RPGM Bryn's Adventure [v0.92] [Bryn]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
i started an new game and as the first thing i did was to go back into the home and then go to the mall the problem with the doors is that the arrows for the 2 does that go out to the top are solid objects and you need to go onto them to leave trough those doors
Can you show us a screenshot of it? I can't quite get which arrows/doors you mean? I've looked in the mall and checked them all.

Reactions: BigMoisty

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
Can you show us a screenshot of it? I can't quite get which arrows/doors you mean? I've looked in the mall and checked them all.

sorry that i did not answered for so long needed to play a small tour in pokemon for an short bit(sadly lost)
those are the 2 dors that dont work the other works just fine
Screenshot 2024-01-06 002958.png Screenshot 2024-01-06 003022.png
even if i go against them and press the interact button nothing happens
here is a video of that will likly delete that in bit

oh yea and thank you for being such an active developer its really great

other things i just saw you can still go onto the laptops/tables of some unfortuante people
Screenshot 2024-01-06 004617.png Screenshot 2024-01-06 005818.png
and you can go onto the food cart in the mall
Screenshot 2024-01-06 005639.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BatmanAtNight

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
sorry that i did not answered for so long needed to play a small tour in pokemon for an short bit(sadly lost)
those are the 2 dors that dont work the other works just fine
View attachment 3236101 View attachment 3236102
even if i go against them and press the interact button nothing happens
here is a video of that will likly delete that in bit

oh yea and thank you for being such an active developer its really great

other things i just saw you can still go onto the laptops/tables of some unfortuante people
View attachment 3236161 View attachment 3236162
and you can go onto the food cart in the mall
View attachment 3236163
Thank you for those and for the video! I see now! The arrows them self are correct, it’s the type of flooring underneath that’s blocking the way.
That’s my bad. That must’ve changed when I changed the map tileset over (as the mall has its own unique set)
-B

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
BrynsAdventureGame way tomany bug reports :coffee:
happens when one is bug testing a version 5 of an tech demo made by an dev withour much time which had no big bug testing until now
Thank you for those and for the video! I see now! The arrows them self are correct, it’s the type of flooring underneath that’s blocking the way.
That’s my bad. That must’ve changed when I changed the map tileset over (as the mall has its own unique set)
-B
no worry i like the bug testing and i found that you forgot to make the tile solid where the lamp posts and fences of the school interlap ( night only ) same with every building at night
Screenshot 2024-01-06 122008.png Screenshot 2024-01-06 122151.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BatmanAtNight

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
to have an space for all the still existing problems so that one doesnt need to scroll trough 30 messages to see them all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have fixed all of these, but this won't be until the next update.

I know the HumpR Recall mission still calls the park1 scene, that'll be fixed in the next update. That is the one I forgot to do over the others fixed in 0.5c

:)

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Just a message to say thank you to everyone! ^_^

Since (re)starting the project in November and it began to find its feet in December, Bryn's Adventure Game has achieved overall 1000 downloads (collectively and even more now as the metrics from other mirrors vary), over 3700 views on the Itch store, and a growing Patreon. And also a staggering thread view count of 90K+!
I never really expected it to be a project that would exceed that many downloads/and interest. We hit an all time high on the 3/01/24 of views and downloads, and yesterday we hit a 3rd all time high on this journey.

So, thank you again, to everyone who is here supporting the project or elsewhere, to those testing it and giving valuable feedback/fixes which have helped a lot, those suggestions which I have implemented so far or those that I have noted down for future consideration.

The next step will be to sort out V0.6 but I need to plan this carefully that doesn't allow the amount of bugs that let loose! As enjoyable as I find planning to add new missions I need to remember to keep it manageable and focus on the core mechanics of the game. (This means that the Roadmap will change ever so slightly, but it has always been a 'working' project list)

And onwards. ^^

-B

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
i did not even know of naked order befor this game and after trying it out i can say this game is alredy more enjoyable then it
Definitely agreeing with this take! This game already is more enjoyable and it hasnt reached V1.0 yet, i keep coming back each day jus to see if anyth new is planned or what new things have been fixed since the dev is by far one of the best i've seen. Bro is responsive and really friendly, takes feedback well and also likes to take in suggestions for the future of the game and to improve on it!

Sarah Victoria

Mar 14, 2021
Bug report Mission train 2, After you flash to the guy to let you pass, when the mission gets updated at the 2nd event stop the game froze and nothing happened anymore, I could not move or see the options.

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
i did not even know of naked order befor this game and after trying it out i can say this game is alredy more enjoyable then it
Naked Order is a great game, the development of it bothers me though. I think that's generally how everyone is acros the board on that.

I'm currently making Beach map/ Mini/game/mission, sorting the graphics for that offering two outcomes (A safe and a more daring outcome).

Bug report Mission train 2, After you flash to the guy to let you pass, when the mission gets updated at the 2nd event stop the game froze and nothing happened anymore, I could not move or see the options.
Which part was that sorry? Where is your character at that point and it messes up? (2nd event stop referring to the scene room or?)

Thanks,
-B

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
Naked Order is a great game, the development of it bothers me though. I think that's generally how everyone is acros the board on that.

I'm currently making Beach map/ Mini/game/mission, sorting the graphics for that offering two outcomes (A safe and a more daring outcome).

Which part was that sorry? Where is your character at that point and it messes up? (2nd event stop referring to the scene room or?)

Thanks,
-B
i tried to do the bug he explained and its here where it freezes
1704651467822.png Screenshot 2024-01-07 192520.png Screenshot 2024-01-07 192555.png
the problem seems to happen when you interact with the second arrow when your back is not to the right
and i found another bug thats save sphere exclusive you can teleport out of started missions and interact with the green circle a second time or if you are doing it in the train mission you can re do the flashing conversation
1704651377640.png

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
i found another problem for all of those things
Screenshot 2024-01-07 194913.png
i think they are streat lamps
the problem is that they are in the background both for the top and bottom
Screenshot 2024-01-07 195211.png Screenshot 2024-01-07 195246.png
these streat lamps also have the problem but only at the bottom
Screenshot 2024-01-07 195108.png
the top works
Screenshot 2024-01-07 195732.png
i also found an building clipping issu at day that you forgot
Screenshot 2024-01-07 195911.png
another problem i found is that you can go trough this thing verticaly
Screenshot 2024-01-07 195417.png
and to finish it of here are some invisible walls marked in red
Screenshot 2024-01-07 200413.png

Last edited:

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
maybe i should stop finding stuff after i've written my post i needed to edit this post like 3 times
No no, it's all good :) all fixed for next release. The Save Sphere is not meant to be used during missions to teleport really ;). I do need to remove it entirely as it's just for testing purposes anyway ;).

Thank you though for them finds.

Reactions: BigMoisty
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes