RPGM Bryn's Adventure [v0.92] [Bryn]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Arthur benj

Jul 12, 2021
full save as in the missions taken or missions completed?
I have one with missions taken which helps me start the mission every update and one with missions completed so you can use the recollection room.
Though I won't recommend the recollection room as it does show the scene but you won't get to play the actual scene.
Missions completed , but if you give me both is also okay. Thanks

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BrynsAdventure-0.5Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

Sheman

May 10, 2022
Looks very good from what i have seen so far. However i noticed a few things:
  • RPG maker crashes once in a while on my labtop, so af save option would be much welcome.
  • Also you can interact with the transcan at the school from outside the fence.
  • It's possible to harvest alot of the "'glowing dots" but entering and leaving the school since the "glowing dots" respawns.

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
some bugs I found.

1. The inventory doesn't update the missions. I guess maybe this was also supposed to be removed like Woah maps.

View attachment 3228252
View attachment 3228253

2. There were a lot of spaces I could go through like these
View attachment 3228260
The pole near the school gate
View attachment 3228261
At her home near the entrance to her bathroom
I usually played so far with the keyboard so didn't notice them. these were some paths I found while playing with the mouse.

3. We can still play the Park 1 in daytime

4. In the HumpR Mission we can go outside the house in panties while the mission is still in progress xD. I guess you can block off the outside door by "I can't go outside like this".

5. The short scene was really nice and some people actually catch her while doing this stuff. But in the first CG where is standing outside the door she already had the coat open meaning everyone can see her naked. I thought she used to go outside at night in a closed coat like in Train 2 when she opened it.

That's all the stuff I could find for now.
The update is really great! Need to find the NPC's dialogue and stuff overall a really great update! ^_^
How do these bugs even happen ^.o, thanks for the screenshots they're super helpful though.
I'll work through those map issues of walking through things, those lamp post poles are a mystery.

I need to remove those inventory items, I missed a lot it seems.

For the landlord scene I can try to dress her if you like, I like to think of her as forgetful with some things ahah. But I'll note that and amend the graphic for it.

I did apply a room lock in switch for when Bryn is just in her undies, but I guess that didn't play ball. I'll have another look at that again.

Thank you for all of that, I'll get that amended over the next few days and rerelease a V0.5b version to rectify them. I'll probably add a few more small dialogue things throughout the world also before Version b.

P.S for all players I know I need to add the HumpR1 Complete scene recall for the mission room, I realised in the middle of the night I only added the 'where to find' and 'carry out the mission'. I'll get this added before moving onto the next version.

-B

Last edited:

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Looks very good from what i have seen so far. However i noticed a few things:
  • RPG maker crashes once in a while on my labtop, so af save option would be much welcome.
  • Also you can interact with the transcan at the school from outside the fence.
  • It's possible to harvest alot of the "'glowing dots" but entering and leaving the school since the "glowing dots" respawns.
What do you mean a save af option?
That pesky trashcan is from an older version of the came, an idea/mechanic I scrapped. I'll swap it out for V0.5b with the bug fixes.
The GPS tags/ glowing dots? Oh they don't randomise the spawn, from what I think off the top of my head. I don't think I dded a randomiser for them leaving the school. I'll check it when I'm home and add/amend that.

-B

Reactions: BigMoisty

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
There are two save files here

1. The Missions Completed One has All the Missions Completed Including the new one.

2. The Missions Collected One has All the Missions I could get within the game's limit as you need to do the first quest in order to start the second. But I have kept 40 something task keys so you can easily unlock them afterwards
Screenshot 2024-01-04 005955.png
These are the missions you get unlocked if you are curious

Last edited:

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
How do these bugs even happen ^.o, thanks for the screenshots they're super helpful though.
I'll work through those map issues of walking through things, those lamp post poles are a mystery.

I need to remove those inventory items, I missed a lot it seems.

For the landlord scene I can try to dress her if you like, I like to think of her as forgetful with some things ahah. But I'll note that and amend the graphic for it.

I did apply a room lock in switch for when Bryn is just in her undies, but I guess that didn't play ball. I'll have another look at that again.

Thank you for all of that, I'll get that amended over the next few days and rerelease a V0.5b version to rectify them. I'll probably add a few more small dialogue things throughout the world also before Version b.

P.S for all players I know I need to add the HumpR1 Complete scene recall for the mission room, I realised in the middle of the night I only added the 'where to find' and 'carry out the mission'. I'll get this added before moving onto the next version.

-B
The reason I pointed out the landlord scene was cause in supermarket 2 and train 2 she doesn't have her coat open so that kind of makes it a little odd to forget it on the first day out of her house xD.

One request is if it can be implemented later on in future updates,

Some missions feel very small in terms of the potential it has got. Obviously, I know I may seem like a broken record at this point with the shit ton of suggestions I give xD. But, in addition to the mini-events or sub-missions, the mission itself needs to be a little longer. As There are 12 Missions in the game as of now but the content it provides even with the RPG gameplay feels really little.

like the school mission where she takes 2-3 photos and that is pretty much it, maybe you can add the class after the lunch break and it is the same teacher getting her to do something perverted, or even just the interaction to get the phone back and have some dialogue. In general, all the missions are really great as they are, But maybe we can add more content to already existing missions cause all the missions feel like it has 1 task and done now onto the next one. Like I really love the landlord you added for train 2 which makes sense as the stuff she does should have consequences in the present and obviously in the future more.

She goes to the Supermarket in a coat and the employee finds out has a "picture of her naked in public" and all he does is run away. maybe she chases him into the staff-only room and tries to negotiate with the employee. or he catches her right there instead of the picture and blackmails her that he will tell everyone right now that she is naked making her do something for him.

Her going to the photobooth and taking photo while naked, There is a guy who sees her naked and knows that those photos will print outside so he takes those photos and asks for something perverted, and then later on we proceed with the mission.
Also, the NPCs you added are really great but you really do need to work with the storyline in my opinion. As what you thought of was good in the older versions but as content gets added some stuff doesn't make sense. Like infront of the men's bathroom, there are a pretty good amount of NPCs there and she just goes in there without any issue and even gets out.

What you did with the landlord maybe we can edit the storyline in the future update like this.
Overall would suggest you to make the missions longer in terms of content and story, As this is still just 0.5 so we have a lot of versions to add or edit stuff or maybe we can add this after v1.0.

I have seen the roadmap so I know you will add NPC world-building and all the good stuff! Just wanted to tell you what I feel currently for the game! Also, the updates are pretty frequent so please don't work too hard and rest a bit as well xD. This would probably be the most frequently updated game I have played so far.

HumpR and landlord missions were a treat thank you again for the regular quality updates
and for reading these long suggestions ^_^
Do let me know if you don't like these as I really won't like to annoy my favorite developer xD.

Reactions: BigMoisty

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
The reason I pointed out the landlord scene was cause in supermarket 2 and train 2 she doesn't have her coat open so that kind of makes it a little odd to forget it on the first day out of her house xD.

One request is if it can be implemented later on in future updates,

Some missions feel very small in terms of the potential it has got. Obviously, I know I may seem like a broken record at this point with the shit ton of suggestions I give xD. But, in addition to the mini-events or sub-missions, the mission itself needs to be a little longer. As There are 12 Missions in the game as of now but the content it provides even with the RPG gameplay feels really little.

like the school mission where she takes 2-3 photos and that is pretty much it, maybe you can add the class after the lunch break and it is the same teacher getting her to do something perverted, or even just the interaction to get the phone back and have some dialogue. In general, all the missions are really great as they are, But maybe we can add more content to already existing missions cause all the missions feel like it has 1 task and done now onto the next one. Like I really love the landlord you added for train 2 which makes sense as the stuff she does should have consequences in the present and obviously in the future more.

She goes to the Supermarket in a coat and the employee finds out has a "picture of her naked in public" and all he does is run away. maybe she chases him into the staff-only room and tries to negotiate with the employee. or he catches her right there instead of the picture and blackmails her that he will tell everyone right now that she is naked making her do something for him.

Her going to the photobooth and taking photo while naked, There is a guy who sees her naked and knows that those photos will print outside so he takes those photos and asks for something perverted, and then later on we proceed with the mission.
Also, the NPCs you added are really great but you really do need to work with the storyline in my opinion. As what you thought of was good in the older versions but as content gets added some stuff doesn't make sense. Like infront of the men's bathroom, there are a pretty good amount of NPCs there and she just goes in there without any issue and even gets out.

What you did with the landlord maybe we can edit the storyline in the future update like this.
Overall would suggest you to make the missions longer in terms of content and story, As this is still just 0.5 so we have a lot of versions to add or edit stuff or maybe we can add this after v1.0.

I have seen the roadmap so I know you will add NPC world-building and all the good stuff! Just wanted to tell you what I feel currently for the game! Also, the updates are pretty frequent so please don't work too hard and rest a bit as well xD. This would probably be the most frequently updated game I have played so far.

HumpR and landlord missions were a treat thank you again for the regular quality updates
and for reading these long suggestions ^_^
Do let me know if you don't like these as I really won't like to annoy my favorite developer xD.
Honestly, I enjoy your replies. They are helpful and insightful! It'll be just trying to manage those ideas into the schedule, so what I would do is class those under a mission refinement development category. Extending those missions further than being quick whims if you like.
It would be good to do something like getting the phone back from the teachers lounge or something, that does sound pretty good.
Or going that step darker, (I mean, areas of the game are already dark), but getting Bryn to do something as a sexual act to delete the photos from the supermarket guy.

So yeah! Those are all great ideas, I do have a series of missions planned, so Supermarket originally goes up to the fourth mission, the School one goes up to a fourth mission and they get more graphic or 'darker' as the severity increases. It's trying not to reveal all my filthy cards at once at an early stage.

Maybe I take longer to develop the next phase V0.6 for example and get more content in, but the entire idea of every version under 1.0 was just to get the mechanics in, basic stats, basic gameplay with missions to give a storyline. Then beyond V1.0 was to add more content and become richer in dialogue/mission depth and so on.

But yeah, still, thank you so much for your comments they are valued. I just want to be clear to the community that I'm invested and not going to disappear overnight. I want to stick by a V1.0 of the game and then some heavy releases after that which are in depth with mission content.

-B

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3227666

Overview
Redhead school girl get's blackmailed into doing various missions around the city, involving nudity,
exhibitionism and other risky tasks.
Collect GPS tags and convert them into Task Points to unlock the missions at night.
Missions depend on day or night when they're completed.
Bryn has 21 days to complete 10 missions.
Avoid strange men at night.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-03
Release Date: 2024-01-03
Developer: Bryn - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5 (Tech Demo)
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3162351 View attachment 3162352 View attachment 3162353 View attachment 3162355 View attachment 3162356
Bryn's redhair, cutie looks, slim body and tiny tits get me as hard as a rock.

Reactions: robin312

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
General Bug Fixes V0.5b
Please see the Mega for the latest version (Other mirrors will be updated in due time)

Fixes
School grounds are now not accessible through the lamp post poles.
Park 1 only activated at night, I must have switched off Night mission from testing that as the first ever mission from most likely V0.1
Items have been deleted, Missions no longer give out items. If you do have any from a loaded save, they will still exist, it’s better to leave them in the game (at least for a while until V1.0) as it may break the game deleting them from the database. But this has been fixed and the items will not exist in a new game.
Bryn no longer walks through the wall in her apartment/room.
Bryn can no longer run around topless during the HumpR 1 mission in progress.
Small text clean up, the Menu used to say Bryn (Naked) etc, that was just for me choosing character placements, they have now been renamed to Bryn’s outfit, or current status Naked/Crawling.
Bryn’s coat is now closed up for the landlord event as it starts, hiding her body underneath before being inspected.
Dumpsters/Trashcans removed entirely and replaced with a static replacement, in an old development of the game Bryn used to be able to hide in them which would confuse walkers.
Leaving the school at night now randomises the GPS spawn locations.

Thank you
-B

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
issues i had in my first play trough + a bit of bug testing :

1.in the mall you cant go out on the top 2 doors
Screenshot 2024-01-04 032023.png Screenshot 2024-01-04 032108.png
2.you cant go out of the school bottem while its day which makes no sense as you can go into the school trough the bottom
Screenshot 2024-01-04 032648.png
3.in the study partner quest the picture of the protag can over shadow the position of the pc
Screenshot 2024-01-04 033538.png
4.if you are in the way of an jogger at day you are soft locked trough constant trigering off his dialoge(not an real soflock you can try to hold an direction and then spam the esc button to try to escape and it works generaly after like 10 seconds but if you dont know this its bad )
Screenshot 2024-01-04 034646.png
5.one can go into the grafity in the first area
Screenshot 2024-01-04 034911.png
6. one can go into every tile where an building and an stret lamps first tile interlap
Screenshot 2024-01-04 035037.png Screenshot 2024-01-04 035302.png
7. dont know what they are but you can walk onto them in the park garage
Screenshot 2024-01-04 035827.png
8.you can go 1 tile into the mall trought the blue thing by the bottom entrence
Screenshot 2024-01-04 040430.png
9.you can go ontop of the mall trough a missing wall i ilustrated the way
Screenshot 2024-01-04 040955.png
10. you can go 1 tile into the wall of the building next to the mall
Screenshot 2024-01-04 041457.png
11. you can just walk into the dark from the first area from everywhere
Screenshot 2024-01-04 042245.png
12. you can also walk into the dark from the school area from every where
Screenshot 2024-01-04 042943.png
13. you can walk on the blue thing by the supermarket
Screenshot 2024-01-04 043256.png
14? i think this is wrong in the supermaket
Screenshot 2024-01-04 043527.png
15.those 2 fence tiles of the supermarket are walkable trough
Screenshot 2024-01-04 043718.png
16. this fence at the top of the map is walkable trough
Screenshot 2024-01-04 044006.png
17. all man hole covers are solid objects even the ones where the gps thing can spawn on
Screenshot 2024-01-04 044355.png
if any explenation is not good enough just say it and i try to explain where it is better
other thing i would like as an feature in future version:
1.infinit stamina while its day or at the very least in the home(is really helpfull for finding problems in the map in adition of being an quality of life feature as there is not much reason to have limited stamina with no oponents )
2.interction with the mirror in ones home/room(like a short picture of ones current costume maybe some short line which will also change after enough missions happend. here are some bad examples
1 at the very start: this is my school uniform i dont like it its boring.
2. after like 5 missions: this is my school uniform it feels restricting.
3.after like 15 missions: this is my school uniform i started to not wear my pantis with it the breez is exhilerating )
2,5 adendum more things to show an slow coruption and awakening of exhebitionistic tendencys would be apriciated
Screenshot 2024-01-04 033955.png
3. after you did some few missions it would be cool to have the possibility to do some lesser exhebitionistic things whithout the missions pushing her
3.5 in adendum to that maybe having the possibility to masturbate at night after an mid to late game mission would be cool. the masturbation could maybe ad 1 heart back per night
4.getting an egg vibrator that one can go into the night with or somthing like this i simply want another escalation of going completly naked. as an idea how it could function it could make her easier to detect by like 1 block for the non joggers and give here an orgasem after some time the first orgasme she will experience will give her 1 more hart. another way that it could work is that this is the new hard mode the old one is deleted and the egg vibrator absorbs everything of the old one but one now gets the new standing and running picture of the protag as an reword for using the hard mode

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BatmanAtNight

Arthur benj

Jul 12, 2021
BrynsAdventureGame Some suggestion i might add
1. Remove the Sprint Stamina on recollection room and on Bryn's house so that we could sprint freely without worrying about the stamina there
2. Add some more CGs on recollection room, like on the opening there is bryn's scene with a bikini as a request from her Boyfriend. And also on the first encounter with the blackmail, there is also a scene, we could try having the flashback for it.

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
issues i had in my first play trough + a bit of bug testing :

1.in the mall you cant go out on the top 2 doors
View attachment 3230813 View attachment 3230812
2.you cant go out of the school bottem while its day which makes no sense as you can go into the school trough the bottom
View attachment 3230821
3.in the study partner quest the picture of the protag can over shadow the position of the pc
View attachment 3230840
4.if you are in the way of an jogger at day you are soft locked trough constant trigering off his dialoge(not an real soflock you can try to hold an direction and then spam the esc button to try to escape and it works generaly after like 10 seconds but if you dont know this its bad )
View attachment 3230854
5.one can go into the grafity in the first area
View attachment 3230857
6. one can go into every tile where an building and an stret lamps first tile interlap
View attachment 3230858 View attachment 3230860
7. dont know what they are but you can walk onto them in the park garage
View attachment 3230873
8.you can go 1 tile into the mall trought the blue thing by the bottom entrence
View attachment 3230880
9.you can go ontop of the mall trough a missing wall i ilustrated the way
View attachment 3230887
10. you can go 1 tile into the wall of the building next to the mall
View attachment 3230889
11. you can just walk into the dark from the first area from everywhere
View attachment 3230898
12. you can also walk into the dark from the school area from every where
View attachment 3230911
13. you can walk on the blue thing by the supermarket
View attachment 3230918
14? i think this is wrong in the supermaket
View attachment 3230922
15.those 2 fence tiles of the supermarket are walkable trough
View attachment 3230926
16. this fence at the top of the map is walkable trough
View attachment 3230930
17. all man hole covers are solid objects even the ones where the gps thing can spawn on
View attachment 3230939
if any explenation is not good enough just say it and i try to explain where it is better
other thing i would like as an feature in future version:
1.infinit stamina while its day or at the very least in the home(is really helpfull for finding problems in the map in adition of being an quality of life feature as there is not much reason to have limited stamina with no oponents )
2.interction with the mirror in ones home/room(like a short picture of ones current costume maybe some short line which will also change after enough missions happend. here are some bad examples
1 at the very start: this is my school uniform i dont like it its boring.
2. after like 5 missions: this is my school uniform it feels restricting.
3.after like 15 missions: this is my school uniform i started to not wear my pantis with it the breez is exhilerating )
2,5 adendum more things to show an slow coruption and awakening of exhebitionistic tendencys would be apriciated
View attachment 3230842
3. after you did some few missions it would be cool to have the possibility to do some lesser exhebitionistic things whithout the missions pushing her
3.5 in adendum to that maybe having the possibility to masturbate at night after an mid to late game mission would be cool. the masturbation could maybe ad 1 heart back per night
4.getting an egg vibrator that one can go into the night with or somthing like this i simply want another escalation of going completly naked. as an idea how it could function it could make her easier to detect by like 1 block for the non joggers and give here an orgasem after some time the first orgasme she will experience will give her 1 more hart. another way that it could work is that this is the new hard mode the old one is deleted and the egg vibrator absorbs everything of the old one but one now gets the new standing and running picture of the protag as an reword for using the hard mode
Damn i didn't have much time to type out stuff recently and when i check back to type out some of the bugs that i noticed, they are all alr listed out here hahaha. But this is really great that the dev is recieving a ton of feedback and enjoys the suggestions too! This is 100% going to buildup to a massive community supporting you man, and i definitely would be part of that community ready to support and play ur game!

Reactions: BatmanAtNight

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
Damn i didn't have much time to type out stuff recently and when i check back to type out some of the bugs that i noticed, they are all alr listed out here hahaha. But this is really great that the dev is recieving a ton of feedback and enjoys the suggestions too! This is 100% going to buildup to a massive community supporting you man, and i definitely would be part of that community ready to support and play ur game!
had the same issu at the start i origanly played on v0.5 and found the way to go into the walls of the home and the items that did not go away and wanted to post them but then saw that they where alredy fixed but seing that there where some bugs and an active developer made me do some more bug testing which was how i found everything after problem 5 the first 5 things where stuff is saw in my first play trough

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes