RPGM Bryn's Adventure [v0.92] [Bryn]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Just a little addition or suggestion, you said there will be a beach mission where we have options to make her go topless which is great. But would love it if you could add some more scenes in there with 'accidental naked' (for example Bryn goes swimming on the beach and her swimsuit gets washed away by a wave and she doesn't notice that, or she goes to changing room and clothes get stolen so now has to go home in a swimsuit, maybe she goes for shower on the beach later on and gets her clothes stolen)

Also, was curious if you will be adding the mini-events later on for these accidental nudity as she goes around in a coat and without panties, that makes it much easier also in the day people will only react or at max grope her in public but the reactions would be pretty great.

Overall my suggestion on missions was that they usually revolve around the Woah app and there is no one who sees her by accident, accidentally colliding with her, she falls with a coat or no panties, gets her shirt or skirt stuck in a door, etc. These little scenes would make it more alive as she would get embarrassed even more!

Obviously, I really appreciate all the work and understand that these would take time or maybe even release after the v.1.0 but would love to keep giving some fresh new ideas and to know which will be implemented or maybe can be hinted a little!
Hope all the feedback and suggestions help!
Waiting for the next update of the game! ^_^
I did have swimming in mind at a later date, in the old game I had a swimming character movement step for Bryn as I wanted the idea of having to find her swimsuit/bikini set on shore. So I'll need to make that character set again.

I want to add Lewd events, as a separate mission category altogether. Where she attempts to do something and well, it doesn't go to plan aha, causing the embarrassment etc.

Literally what I was trying to tell/ask above but you have it perfectly in a sentence xD

I noticed that she covers herself as we start the game and as we progress with the missions she doesn't cover herself anymore and has a happy face. Which is why it was confusing to me as in enf she should be usually embarrassed by exposing herself to others. If she gets corrupted later on or something like that it would kill the vibe for me honestly, as these game's protagonist being embarrassed is what makes it fun and exciting.

I guess there could be a different ending where that does happen and she starts enjoying this but usually, imo, this kills the whole humiliation part as she just gets used to it and now just starts accepting it making it just all about exposing yourself by choice, instead of "accidentally caught or the was forced to do it".

This is the only reason I started giving suggestions or ideas now, as the dev is pretty nice taking all the feedback and suggestions into consideration which makes me really happy! The game is still in demo and the story is still developing, So hopefully we all can give different suggestions and feedback which can make the best game for this genre! As the dev can plan it earlier before putting in all the hard work!
I added in the graphic where she has 'come to terms with having to run around naked and liking it' originally this was going to be used way later into the game. So originally the game wasn't going to be 10 missions over X days. But when I accidentally deleted the most recent game build which had -a lot- in it, it was a blessing in disguise deleting it. So it set me a target to then release a demo version this side of the year. So that's where the 10 missions and X days came in to give a taster of what the game will offer. So going back to the graphic of her proudly standing naked was actually intended for way later in the game, but I just wanted to show it off in the demo after so many nights of running around naked haha.

But honestly, yeah the game is built around ENF and I'll probably get rid of the graphic/ plan it for later on. Or from a big mission where she has come to terms with flaunting it?

Also was playing again and as i went around the map in the daytime the park quest was still doable for some reason even tho i was wearing casual clothes and it was daytime.

Another thing is for the ending of 21 days, it still says 14 days instead so might want to change that just a bit
This has been fixed, I think I mentioned it some posts ago where I changed it in writing but never set the parameters of days passed to 21. But yeah fixed for V0.4b

Umm I wanted to ask the dev if this 0.3b save files would be compatible with the v0.4.

As he did mention that save files will be compatible in the future.
In terms of save game, I can't think off the top of my head why it shouldn't work. The only thing I need to test/be cautious of is the Skip intro option, but as I write this I triggered what needed to be done to skip the tutorial which actually should not effect the game on loading. Yeah I can't think of anything that would stop you from using old save from 0.3b to 0.4.

0.4 mainly is just quality of life fixes, with the recollection room / mission helper built in together which is all working. As of to when 0.4 will be out I've got a project at work that has a deadline of under the next week which is rough. But I would think over the next few days, 27th latest.

-B

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
I did have swimming in mind at a later date, in the old game I had a swimming character movement step for Bryn as I wanted the idea of having to find her swimsuit/bikini set on shore. So I'll need to make that character set again.

I want to add Lewd events, as a separate mission category altogether. Where she attempts to do something and well, it doesn't go to plan aha, causing the embarrassment etc.

I added in the graphic where she has 'come to terms with having to run around naked and liking it' originally this was going to be used way later into the game. So originally the game wasn't going to be 10 missions over X days. But when I accidentally deleted the most recent game build which had -a lot- in it, it was a blessing in disguise deleting it. So it set me a target to then release a demo version this side of the year. So that's where the 10 missions and X days came in to give a taster of what the game will offer. So going back to the graphic of her proudly standing naked was actually intended for way later in the game, but I just wanted to show it off in the demo after so many nights of running around naked haha.

But honestly, yeah the game is built around ENF and I'll probably get rid of the graphic/ plan it for later on. Or from a big mission where she has come to terms with flaunting it?

This has been fixed, I think I mentioned it some posts ago where I changed it in writing but never set the parameters of days passed to 21. But yeah fixed for V0.4b

In terms of save game, I can't think off the top of my head why it shouldn't work. The only thing I need to test/be cautious of is the Skip intro option, but as I write this I triggered what needed to be done to skip the tutorial which actually should not effect the game on loading. Yeah I can't think of anything that would stop you from using old save from 0.3b to 0.4.

0.4 mainly is just quality of life fixes, with the recollection room / mission helper built in together which is all working. As of to when 0.4 will be out I've got a project at work that has a deadline of under the next week which is rough. But I would think over the next few days, 27th latest.

-B
Appreciate the updates! ^_^

Reactions: BigMoisty

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023

-B
Take your time! Don't push yourself too hard! <3
Will look forward to 27th or later to test the new version ^_^

Also I did read about your os wiping out your all past hard work. which was the main reason I started to add whatever I can to add up to the game as you are kind of starting from base again which means you can modify or tweak a little here and there! ofcourse whatever choice you go with I am happy with it!

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Hi all! Please find the patch notes for V0.4 and the changes that have happened. Also at the bottom of the list are short term future aims for the next release. (Downloadable from Mega and Itch store currently, other mirrors are being updated shortly)

Tech demo V0.4 Notes
V0.4 Generally is a culmination of QOL (quality of life) updates that needed to be implemented in the game for growth and a lot of these improvements have come from you, the players.

NPCs
NPCs have been rewritten to chase and give up at a fairer distance, even shorter chase distance when Bryn is crawling.
I've added a few daytime walkers, just generally mulling about the streets and some in the school. There is still some work to do with these as Bryn becomes spotted more at night and the dialogues of those will change through how often Bryn exposes/gets caught/particular mission outcomes. For example after Bryn goes out naked and get's caught by a walker in the school district 3 times, the dialogue changes with the students hanging outside the school during the day

Parking Garage 1
NPCs have been replaced for the Parking Garage mission, I've tried to make it more of a sneak past mission as they look around on the spot, and also avoiding some of them walking. I have now implemented the same tech that was not included in that area when Bryn crawls, drastically lowering their chase radius. Generally being chased and having a good amount of squares away and dropping to the floor can help stop an NPC in their tracks.

Stamina
I have increased stamina capacity by a further 30%, it is now at a rate of '400' , where in previous versions it was 300 and a lot less in early versions of the game.

Crawling
Crawling is temperamental for some reason, even though I've tried to muddle around with the feature. Adding delays to stop Bryn from flickering from feet to floor seems to completely bug out and remove the option for her to get back up again. So for Bryn to crawl 'A light tap-tap-taperoo' is all you need to do on the key to toggle it.

Recollection room and Mission help
I have worked these two in together, now accessible by Bryn's computer you can access the Mission help and recall room, allowing you to see a visual map of 1, Where to pick up missions. 2, Where to carry out those missions (visual map after they have been unlocked), and the conditions required (day/night/clothing etc) and 3, Recall graphics from a scene you have completed in the past. All referenced by coloured check points Red not picked up, Orange in progress, and Green complete.

Missions
I know I mentioned the combination of category missions and keeping them all collecting in the same location, but I have decided against this for now. I want the player to still run around at night and look for them (also with the help of using the Mission help and Recall room), as this still brings in the risk-reward and hopefully with the rework on NPC's, Stamina, Crawling this will make the discoverability less tedious.

The school
Removed an entire floor, Library added as mentioned and included before, added some NPC daytime characters there. School is only 'in session' when Bryn is in her school uniform. She cannot access the school during the day if she is not in school uniform through the front door, unless she sneaks through the back entrance but the school will be empty if she is in casual clothing or anything other. I could program in that the school is open open on Weekdays (e.g Day 1-5, closed day 6-7, and repeat for weekly rotation) but I feel that becomes, unnecessary.

Turn off running animation
Accessible option to toggle through Bryn's computer.

Skip Intro
Added the option to skip the intro, gives a short message of what the objective is for the game and then starts the player off out at naked, for Bryn's first run outside at night. It still starts the player with introducing the walkers, phone booth points, and GPS tags as that is still vital parts of the game's function.

Mission timescale
21 days to complete 10 missions, I think this will change in the future. When more missions are added in V1.X I will then start to look at removing a time limit overall, and have it to Mission points, instead of mission complete. I want to add missions where Bryn can offer to do 'extra' tasks during a mission which may add an extra mission point.

Where are we going now?
Before moving onto adding more mission content/ lewd/ embarrassing events/occurring daytime events that happen periodically throughout the days passing, I want to focus on the following below. I will create a new roadmap early in the new year covering what content I want to release leading up to V0.6 and this will generally cover adding content if the stability of the game is doing okay.

Bugs/feedback
With a lot of bugs hopefully dealt with and please keep reporting them back to me, I have attempted and fixed all that have been mentioned *fingers crossed*, but nothing gets fixed if it's not informed.

Graphics and scene polish
The plan is to polish off those graphics that already exist in the game, making sure fingers add up, generally speaking from comments it is just the fingers that need work on. I also want to add subtle polishing of scenes where the scene tints black so the area map is not on display when a graphic is shown (Unless the area map needs to be shown for actions), I think I started doing this for a few missions already but that is another aim.

NPCs
I want to start populating the world throughout the day, with small dialogue changes before we get to V1.0. I have started this off to trial for V0.4, it's nothing major in terms of environment actions, but it's the small talk.

The Sheep/Save sphere
Is still going to be left in the versions of the game leading up to 1.0, the aim is to hopefully have a good balance of mechanics, stats, the entire works before removing this option entirely. I could always introduce a method where Bryn/the player can purchase a single time use Save progress item, being able to bank these up in the inventory if you know that you may need to save before a tough mission.

As always, thank you for your support and I wish you all a happy holidays and a happy new year!
-B

Last edited:

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Any plans for a strip club minigame or addition to this world? Cuz....exhibitionism?
I did have a 'going out to a club' event planned, with a few friends of hers, where a wardrobe malfunction would take place, (But this event would take place in an area that is not currently in this version 0.4 of the game).
However I am open to adding a Stripclub mission, but I'm curious to what you mean by a mini game?

Thanks,
-B

darstard

May 19, 2021
I did have a 'going out to a club' event planned, with a few friends of hers, where a wardrobe malfunction would take place, (But this event would take place in an area that is not currently in this version 0.4 of the game).
However I am open to adding a Stripclub mission, but I'm curious to what you mean by a mini game?

Thanks,
-B
Might make more thematic sense to make it an "online camgirl" mission instead since Bryn might need a bit more corruption to go doing a full on strip club.

Kind of like the "dance" minigames from lilitales, karryn's prison, and Enicia and the Contract Mark. If I were to explain it from an implementation standpoint, the minigame would start with the character fully clothed. From there the "chat" or "audience" would make requests of what they want to see (usually the big ones, boobs, butt, pussy, face). Matching audience cues raises the mood, and certain mood values are required to strip clothing.

Moves should take stamina to make sure the minigame can't just be spammed through with inputs, and to make sure the player isn't starting off less than max stamina perhaps have the game prompt the player to "catch their breath" first if they attempt to start the minigame at less than max stamina.

Wrong responses to cues raises mood by about 5, matching hits make 10, and mood maxes out at 200. Encina is wearing a 2 piece in her dance minigame so the strip values are mood 50 to allow her to remove her top, mood 80 to remove bottoms. Stripping clothing provides a slight mood multiplier to incentivise usage early.

For Bryn, it might get a little CG/text heavy though. Around 1-2 poses with her naked in each position (around 4 is a good number for the main big ones mentioned earlier) then her outfits layered on top + 4 CG of her removing various articles of clothing. Might be easier to divide her strip phases into multiples of 25, so for each multiple of 25 the mood counter passes the player gets a strip point.

Outfits can be divided into 4 parts, top, bottoms, then the bra and panties. Then the player can remove them in whatever order they like, one strip point per piece clothing. Additional lines criticizing Bryn for a cop-out if the bra is removed before the top, and if the panties are removed before the bottom. Would be nice if the minigame would be available in both casual and school outfits, but that would get intensive.

But if that's a bit too much (since scope creep is a bitch), then the strip show can just always be done in Bryn's underwear since there aren't many events with that outfit, and you can use the mood 50 value for removing top, mood 80 value for bottoms, and mood 100 to just take off everything in one go. CG is Bryn naked with 4 poses to respond to the audience (bra and panties are on an upper layer on top so pose CGs can be reused) + another 2 CG of her holding her bra or panties after taking them off.

Strip Show 1 takes place in her room, probably camgirl show. Strip Show 2 happens when she's walking around in just her underwear as instructed by Hackerman and stripclub employees mistaken her for a performer and the show ensues. Would be nice if the event was repeatable after the fact.

Not entirely sure about the balance on this one, and it's going to take a lot of reactive dialogue to make the minigame feel "alive". But kind of feel bad for Bryn and want her to feel sexy without too much of the danger you know? Plus, as you can tell I really dig the seduction bit with reacting to an audience. Flaunting the bit. But if you really want to you can add a penalty where Bryn actually gets the D from the audience if the mood hits maximum. Don't know what you're into.

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022

Thanks,
-B
The wardrobe malfunction bit would be a fun twist to add, maybe she herself doesn't notice it at the club but other patrons do and they start taking pictures and stuff, and later on as the night progresses the wardrobe malfunction worsens and some patrons/ maybe even bullies or old men start groping her and stuff!

Reactions: BatmanAtNight

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Might make more thematic sense to make it an "online camgirl" mission instead since Bryn might need a bit more corruption to go doing a full on strip club.

Kind of like the "dance" minigames from lilitales, karryn's prison, and Enicia and the Contract Mark. If I were to explain it from an implementation standpoint, the minigame would start with the character fully clothed. From there the "chat" or "audience" would make requests of what they want to see (usually the big ones, boobs, butt, pussy, face). Matching audience cues raises the mood, and certain mood values are required to strip clothing.

Moves should take stamina to make sure the minigame can't just be spammed through with inputs, and to make sure the player isn't starting off less than max stamina perhaps have the game prompt the player to "catch their breath" first if they attempt to start the minigame at less than max stamina.

Wrong responses to cues raises mood by about 5, matching hits make 10, and mood maxes out at 200. Encina is wearing a 2 piece in her dance minigame so the strip values are mood 50 to allow her to remove her top, mood 80 to remove bottoms. Stripping clothing provides a slight mood multiplier to incentivise usage early.

For Bryn, it might get a little CG/text heavy though. Around 1-2 poses with her naked in each position (around 4 is a good number for the main big ones mentioned earlier) then her outfits layered on top + 4 CG of her removing various articles of clothing. Might be easier to divide her strip phases into multiples of 25, so for each multiple of 25 the mood counter passes the player gets a strip point.

Outfits can be divided into 4 parts, top, bottoms, then the bra and panties. Then the player can remove them in whatever order they like, one strip point per piece clothing. Additional lines criticizing Bryn for a cop-out if the bra is removed before the top, and if the panties are removed before the bottom. Would be nice if the minigame would be available in both casual and school outfits, but that would get intensive.

But if that's a bit too much (since scope creep is a bitch), then the strip show can just always be done in Bryn's underwear since there aren't many events with that outfit, and you can use the mood 50 value for removing top, mood 80 value for bottoms, and mood 100 to just take off everything in one go. CG is Bryn naked with 4 poses to respond to the audience (bra and panties are on an upper layer on top so pose CGs can be reused) + another 2 CG of her holding her bra or panties after taking them off.

Strip Show 1 takes place in her room, probably camgirl show. Strip Show 2 happens when she's walking around in just her underwear as instructed by Hackerman and stripclub employees mistaken her for a performer and the show ensues. Would be nice if the event was repeatable after the fact.

Not entirely sure about the balance on this one, and it's going to take a lot of reactive dialogue to make the minigame feel "alive". But kind of feel bad for Bryn and want her to feel sexy without too much of the danger you know? Plus, as you can tell I really dig the seduction bit with reacting to an audience. Flaunting the bit. But if you really want to you can add a penalty where Bryn actually gets the D from the audience if the mood hits maximum. Don't know what you're into.
I see what you mean! It is an interesting idea to include, I do want to bring in the entire use of the internet and posting stuff online, so that's where Cam stuff could come into the works. That does look like a lot of programming bits to chew on, so it could be something way further down the line, but nothing for certain for now. I do have a list of missions to add, event scenes to add which is already a focus for the moment.

The wardrobe malfunction bit would be a fun twist to add, maybe she herself doesn't notice it at the club but other patrons do and they start taking pictures and stuff, and later on as the night progresses the wardrobe malfunction worsens and some patrons/ maybe even bullies or old men start groping her and stuff!
Yeah that does sound good, that could be tied into an event scene where the player has some control.

Well for now, I'll see how V0.4 sits, whilst I'm looking at the old CG for it and amending those currently. I'm not sure if I should introduce a new area or not before V1.0. I also need to keep a balance of map areas used for missions so it's not heavy sided to the school for example.

-B

-B

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
If i can give you one advice while the game is in development: add a difficulty setting.

Every time you make a game like this (run-or-rape) some people will find it too hard and some people will find it too easy, that's because some people get frustrated when losing while some secretly enjoy it, so adding a difficulty setting is the simple and perfect way to make sure both audiences are satisfied. In "Normal" difficulty keep the game as-is, in "Hard" there would be more enemies with larger detection radius etc.

A few other suggestions:
- sprinting mechanic should go away. It's a frustrating mechanic because it forces you to waste your time if you want to play optimally, which is not good design. A stealth gameplay seems like a good replacement.
- in the original Naked Order game, the pursuit gameplay was more interesting because the enemies were faster than you, but their AI was more exploitable. Basically enemies had a RNG component to their movement and would not follow you in a straight line, so you could make them get stuck by moving to the places with lots of objects, but they would catch you if you stayed on the street.
- please consider gangbang animations if multiple enemies catch the heroine.

BiggityBoy81

Jan 12, 2022
Played the gamea a few times, mostly exploring after completing it. I'd say I really enjoy the concept of this game alot. I'd like to ask whteher you're going to explore into adding body writing after she gets caught once and continues her tasks at night etc.

But keep up the wonderful work and take your time!

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
I see what you mean! It is an interesting idea to include, I do want to bring in the entire use of the internet and posting stuff online, so that's where Cam stuff could come into the works. That does look like a lot of programming bits to chew on, so it could be something way further down the line, but nothing for certain for now. I do have a list of missions to add, event scenes to add which is already a focus for the moment.

Yeah that does sound good, that could be tied into an event scene where the player has some control.

Well for now, I'll see how V0.4 sits, whilst I'm looking at the old CG for it and amending those currently. I'm not sure if I should introduce a new area or not before V1.0. I also need to keep a balance of map areas used for missions so it's not heavy sided to the school for example.

-B

-B
Speaking of some of the old CGI, i think do recall one of them where bryn has her hands at her hips but one of her hands only has 3 fingers?

Some of the CGI i'll just point out as well is that like when Bryn gets caught and is fucked,some of the scenes her nipples look pretty odd, and sharp at times

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
If i can give you one advice while the game is in development: add a difficulty setting.

Every time you make a game like this (run-or-rape) some people will find it too hard and some people will find it too easy, that's because some people get frustrated when losing while some secretly enjoy it, so adding a difficulty setting is the simple and perfect way to make sure both audiences are satisfied. In "Normal" difficulty keep the game as-is, in "Hard" there would be more enemies with larger detection radius etc.

A few other suggestions:
- sprinting mechanic should go away. It's a frustrating mechanic because it forces you to waste your time if you want to play optimally, which is not good design. A stealth gameplay seems like a good replacement.
- in the original Naked Order game, the pursuit gameplay was more interesting because the enemies were faster than you, but their AI was more exploitable. Basically enemies had a RNG component to their movement and would not follow you in a straight line, so you could make them get stuck by moving to the places with lots of objects, but they would catch you if you stayed on the street.
- please consider gangbang animations if multiple enemies catch the heroine.
Yeah that could be a good idea, setting the difficulty and changing it on the go, that could be easily added and toggled under the computers settings where the player can now turn off the running graphics in corner of the screen.

Running came around only as I couldn't get the crawling/stealthier tech to work. I've left them both in for the mean time but I originally wanted crawling/stealth preferably, and I did like that about Naked Order. You need you needed your escape routes as soon as the NPC spotted you.
Threesome CG already in the storage folder, I was thinking of some gang bang stuff with the biker gang and such also. I would have to think on how to process/program it if multiple NPCs get to Bryn at a same time or similar time. So I'll consider this and think of it further down the line.

Played the gamea a few times, mostly exploring after completing it. I'd say I really enjoy the concept of this game alot. I'd like to ask whteher you're going to explore into adding body writing after she gets caught once and continues her tasks at night etc.

But keep up the wonderful work and take your time!
I did want to do more body writing than the standard of writing her name, more crude body writing or slut signage, particularly I have a mission in mind where I wanted to do that.

Speaking of some of the old CGI, i think do recall one of them where bryn has her hands at her hips but one of her hands only has 3 fingers?

Some of the CGI i'll just point out as well is that like when Bryn gets caught and is fucked,some of the scenes her nipples look pretty odd, and sharp at times
I know which scene you mean, that was the first ever graphics I prompted to get and 'try to animate' them. They were always going to be a placeholder for when she was caught, I do want to remake that CG where the background is grey really. But yeah I know which ones you mean. They're for replacement soon.

inb4 60+ y/o americans demand comically large breasts
I see a lot of games like this, where the main character as massive breasts, loads of Japanese games seem to have large breast characters. I wanted to break away from that and change it up.

Edit*
Currently gone through a lot of the graphics, 90% done on fixing fingers, so those graphics now make sense.
After that it will be adding more general NPCs that will change dialogue when Bryn has been caught 3 times in that area or something. (Generally populating NPCs in areas also for day)
Adding different dialogue for the teacher after School 1 mission etc,

I might hold off continuing some missions as I don't want to play all my cards early and save that content for v1.0 and beyond. So I might add an uploading online mission where then some students seem to pick this up at school/environmental dialogue change.
Originally I was going to have an event time pass mission, where 3 days passed and the player goes straight into a scene for the first example, Beach with her friend Kimi, and this was going to be a simple picture by picture scene. But... now I'm tempted to turn it into a mini-mission and create a beach map. I did have a beach map in the old build, this was connected to the Culture District which isn't around. So I could just create the map and rabbit hole the player to and from the beach map, until the other districts are made.

I'll need to look at -all- the missions I have planned and work out where those missions are carried out and who they interact with. Then that should give me a priority to what needs to be done now before saying we have a V1.0 release. This could lead into that roadmap I was talking about and share what missions I have planned for in-the-works, which may save people asking/suggesting content which I already had in my playbook ;).

Anyway, that's why my mind is going through at the moment for this current phase.

Hope everyone is having a great holiday!
-B

Last edited:

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
Yeah that could be a good idea, setting the difficulty and changing it on the go, that could be easily added and toggled under the computers settings where the player can now turn off the running graphics in corner of the screen.

Running came around only as I couldn't get the crawling/stealthier tech to work. I've left them both in for the mean time but I originally wanted crawling/stealth preferably, and I did like that about Naked Order. You need you needed your escape routes as soon as the NPC spotted you.
Threesome CG already in the storage folder, I was thinking of some gang bang stuff with the biker gang and such also. I would have to think on how to process/program it if multiple NPCs get to Bryn at a same time or similar time. So I'll consider this and think of it further down the line.

I did want to do more body writing than the standard of writing her name, more crude body writing or slut signage, particularly I have a mission in mind where I wanted to do that.

I know which scene you mean, that was the first ever graphics I prompted to get and 'try to animate' them. They were always going to be a placeholder for when she was caught, I do want to remake that CG where the background is grey really. But yeah I know which ones you mean. They're for replacement soon.

I see a lot of games like this, where the main character as massive breasts, loads of Japanese games seem to have large breast characters. I wanted to break away from that and change it up.

Edit*
Currently gone through a lot of the graphics, 90% done on fixing fingers, so those graphics now make sense.
After that it will be adding more general NPCs that will change dialogue when Bryn has been caught 3 times in that area or something. (Generally populating NPCs in areas also for day)
Adding different dialogue for the teacher after School 1 mission etc,

I might hold off continuing some missions as I don't want to play all my cards early and save that content for v1.0 and beyond. So I might add an uploading online mission where then some students seem to pick this up at school/environmental dialogue change.
Originally I was going to have an event time pass mission, where 3 days passed and the player goes straight into a scene for the first example, Beach with her friend Kimi, and this was going to be a simple picture by picture scene. But... now I'm tempted to turn it into a mini-mission and create a beach map. I did have a beach map in the old build, this was connected to the Culture District which isn't around. So I could just create the map and rabbit hole the player to and from the beach map, until the other districts are made.

I'll need to look at -all- the missions I have planned and work out where those missions are carried out and who they interact with. Then that should give me a priority to what needs to be done now before saying we have a V1.0 release. This could lead into that roadmap I was talking about and share what missions I have planned for in-the-works, which may save people asking/suggesting content which I already had in my playbook ;).

Anyway, that's why my mind is going through at the moment for this current phase.

Hope everyone is having a great holiday!
-B
Looking forward to everything! also glad you decided to break away from the massive breasts kind of game coz small chested chicks are far more underrated in my opinion. Also i think that the mini-mission and creating a beach map would be a lot more interesting! More missions could occur there as well which would mix really well with the ENF idea, such as some of the ones we might've said already like someone taking away her clothes maybe while she was changing. Better yet would be she is in a bikini and some 'assholes' pull on her bikini string and undo it making it fall and they run away holding her bikini. Then as she is trying to chase them back they decide to humiliate her more? perhaps by fooling her and stealing her bikini bottom too.

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Looking forward to everything! also glad you decided to break away from the massive breasts kind of game coz small chested chicks are far more underrated in my opinion. Also i think that the mini-mission and creating a beach map would be a lot more interesting! More missions could occur there as well which would mix really well with the ENF idea, such as some of the ones we might've said already like someone taking away her clothes maybe while she was changing. Better yet would be she is in a bikini and some 'assholes' pull on her bikini string and undo it making it fall and they run away holding her bikini. Then as she is trying to chase them back they decide to humiliate her more? perhaps by fooling her and stealing her bikini bottom too.
I was thinking bullies, maybe interlinking that story/NPC group. But then that would mean only allowing the mission to activate a day or two after the Library mission was done, which is still measureable to create. Or simply kids, stealing bikini top after daring to to topless but face down or something.

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
I was thinking bullies, maybe interlinking that story/NPC group. But then that would mean only allowing the mission to activate a day or two after the Library mission was done, which is still measureable to create. Or simply kids, stealing bikini top after daring to to topless but face down or something.
What do you mean by face down or smth? also i think both stories would be doable? where one would be kids pulling a prank on Bryn and humiliating her, or the kids getting dared by their friends to enter the female bath/changing area and the kid decides to steal Bryn's clothes.

Meanwhile the bullies can be a mission that only can be accessed after completing library 1,where they see Bryn at the beach just strolling around/ with her friends in bikinis, and they decide to steal/rip? Bryn's clothes and run away making her chase them or some scene like that. Just some suggestions i could think of at the top of my head.

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
Also just a few comments again, was replaying V0.4 and was wondering if the skip intro's text was a slight typo that you might want to remove or if my PC just could not load it properly instead as it says "Bryn downloaded an app where she accidentally allowed access to all|] of her content", and the size of the texts weren't the same.

Also just wanted to help point out also if you're redoing the graphics for some, the nipples of Bryn when she gets caught by the school janitor might be something that you might want to look at as well? Although i really do love the scene of her getting knocked out and fucked and the idea of her getting caught and raped in school as well!

Also when doing the carpark mission, if you fail it the first time after Bryn stays up there nude for 5 mins and you get caught, when you try to go back to the mission at night all the guys have spawned already, the bald dude also was already knocked out on the floor and there was no green circle. So when you re-enter the carpark you can just immediately leave and complete the mission. Not sure if this was intentionally but just wanted to point it out in case! Also seeing Bryn's comment on how she realised the bald guy with his massive eggplant genuinely seemed obsessed with her, hopefully there will be a future story concerning him catching her and raping her! or at the very least maybe he molests her in public suddenly as he suddenly spots her while she was in the middle of a mission.

Overall though the QOL update was honestly pretty damn good, its less tedious to collect the GPS tags and its easier to start unlocking the missions. No other bugs or errors from what i could see as well! Will be looking forward to seeing your progress more in the future! went back to check on the library quest again as well just to enjoy the scene as well considering its honestly one of the more interesting/fun scenes with her getting found out by the nerds(and bullies). Screenshot 2023-12-28 033813.png

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes