RPGM Bryn's Adventure [v0.92] [Bryn]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Also just a few comments again, was replaying V0.4 and was wondering if the skip intro's text was a slight typo that you might want to remove or if my PC just could not load it properly instead as it says "Bryn downloaded an app where she accidentally allowed access to all|] of her content", and the size of the texts weren't the same.

Also just wanted to help point out also if you're redoing the graphics for some, the nipples of Bryn when she gets caught by the school janitor might be something that you might want to look at as well? Although i really do love the scene of her getting knocked out and fucked and the idea of her getting caught and raped in school as well!

Also when doing the carpark mission, if you fail it the first time after Bryn stays up there nude for 5 mins and you get caught, when you try to go back to the mission at night all the guys have spawned already, the bald dude also was already knocked out on the floor and there was no green circle. So when you re-enter the carpark you can just immediately leave and complete the mission. Not sure if this was intentionally but just wanted to point it out in case! Also seeing Bryn's comment on how she realised the bald guy with his massive eggplant genuinely seemed obsessed with her, hopefully there will be a future story concerning him catching her and raping her! or at the very least maybe he molests her in public suddenly as he suddenly spots her while she was in the middle of a mission.

Overall though the QOL update was honestly pretty damn good, its less tedious to collect the GPS tags and its easier to start unlocking the missions. No other bugs or errors from what i could see as well! Will be looking forward to seeing your progress more in the future! went back to check on the library quest again as well just to enjoy the scene as well considering its honestly one of the more interesting/fun scenes with her getting found out by the nerds(and bullies). View attachment 3209571
Face down - Sunbathing topless but face down was what I imagined in my mind but never wrote it ^.o

Thanks for those notes and feedback!
Yup, that text issue will be amended it. I must've held down the shift key when writing the short characters to change the size of text.

So the Bald Guy goes back to villains, I want consistent villains about at night and some during the day. Like the maintenance guy/landlord of the building. Some as evil as the Bald Man who, after that mission the plan is to spawn him at random at night, he is faster and if he catches her... well. Another is the Biker Gang, another is the creep at the Photo Camera store also.

Oh for the Car park mission, the idea is that you complete the mission as soon as the timer is up, getting out is just an extra after event really. I know why the mission does that, it's because I forgot to disable that mission completion switch if she does get caught. I'll fix that also.

Excellent! That's great to hear the overall QoL stuff worked! I'll add difficulty toggling where the range of detecting increases or decreases for Easier or Harder difficulty.

I'll be releasing the Roadmap here and on Patreon shortly for the next steps into V0.5

-B

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
I completed the game after the 0.4v Update to test it out and it is really great!
The Recollection room, the toggle to turn on/off the model while she is naked, More stars to collect making it easier to get missions, and Some NPC dialogues making the world more fun!

Screenshot 2023-12-28 143029.png

Just something I noticed while testing, There was a bug at the train 2 mission when Bryn was waiting outside the bald NPC came and glitched the game. I guess it was my fault for getting the NPC close to her but I think an NPC shouldn't have vision around the mission area as if some NPC is chasing me and I start the mission it would glitch the game. I pointed this out because if we could go to our older save, it would be fine, but we have to restart the game when this glitch happens.

Also, some NPC wouldn't stop and I would have to go into their space to get the dialogue.

The train 1 mission idk if it is intended but when she flashes we get 2 frames of black screen. Like we have to click 2 times to get the scene and this too happens after the undressing or wind sound to indicate that she is flashing.
Screenshot 2023-12-28 141958.png

I might be nitpicking but hope these help you in the next patch <3. The update is awesome in terms of the fixes we got!

Now, I thought maybe I would add a little bit to add up some stuff I have in mind cause I read all the stuff you have planned and some stuff that you wanna add after the v1.0. As maybe some of my suggestions would get into the game I would be really happy!
Of course, whatever content you add to the game I would be happy regardless as you are the dev xD

Also, this is like a short summary of the long suggestions I wrote some days ago. I thought maybe I could make them clearer and more precise so you wouldn't have to go through all that again!

1. NPC interactions... So far it's great that we get the janitor and some other NPC that we can interact with to see their reaction. But maybe in the future updates, we can have more interactable stuff like when Bryn is in a coat, some NPC would notice she is not wearing anything underneath, or maybe at the supermarket 2 mission in the day, you can make a mistake or fall by colliding with an NPC exposing Bryn failing the mission.
At supermarket 1 Mission she doesn't wear panties meaning we can have some cars passing at full speed making her exposed by a mini event or again some mistake happens or she forgets about the panties and helps someone like she did in supermarket 2.
At school, the nerds who saw Bryn naked could have some dialogues after whatever missions were there in the school, or the teacher who got the photos or the swimming teacher who got the photo of her naked.

In general, that would make the world more interesting to interact with as you get new dialogues or reactions from characters that were involved previously or get missions revolving around the people you interacted with. That would really make it fun exploring as more stuff is there for you when exploring these little things.

2. The mini-event idea you already said will be implemented in some later updates which I am really excited about and looking forward too! But, The mini-events would be really fun if they were implemented the way I explained earlier. That in between missions you can actually fail them, make some mistake, and get extra scenes, or due to the choice you made of doing the mistake or failing them, now you get a side mission.

For example (When Bryn goes to do the supermarket mission 1 or 2, You can have some extra spots which would make it so you are caught by the employee or the owner and now you are suspected for shoplifting making it a little mini-mission or we can extend it by let's say supermarket 3 mission and have her steal something in her casual or extreme clothing or something and then it's an expensive item which she has to steal and take a photo with. Now, you can either do it clean by not getting caught or you can go to a spot where the employee or owner catches you and now threatens her to call the police. she has to work there for some days and also do some exclusive woah missions while at it.)

Another Example (In the School 1 mission instead of the scenes, we selected the place where she gets her photos, now we selected the wrong place for a photo she is without panties and has to talk to someone while hiding or she has to take a photo on the roof and no panties and someone is there so due to wind she is exposed.)

3. More Costumes, like swimsuits, gym clothes, a short dress with no panties,etc. we know the underwear costume was only used once and maybe you have some ideas to use it in future updates, but I would suggest more missions with different clothing as Naked Order and naked Adventure were a little dumb that she just has to be naked all the time. Here we have a blackmailer from the Woah app making it different. So you can maybe add that she has to give out 20 pamphlets in bunny suits or maybe in a swimsuit or another costume you can think of. (Like the swimming teacher has opened a club and now needs some members so he blackmails her to give the pamphlets in her school swimsuit or bikini or again something else which would get us some reactions from the NPCs!)

4. The biker gang is a really great idea but maybe you can add them as a police car and later in some other districts that are more empty, we can have the biker gang making it so that district is dangerous and probably has the hardest missions. The police will let's say also have some extra choice as it was a dare or maybe she pisses the officer off and now he takes her advantage.

Some Mission Ideas That were Previously mentioned which I would like to make more clear for the story.

1. Bryn is at school and has to shower in school and someone stole her clothes (classic scenario) now has to find clothes or gets caught again by the nerd guys helping her or the two teachers who have seen her naked already, making the reaction even more exciting.

2. Bryn has to go to school without panties, She has some school activity that day or maybe she has to help the teacher or her friends making her exposed to some people, As mentioned in the game Bryn is very social and has a lot of friends. So it doesn't make sense to not have some friends interact with her. We can have her let's say try to write on board with her panties off or make her sit at the front bench making her exposed to the teacher, or she falls accidentally and is exposed to some selected NPCs.

When Bryn goes to school without panties she is given certain tasks by her teacher or someone like going to classes or giving some notebooks to her classmates during the break which can make accidents happen while if you are careful enough no one will know. she also might go to the roof to give the last notebook or something and there is wind which makes it even harder for her.

or she has to go to the library like that and now some teacher asks if she can get them a book from shelves which is high so she has to jump or be on toes or use a chair which can lead to again maybe the teacher finding out or those nerds are there again by coincidence etc. in short, you can have a big mission like these in between the woah app missions making it a nice mission and also makes more sense as all she does is the woah missions like she doesn't have a life. This would add more to the game as you can add more characters and makes sense that the Woah app missions create problems for her in real life making it more real.

3. We need more "accidental nudity" in the game as all the accidents so far have been due to the woah app, I think that the fact that Bryn goes without panties or bra or sometimes in a coat, etc. We need some accidents to happen to her as that will bring more humiliation and also that "oops" moment these games have. You mentioned the beach mission which is again a really great idea! So, we can maybe have some accidental nudity there as she changes clothes someone steals them from outside the cabin, or she is in the wrong changing room and hides in a cabin, or she has her clothes ripped off by accident by the ocean or people, etc.

4. We can have her buy some lingerie in the mall and has to show it to someone to click a picture, we can have a picture with lingerie and 1 with a wardrobe malfunction or you have to go in a coat to the mall and buy the clothes and wear them there.

5. Would love it if we could explore the night in some different costumes for a mission, as the night is strictly for nude mode and doesn't let us interact with most stuff while running from mobs. It can be a great mission for a change!

6. The Overall Suggestion would be that the missions currently added are really amazing in itself, but if we can make every mission a little more bigger in terms of content and gameplay then it would really make the game more enjoyable. As this genre has tons of ideas and little silly mistake missions etc that you can easily add them later on. Currently, there are maybe 4-5 images per mission which have to be played for like 2 mins, instead, we can have big missions like missions with mini-events + side-missions to do. making it much more exciting for what's to happen next! I understand these suggestions are a lot in terms of actually making the mission playable and making all the CG but would love to see if some of these can happen!

Again Take your time! Don't push yourself too hard! <3
Will look forward to the next version ^_^
and again Ofcourse whatever choice you go with I am happy with it!

Reactions: BigMoisty

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
I completed the game after the 0.4v Update to test it out and it is really great!
The Recollection room, the toggle to turn on/off the model while she is naked, More stars to collect making it easier to get missions, and Some NPC dialogues making the world more fun!

View attachment 3211111

Just something I noticed while testing, There was a bug at the train 2 mission when Bryn was waiting outside the bald NPC came and glitched the game. I guess it was my fault for getting the NPC close to her but I think an NPC shouldn't have vision around the mission area as if some NPC is chasing me and I start the mission it would glitch the game. I pointed this out because if we could go to our older save, it would be fine, but we have to restart the game when this glitch happens.

Also, some NPC wouldn't stop and I would have to go into their space to get the dialogue.

The train 1 mission idk if it is intended but when she flashes we get 2 frames of black screen. Like we have to click 2 times to get the scene and this too happens after the undressing or wind sound to indicate that she is flashing.
View attachment 3211112

I might be nitpicking but hope these help you in the next patch <3. The update is awesome in terms of the fixes we got!

Now, I thought maybe I would add a little bit to add up some stuff I have in mind cause I read all the stuff you have planned and some stuff that you wanna add after the v1.0. As maybe some of my suggestions would get into the game I would be really happy!
Of course, whatever content you add to the game I would be happy regardless as you are the dev xD

Also, this is like a short summary of the long suggestions I wrote some days ago. I thought maybe I could make them clearer and more precise so you wouldn't have to go through all that again!

1. NPC interactions... So far it's great that we get the janitor and some other NPC that we can interact with to see their reaction. But maybe in the future updates, we can have more interactable stuff like when Bryn is in a coat, some NPC would notice she is not wearing anything underneath, or maybe at the supermarket 2 mission in the day, you can make a mistake or fall by colliding with an NPC exposing Bryn failing the mission.
At supermarket 1 Mission she doesn't wear panties meaning we can have some cars passing at full speed making her exposed by a mini event or again some mistake happens or she forgets about the panties and helps someone like she did in supermarket 2.
At school, the nerds who saw Bryn naked could have some dialogues after whatever missions were there in the school, or the teacher who got the photos or the swimming teacher who got the photo of her naked.

In general, that would make the world more interesting to interact with as you get new dialogues or reactions from characters that were involved previously or get missions revolving around the people you interacted with. That would really make it fun exploring as more stuff is there for you when exploring these little things.

2. The mini-event idea you already said will be implemented in some later updates which I am really excited about and looking forward too! But, The mini-events would be really fun if they were implemented the way I explained earlier. That in between missions you can actually fail them, make some mistake, and get extra scenes, or due to the choice you made of doing the mistake or failing them, now you get a side mission.

For example (When Bryn goes to do the supermarket mission 1 or 2, You can have some extra spots which would make it so you are caught by the employee or the owner and now you are suspected for shoplifting making it a little mini-mission or we can extend it by let's say supermarket 3 mission and have her steal something in her casual or extreme clothing or something and then it's an expensive item which she has to steal and take a photo with. Now, you can either do it clean by not getting caught or you can go to a spot where the employee or owner catches you and now threatens her to call the police. she has to work there for some days and also do some exclusive woah missions while at it.)

Another Example (In the School 1 mission instead of the scenes, we selected the place where she gets her photos, now we selected the wrong place for a photo she is without panties and has to talk to someone while hiding or she has to take a photo on the roof and no panties and someone is there so due to wind she is exposed.)

3. More Costumes, like swimsuits, gym clothes, a short dress with no panties,etc. we know the underwear costume was only used once and maybe you have some ideas to use it in future updates, but I would suggest more missions with different clothing as Naked Order and naked Adventure were a little dumb that she just has to be naked all the time. Here we have a blackmailer from the Woah app making it different. So you can maybe add that she has to give out 20 pamphlets in bunny suits or maybe in a swimsuit or another costume you can think of. (Like the swimming teacher has opened a club and now needs some members so he blackmails her to give the pamphlets in her school swimsuit or bikini or again something else which would get us some reactions from the NPCs!)

4. The biker gang is a really great idea but maybe you can add them as a police car and later in some other districts that are more empty, we can have the biker gang making it so that district is dangerous and probably has the hardest missions. The police will let's say also have some extra choice as it was a dare or maybe she pisses the officer off and now he takes her advantage.

Some Mission Ideas That were Previously mentioned which I would like to make more clear for the story.

1. Bryn is at school and has to shower in school and someone stole her clothes (classic scenario) now has to find clothes or gets caught again by the nerd guys helping her or the two teachers who have seen her naked already, making the reaction even more exciting.

2. Bryn has to go to school without panties, She has some school activity that day or maybe she has to help the teacher or her friends making her exposed to some people, As mentioned in the game Bryn is very social and has a lot of friends. So it doesn't make sense to not have some friends interact with her. We can have her let's say try to write on board with her panties off or make her sit at the front bench making her exposed to the teacher, or she falls accidentally and is exposed to some selected NPCs.

When Bryn goes to school without panties she is given certain tasks by her teacher or someone like going to classes or giving some notebooks to her classmates during the break which can make accidents happen while if you are careful enough no one will know. she also might go to the roof to give the last notebook or something and there is wind which makes it even harder for her.

or she has to go to the library like that and now some teacher asks if she can get them a book from shelves which is high so she has to jump or be on toes or use a chair which can lead to again maybe the teacher finding out or those nerds are there again by coincidence etc. in short, you can have a big mission like these in between the woah app missions making it a nice mission and also makes more sense as all she does is the woah missions like she doesn't have a life. This would add more to the game as you can add more characters and makes sense that the Woah app missions create problems for her in real life making it more real.

3. We need more "accidental nudity" in the game as all the accidents so far have been due to the woah app, I think that the fact that Bryn goes without panties or bra or sometimes in a coat, etc. We need some accidents to happen to her as that will bring more humiliation and also that "oops" moment these games have. You mentioned the beach mission which is again a really great idea! So, we can maybe have some accidental nudity there as she changes clothes someone steals them from outside the cabin, or she is in the wrong changing room and hides in a cabin, or she has her clothes ripped off by accident by the ocean or people, etc.

4. We can have her buy some lingerie in the mall and has to show it to someone to click a picture, we can have a picture with lingerie and 1 with a wardrobe malfunction or you have to go in a coat to the mall and buy the clothes and wear them there.

5. Would love it if we could explore the night in some different costumes for a mission, as the night is strictly for nude mode and doesn't let us interact with most stuff while running from mobs. It can be a great mission for a change!

6. The Overall Suggestion would be that the missions currently added are really amazing in itself, but if we can make every mission a little more bigger in terms of content and gameplay then it would really make the game more enjoyable. As this genre has tons of ideas and little silly mistake missions etc that you can easily add them later on. Currently, there are maybe 4-5 images per mission which have to be played for like 2 mins, instead, we can have big missions like missions with mini-events + side-missions to do. making it much more exciting for what's to happen next! I understand these suggestions are a lot in terms of actually making the mission playable and making all the CG but would love to see if some of these can happen!

Again Take your time! Don't push yourself too hard! <3
Will look forward to the next version ^_^
and again Ofcourse whatever choice you go with I am happy with it!
Blimey thank you! You're not nit-picking at all for those bits of feedback. You are right, the jogger for the Train 2 mission needs a 'look away' trigger. Something I used for the Park 1 mission, as I really wanted the NPC there I made a trigger which simply makes them look away when a mission is in progress/dialogue. So i'll add that later to fix that.

I'll have a scan through the Train 1 mission and see what it's like again if there is a moment where it's dark and the player has to click, that's something we don't want. Or maybe i've put in a wait X seconds for too long. Anyway i'll looking into that.

So reading through your amazing suggestions going forwards, loads of those are great and i'll go through them. I'll so be taking down notes for some of them also ;)

NPC world building is something I want to do, with NPCs seeing her nude, or her getting caught. This is something I want to follow with the teacher, the bullies and stuff which was something I wanted to do after stability was in place for the game's foundation. But so far it seems we're almost there for starting to focus on adding that depth.

The mission fail is something I would like to add, as I only included 11 missions, which is now plenty. I may start to add mission fail scenarios which have different CG outcomes. I'm also tempted to remove the X mission completion and just add Mission points worth to complete the game. This would then tempt players to accept those extra mission points which include loss/accidental nudity or dialogueNPC changes.

I have plans for different outfits at night, one being the coat for now, i'll need to think of some others but I want to avoid the cliche options? Lingerie will be introduced as I had some supermarket missions planned for shopping in that.

I do have mall 'try on' and have to flash missions focusing on being inside the mall more.

There will be a panti-less day at school, I am looking at that. Also with the bullies and stealing her clothes in some after school club event.

I do feel like i'm getting there with having to build just missions and focus on storylines that way now, i'll release a roadmap within the next day to outline the focus moving into V0.5 - 6

Currently i'm working on the maintenance guy/landlord short scene (landlord is what i'm going to change the name to)
New mission called HumpR, getting Bryn to sign up and post a few pics online to some kind of OF/Fansly site, which may or may not be recognised further down the line.

Adding the phase 1 of NPC dialogue changes, when Bryn is caught nude there's subtle dialogue changes which random NPCs during the day.
Also adding more NPC after effect dialogue, after a mission that has been carried out, some NPCs dialogue should really be different. This is also being fixed in the mall now, where some NPCs actually disappear after the mission Photobooth 1, and some are still there with different dialogue.
I do want to make the day more adventurous also, with accidental nudity, with Bryn realising the after effects of her nudity.

I really want to add that 'shit that was me moment, do they know it was me?'

So loads to do! But exciting times, it's good to see people enjoy it. I'm glad my game actually got deleted as it pushed me to develop this version now within a few months. As soon as that baseline of a game is made, knowing mechanics/stats and all that works. It will just be mission>mission>mission.

-B

Mac0001

Oct 16, 2022
The game is pretty good tbh I've been looking for these typa games, I also really like the comments other people gave and I really appreciate that you actually take time to read the comments and reply. I think you are already planning to add a feature for a forum kinda thing in the future since I saw that on the computer although it is currently unavailable. I suggest to add small cutscenes where the WOAH app somehow make her upload pics to that forum, and when she got caught, some npc may go like OMG she's naked and takes pictures of her and upload to the internet, then comments on the forum can change gradually suggesting how well known she is on the internet and maybe her response to those comments as another indicator on how horny she has turned.

Again, take your time and don't push urself too hard, it's not easy to make a game in such short period of time and I respect it alot. Will look forward to how the game goes, thank you for your effort

Mac0001

Oct 16, 2022
The game is pretty good tbh I've been looking for these typa games, I also really like the comments other people gave and I really appreciate that you actually take time to read the comments and reply. I think you are already planning to add a feature for a forum kinda thing in the future since I saw that on the computer although it is currently unavailable. I suggest to add small cutscenes where the WOAH app somehow make her upload pics to that forum, and when she got caught, some npc may go like OMG she's naked and takes pictures of her and upload to the internet, then comments on the forum can change gradually suggesting how well known she is on the internet and maybe her response to those comments as another indicator on how horny she has turned.

Again, take your time and don't push urself too hard, it's not easy to make a game in such short period of time and I respect it alot. Will look forward to how the game goes, thank you for your effort
SPOILERS included
全裸徘徊女子大生 はずかしーなちゃん is a good game that have some of these elements inside the game like the girl was caught by a passerby and he took a pic of her and posted on twitter, more and more people did that and in one of the endings she ended up too well known on the internet, some of the scenes in the game is also very interesting you may take reference from it if u like, and sorry for spoilers idk how to hide them ;-;

Cdenisies

Apr 20, 2022
Apologies if this is a repeat of something you've seen before, I didn't see another comment.

I started this and ran into a bug almost immediately. Selecting the phone in inventory and looking for the school district map gives the error "Failed to load: img/pictures/MAPPickSchD.png". I went to look in that folder (located under www/img....) and there is only .rpgmvp files in there, no .png files at all. Is that intentional for now?

I personally like the use of AI art, and ran into this because I was specifically looking for how people are using it in games. Hopefully it will allow you to customize events in detail for specific "needs".

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Apologies if this is a repeat of something you've seen before, I didn't see another comment.

I started this and ran into a bug almost immediately. Selecting the phone in inventory and looking for the school district map gives the error "Failed to load: img/pictures/MAPPickSchD.png". I went to look in that folder (located under www/img....) and there is only .rpgmvp files in there, no .png files at all. Is that intentional for now?

I personally like the use of AI art, and ran into this because I was specifically looking for how people are using it in games. Hopefully it will allow you to customize events in detail for specific "needs".
That sounds like you have an old version of the game, 0.3b? It may have been corrupt when you unzipped it? As it should normally unpack/unzip with the game? Try V0.4 and see how you get along with that? That version of the game has a lot better quality of life improvements and an easier spawn to collect GPS tags, along with a Mission help and Scene recall room.

That is a map to help with mission locations in the old system I made, as I renamed them all when I introduced a better version of Mission help in V0.4. The RPGMVP are the files encrypted for the game when running.

Still working on my skills of customisation detail, starting to use Photoshop and other body parts alongside the use of AI.

Cdenisies

Apr 20, 2022
That sounds like you have an old version of the game, 0.3b? It may have been corrupt when you unzipped it? As it should normally unpack/unzip with the game? Try V0.4 and see how you get along with that? That version of the game has a lot better quality of life improvements and an easier spawn to collect GPS tags, along with a Mission help and Scene recall room.

That is a map to help with mission locations in the old system I made, as I renamed them all when I introduced a better version of Mission help in V0.4. The RPGMVP are the files encrypted for the game when running.

Still working on my skills of customisation detail, starting to use Photoshop and other body parts alongside the use of AI.
Definitely 0.4, I re-downloaded from the pixeldrain link and its the same error. I get it from interacting with the phone immediately after the game starts and looking for the pickup locations in it. Played it some without that and the game is otherwise solid.

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Definitely 0.4, I re-downloaded from the pixeldrain link and its the same error. I get it from interacting with the phone immediately after the game starts and looking for the pickup locations in it. Played it some without that and the game is otherwise solid.
Ah yup! I see it, you're using the WOAH maps app from the inventory menu. Don't use that, use the computer in Bryn's room to find map locations now within the Mission help & recall room. That's the new version of a map system there. I need to remove the entire app inventory system which is what I am doing now.

Thanks for finding that, I forgot about removing the old system.
-B

Reactions: Cdenisies

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Dropped this stupid game in 5 minutes! Game is shit it does not use basic cursor controls it uses shitty W,A,S,D and just plain sucks! Anyone who uses these as the only controls is a horrible game designer. Fix the damn controls.

• Angry
Reactions: Catnatic

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Dropped this stupid game in 5 minutes! Game is shit it does not use basic cursor controls it uses shitty W,A,S,D and just plain sucks! Anyone who uses these as the only controls is a horrible game designer. Fix the damn controls.
Thank you for your kind considerate words, and taking a moment to explore the options menu.
There might be a setting where you can customise your keyboard input, or just point and click. But hey, I guess I didn't listen to past feedback about the game and taken on that suggestion and continue to be a horrid designer.

-B

122.JPG 1223.JPG 12233.JPG

Last edited:

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
Funny how you can't even look through options at all which literally had keyboard configs already, anyone with half a brain would have gone to check.

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Just to update the Patch Notes, please find them below and also on the first page of this thread.

Missions
HumpR1 New*

Added a new mission called HumpR1, I didn't add HumpR2, as I decided to merge some of that idea into HumpR1 which gives the player a choice of 3 different photos for Bryn to take and upload. HumpR is basically an adult platform, like OF and is accessed through her computer.

Train 2
Fixed it, so when you ask the smoking guy (which starts the mission), the Jogger nearby now looks away as part of a fix to allow the mission to continue and play out.

Computer
Added a difficulty option, which simply increases the rate of detection of Bryn at night. I've decided not to increase speed at the moment for this option and see how the rate of detection works at a further distance.

Tutorial text
Added in the tutorial text, reminders that you can change keyboard binds, access the computer to save and convert GPS tags. Introduced toggling for Crawl also. Small additions but crucial to new players.

NPCs
Added a lot more daytime NPCs where possible. Some NPCs will have subtle dialogue changes, more around the Home district and the School/School parking lot if Bryn is caught more than 3 times out in those districts.

Short Scene
Added a short scene where Bryn is interrupted before going outside at night as soon as the Train 2 mission is collected as she tries to leave her building block in a coat.

Looking towards V0.6 I think I may change a few parts of the that Roadmap section and release a new graphic to represent what the plan will be.

As always,

Thank you for supporting this game! Please do support us on Patreon! Follow our Itch.io page.

-B

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
some bugs I found.

1. The inventory doesn't update the missions. I guess maybe this was also supposed to be removed like Woah maps.

Screenshot 2024-01-03 120109.png
Screenshot 2024-01-03 115918.png

2. There were a lot of spaces I could go through like these
Screenshot 2024-01-03 114315.png
The pole near the school gate
Screenshot 2024-01-03 110925.png
At her home near the entrance to her bathroom
I usually played so far with the keyboard so didn't notice them. these were some paths I found while playing with the mouse.

3. We can still play the Park 1 in daytime

4. In the HumpR Mission we can go outside the house in panties while the mission is still in progress xD. I guess you can block off the outside door by "I can't go outside like this".

5. The short scene was really nice and some people actually catch her while doing this stuff. But in the first CG where is standing outside the door she already had the coat open meaning everyone can see her naked. I thought she used to go outside at night in a closed coat like in Train 2 when she opened it.

That's all the stuff I could find for now.
The update is really great! Need to find the NPC's dialogue and stuff overall a really great update! ^_^

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
Can i have a full save here anyone?
full save as in the missions taken or missions completed?
I have one with missions taken which helps me start the mission every update and one with missions completed so you can use the recollection room.
Though I won't recommend the recollection room as it does show the scene but you won't get to play the actual scene.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes