs dialogue shouldn’t change, if they’ve not seen Bryn’s face. They only see her face and the dialogue changes when she decides to do the harder task.

I’m aware of CG issues, I want to remake some of the old rape ones and the running one I’ll have a look into.

14 Days text changed to 21

Made the Jogger walk away a few more steps for Train 2

Following your suggestions, a lot of the spaces made in the game will be used for other missions, like the parks and the fountain for example. There are going to be beyond V1.0 though. There are a list of missions but these are posted on Patreon, but also these missions may change. Areas will change with later releases of the game when missions are introduced.

-B
cool that they will be used for more mission i love it when games are really dense and do the most of the space they have

and sure can send the next bugs i find over private message but will most likly not do more bug hunting till v0.6 happens as right now i dont have any idea where some bugs could be that i did not alredy find and am not completly sure for everything which is alredy fixed

and yea i understand the npcs not talking i mostly did the npcs not talking as i checked the npcs for problems in there dialoge and i was really astonished how litle npcs dont talk till i got to the school and events it just felt right for those areas that are almost finished to get the last few dialoges but the school and supermarket 2 will be an herculean task to make especialy supermarket 2 as they only are there for 1 event i completly understand if you dont want to do this

cool that you are remaking the cgs

and even if the npcs did not see brits face they still just saw the breast of an hot womman and are horny teans would they not like theorise who she was altough its also understandable if it doesnt change most people will not even apriciate/see it

and yea i know the sheep is an temporary fix i mostly reported the sheep bugs so that if you ever creat somthing like sheep spheare in the full game what you need to worry about

Last edited:

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
had another idea an consumable save item that you get for 5 gps thing would be an really helpfull thing to have for bug hunting past v1.0 as i created like an dozen saves to test stuff that i can only test once per play trough and i mostly did the saves exactly a short moment befor i did the testing to make faster and without them i would have needed more then twice as long and it would also make it easier to set up custom saves like i did in my mega in v1.0 and later versions and the last advantage is that the gps thing get an use in the end game for my first play trough i did not even look at the gps things anymore after my 8th mission as i alredy had all the mission tags i needed

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
Mega
save 1 all missions( that are possible to get without compleating another) accepted but not completed (batmans origanal save)
save 2 the same but with the cheat tool(the save sphere) in the invetory (every save after this one started with this one as an base so everything this one has they have)
save 3 starts you befor the npc that starts train 2 mission
save 4 starts you befor the supermarked 2 mission
save 5 starts you befor the photoboth mission
save 6 starts you befor the school 2 mission
save 7 all missions which unlock other missions are finished all missions that where unloked are gathered and you have 3 points of sexual stamina
save 8 finished save all missions are completed and you have 3 sexual stamina
had the wrong mega link is now fixed

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
I just looked at when 0.5 came out and it was fucking Wednesday I thought it came out like the week before the last Thursday or something like that the dev is really pushing updates out like there is not tomorrow don’t burn out please
Yeah he really is pushing the updates out real fast which i respect, but at the same time thats the same reason we keep saying we hope he takes adequate breaks so he can rest and recuperate as well! We'll all be waiting patiently so don't push yourself too hard dev!

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
From the Patreon
Roadmap so far, showing progress so far with V0.6, also with some adjustments and stuff bought forward.
V0.6 is pretty much set in stone. It's the other 'trees' that are not, so things may vary from V0.7 onwards.
View attachment 3247567
oh the mission point system is being broght forward cool and crazy how much is alredy finished
what does wait>mission outcomes? mean

Last edited:

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
oh the mission point system is being broght forward cool and crazy how much is alredy finished
what does wait>mission outcomes? mean
Don't worry about it, I've changed the Flash 2 mission now. Tied it more in with school than having it at the beach. Already got a Beach mission sorted so I didn't really need two in one go.

Reactions: BigMoisty

absent0

Aug 31, 2019
Hi BrynsAdventureGame, first of all, I have finished your game so far and I liked it, however, I would like to give you directly my critique and also point out some bugs I have found.
I'll start with my review:
I really like the theme of AI generated images and see the different uses that people give it. I'm not one of those fanatics that sees an AI image and automatically rejects it (there are many of those xD), I like this world and I like to learn and perfect my technique.
first i wanted to ask you, what checkpoint and app are you using, i guess you are using stable difussion with A1111, right? if so, i would like to give you some tips:
- if you are using A1111, I recommend you to take a look at invokeAI, I use it mainly for the canvas, it is more powerful than A1111, also, you don't need to move the LoRAs or checkpoints, because you can configure in which folder invokeAI has to look (in A111 it is not like that). I recommend that you use a combination of both.
- it would be very good if you check some images, that have errors or strange things still, I know that the AI generation is difficult to achieve perfection, but you can do it with the canvas (in A1111 I think it's called inpainting) and also retouch with photoshop (or krita in my case, I recommend it), I give you this example of the mission supermarket 2, the girl has strange or quite false hairs in sight, as I indicate in the image, it could be fixed.
1704932853809.png
- it would be good to check the avatars with different expressions, I imagine you have generated an image, used the same seed and changed the prompt for different expressions, resulting in slight differences between one and another, that when you make the transition from one image to another in the game during the dialogues, those differences are appreciated and look weird.
there is a way to avoid this, and that is to use a neutral face image, delete the mouth and maybe some other details, and use different images to superimpose them on top as another layer (surely in rpgmaker you have examples of what I'm telling you). another option is to avoid this and directly that the avatar has a different pose in each expression so you don't notice those changes that I mentioned before.
the same happens with the different transitions in the images of the scene when a person hunts the girl and fucks her, it looks weird, but in this case maybe you have to use another technique or debug all the images better, which takes more work.

1704934453897.png
now I'm going to talk about the bugs:
the exit cube of the school can be used from outside, but it takes you to the same place, which is strange, can this be avoided? or maybe put another cube there to enter?

1704934925191.png
sometimes gps points appear in inaccessible areas, I put an example in the following image (this is to the left of the train station. however I have seen other similar points in other places).
1704935125582.png
the shopping centre has exits that cannot be accessed (see image), which are the two north exits (it only allows me to use the south exit to go out)
1704935406130.png
the shopping centre has exits that cannot be accessed (see image), which are the two north exits (it only allows me to use the south exit to go out)

i hope all this has helped you, and sorry if something is not well written or expressed, because english is not my native language (i have translated everything with deepl), i liked your game and i hope it will improve in the future, because it reminded me of the game roshutsu (3d game) where you do exhibitionism on the street, but unfortunately the development of this game is very slow. thank you very much and much encouragement for the development, which is not easy. best regards.

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
Hi BrynsAdventureGame, first of all, I have finished your game so far and I liked it, however, I would like to give you directly my critique and also point out some bugs I have found.
I really like the theme of AI generated images and see the different uses that people give it. I'm not one of those fanatics that sees an AI image and automatically rejects it (there are many of those xD), I like this world and I like to learn and perfect my technique.
first i wanted to ask you, what checkpoint and app are you using, i guess you are using stable difussion with A1111, right? if so, i would like to give you some tips:
- if you are using A1111, I recommend you to take a look at invokeAI, I use it mainly for the canvas, it is more powerful than A1111, also, you don't need to move the LoRAs or checkpoints, because you can configure in which folder invokeAI has to look (in A111 it is not like that). I recommend that you use a combination of both.
- it would be very good if you check some images, that have errors or strange things still, I know that the AI generation is difficult to achieve perfection, but you can do it with the canvas (in A1111 I think it's called inpainting) and also retouch with photoshop (or krita in my case, I recommend it), I give you this example of the mission supermarket 2, the girl has strange or quite false hairs in sight, as I indicate in the image, it could be fixed.
View attachment 3250935
- it would be good to check the avatars with different expressions, I imagine you have generated an image, used the same seed and changed the prompt for different expressions, resulting in slight differences between one and another, that when you make the transition from one image to another in the game during the dialogues, those differences are appreciated and look weird.
there is a way to avoid this, and that is to use a neutral face image, delete the mouth and maybe some other details, and use different images to superimpose them on top as another layer (surely in rpgmaker you have examples of what I'm telling you). another option is to avoid this and directly that the avatar has a different pose in each expression so you don't notice those changes that I mentioned before.
the same happens with the different transitions in the images of the scene when a person hunts the girl and fucks her, it looks weird, but in this case maybe you have to use another technique or debug all the images better, which takes more work.

View attachment 3250994
the exit cube of the school can be used from outside, but it takes you to the same place, which is strange, can this be avoided? or maybe put another cube there to enter?

View attachment 3251017
sometimes gps points appear in inaccessible areas, I put an example in the following image (this is to the left of the train station. however I have seen other similar points in other places).
View attachment 3251036
View attachment 3251052

i hope all this has helped you, and sorry if something is not well written or expressed, because english is not my native language (i have translated everything with deepl), i liked your game and i hope it will improve in the future, because it reminded me of the game roshutsu (3d game) where you do exhibitionism on the street, but unfortunately the development of this game is very slow. thank you very much and much encouragement for the development, which is not easy. best regards.
The first and third bug where alredy discoverd and will be fixed in the next version and for the second bug are all the inaccessible gps points on fence tiles or did you find some other points where it is impossible to get them

Reactions: BrynsAdventureGame

absent0

Aug 31, 2019
The first and third bug where alredy discoverd and will be fixed in the next version and for the second bug are all the inaccessible gps points on fence tiles or did you find some other points where it is impossible to get them
oh, great thanks for the info, I'll look forward to the next update :D
about the inaccessible points i only found 2 for now, the other one was in the area where there are houses with gardens where you get the mission train 2, it was in the garden of the house bottom right corner. for the moment i haven't seen more. thank you very much :)

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
View attachment 3250935

View attachment 3250994

View attachment 3251017
View attachment 3251036
View attachment 3251052

Hello, Absent0, thank you for your comments.

I'm not using stable diffusion, I'm using something else (which most likely has similar results/outcomes). There are a few 'rough around the edges' AI Art CGs that I have and have been working through them (Mostly fingers), and working on them in photoshop. I know the scene you've screenshot shows her hair over her nipples, I originally was going to remove that one but actually it was kind of like a good 'tease' if you like. So I kept it in.

I never thought about super imposing the facial/mouth expressions though, that does sound like a great idea. As I have just done, as you've said, use the same 'seed' and reworked the expressions and weighting of those expressions. When I run through another set of faces I might do that instead.

For the bugs you've found, thank you for your reports. They have been fixed/ GPS points moved also.

-B

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
Just a update for anyone waiting, but i was looking at patreon and saw that the dev estimates about a week or 2 for V0.6 release as he is adding more missions in than planned originally. So do keep a lookout! He made the comment about 4 days ago as well so the update may be closer than we think

Reactions: BatmanAtNight
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes