RPGM Bryn's Adventure [v0.92] [Bryn]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
Was continuing to play through today and wanted to comment on some other stuff too to help you polish the game better, hopefully the feedback is helpful

1. When going from the mall district back to home district, its possible to start moving into the black space instead coz there isnt really a barrier so i just wanted to point that out, sometimes possible to just straight up walk into the black as well.

2. I wanted to comment abit on some of the NPC's also, the new updated ones are much better but i think some are moving too slow or some of the radiuses for them to spot Bryn is a bit small, depending on how you see it. Just wanted to say in case there is a certain direction you wanted to go with for the NPCs, albeit both are fine.

3. It's possible to still enter the mall at night while Bryn is nude, but there is no way out for the player if they end up doing this so they just end up stuck.

4. For the photobooth 1 mission, both the men's toilet and ATM have like directory arrows indicating to put the photos there, but for the freezer area there isn't an arrow. Not sure if there is supposed to be an arrow there or not though.

Also found the photobooth idea really good and could maybe be further expanded on with another mission or something, but instead during that mission she's found again by the pervert taking pictures of her and he decides to take action and the photobooth takes diff pictures of her getting fucked in different postitions, or when she's putting the pictures in the areas example the toilet she could get found and more H events occur
Also just wanted to add that it'd be great also to add some other poses for Bryn such as her spreading her pussy/ someone forcefully doing it for her or something like that maybe.

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Was continuing to play through today and wanted to comment on some other stuff too to help you polish the game better, hopefully the feedback is helpful

1. When going from the mall district back to home district, its possible to start moving into the black space instead coz there isnt really a barrier so i just wanted to point that out, sometimes possible to just straight up walk into the black as well.

2. I wanted to comment abit on some of the NPC's also, the new updated ones are much better but i think some are moving too slow or some of the radiuses for them to spot Bryn is a bit small, depending on how you see it. Just wanted to say in case there is a certain direction you wanted to go with for the NPCs, albeit both are fine.

3. It's possible to still enter the mall at night while Bryn is nude, but there is no way out for the player if they end up doing this so they just end up stuck.

4. For the photobooth 1 mission, both the men's toilet and ATM have like directory arrows indicating to put the photos there, but for the freezer area there isn't an arrow. Not sure if there is supposed to be an arrow there or not though.

Also found the photobooth idea really good and could maybe be further expanded on with another mission or something, but instead during that mission she's found again by the pervert taking pictures of her and he decides to take action and the photobooth takes diff pictures of her getting fucked in different postitions, or when she's putting the pictures in the areas example the toilet she could get found and more H events occur
Also just wanted to add that it'd be great also to add some other poses for Bryn such as her spreading her pussy/ someone forcefully doing it for her or something like that maybe.
Fixed all of those just now, thanks for pointing those out.

1. Made the black space solid, so it can no longer be walked onto.
2. NPCs are a work ongoing, there will be some that I will work on to be slightly different. But I need to make sure these will be visibly different, like the Joggers for example. They will get a faster rework that's still escapable, but it was just trying to get them to the right difficulty/speed/frequency at the moment.
3. Ah those back door entrances, sorted that to Day time entry only.
4. Figured that one out, took me a while. Realised I made the bottom of the freezer a tile that goes above arrow, fixed it and now the arrow appears.

I'd like to do some Photobooth missions some more, that event does sound really good with each progressing photo a position or something. I'll take that one forwards into consideration, I do have a lot of graphics for other missions already waiting.

It does feel like I'm getting close to a base game foundation, where everything basic should work. Then it'll be added new missions and content on top.

Thank you for your support, your feedback is helpful!
-B

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
I love the game! I have completed it 3 times and also completed it again 2 times after the library update!
These are some suggestions I had and some stuff I noticed :)

1. NPC interactions... For example, when Bryn is in a coat, some NPC would notice she is not wearing anything underneath, or maybe at the supermarket 2 mission in the day, you can make a mistake or fall by colliding with an NPC exposing Bryn failing the mission.
At supermarket 1 Mission she doesn't wear panties meaning we can have some cars passing by a mini event or again some mistake happens or she forgets about the panties and helps someone.
At school, the nerds who saw Bryn naked could have some dialogues after whatever missions were there in the school, or the teacher who got the photos or the swimming teacher who got the photo of her naked.

In general, that would make the world more interesting to interact with as you get new dialogues or reactions from characters that were involved previously or get missions revolving around the people you interacted with like that swimming teacher. Like a mission where she forgets her swimsuit on swimming class day or something due to less sleep and has to wear a skimpy or smaller size swimsuit given by the teacher or something more extreme.

2. The stamina is a great addition to this type of game. The only issue I had was it's really hard to outrun an NPC making it lose a day. I like to keep a clean run which is hard when an NPC catches you and there is no way to outrun them. maybe add an extra button like ctrl or something like Naked Adventure had which kind of made the visible box for her 2 or 3 blocks meaning the NPC moves 2-3 blocks and you can have your stamina back or something. Also, another reason I told you to rework the stamina or do something about it is that the map feels very big to explore compared to the stamina and regen time it has. like due to the day limit, I preferred to get the stars from all the districts when I was out as that made it more efficient and also gave me more time to do other tasks. If you don't want to make the stamina change then maybe you should remove the day limit you have to complete the missions. As it makes you feel maybe you will lose the game if you get caught 2-3 times as it just skips your day. As more missions will be added it will be even more harder to finish the challenges within the time limit.

3. The star spawn also feels a little random and less, as I was exploring all the districts the home district will usually have 2 or 3 and other districts also have 3 or 4 max. means I can only unlock 1 mission at max if I explored only 1 district. For example, when we have to get our first mission we have to get atleast 3 stars in the home district or atleast the first day out.

4. I saw the library mission so probably you will have multiple endings, I hope you have a clean ending as well where she is saved or rather is not forcefully caught by anyone.

5. Also the Bryn model sometimes blocks sight as I am on the right side of the district and Bryn's model will just block the view making it hard to know where she is. for example, try going to the bottom right side of the home district.

6. I would love regular updates on the game on a Discord server or even on f95 as there may be some people who would love to play the game as soon as it is updated and help you test it out like me! As I know you are working on it pretty regularly compared to other games like Era Hunter which takes 1 year to just give a 3 scene update.

7. One thing I noticed playing was if I use the mouse it makes the game choppy or rather low frame rate.

8. Mini events as I said earlier but in day and night which would make exploring more fun or will want you to explore more. As we currently only have main missions we have to collect stars and find missions to unlock on the map. But I think it would be more fun with mini-events giving you more scenes which can only be seen by exploring making the map less empty.

9. Maybe add a police car in some districts that will go around for patrolling and catch Bryn or take advantage. could make it a decision where replying politely or negatively makes it go to that scene.

10. The parking mission seems broken to me. I have tried for 20 minutes starting from the same save to hide and run out of parking but after the second floor, it is impossible. The game gives instructions in Bryn's dialogues that maybe I can use the cars to hide, but I cannot get to the car as NPC spots me pretty easily. Maybe you can add here something like she turned off the light of all floors from the top floor making their vision less or making the parking mission specifically with less vision of NPC.

Some mission ideas I got! (These missions can be either the Woah app missions or some general missions you can unlock after you do certain missions for example no.1 suggestion here can be done after the library mission)

1. Bryn is at school and has to shower in school and someone stole her clothes (classic scenario) now has to find clothes or find the guys who saw her naked in the library to find clothes etc

2. Bryn has to go to school without panties

3. Bryn Goes on a train or bus with only a coat, or no panties, bra and only skirt + school shirt, etc

4. Bryn doesn't wear panties and a bra and gets accidentally pulled her shirt or skirt or shorts by someone exposing her naked in a scene.

5. She goes to the supermarket 3rd time or if you have some more missions decided after that the owner suspects of her stealing something making her strip or as she didn't wear a bra or panties is half naked in front of him

6. Bryn got out of the house and the security guy saw her the first day so I think there should be a side story or mini event that should cover that on day 3 or 4 as he saw her naked daily and caught her. Cause that doesn't really make sense that he just saw her and now doesn't care anymore.

7. Maybe add a shopping mission where she has to buy some innerwear and show atleast 1 person and have him click a picture to complete it (maybe add a wardrobe malfunction must with the photo to make it extreme)

8. some missions could use some new outfits to make Bryn uncomfortable and more exposed.

I noticed some stuff like that black edge or freezer arrow etc but I saw you just fixed it! Again love this game and would love to see it get updates regularly!
I have waited years man after Naked Adventure as I loved that game but sadly the devs don't update the game or don't care about it anymore idk what it is, so I really appreciate you making a quality game like this one and regularly updating and giving missions or insight of what's going on.
Hope this helps you a bit and some points or bits could be taken to the game ^_^

Last edited:
Reactions: BigMoisty

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
I love the game! I have completed it 3 times and also completed it again 2 times after the library update!
These are some suggestions I had and some stuff I noticed :)

1. NPC interactions... For example, when Bryn is in a coat, some NPC would notice she is not wearing anything underneath, or maybe at the supermarket 2 mission in the day, you can make a mistake or fall by colliding with an NPC exposing Bryn failing the mission.
At supermarket 1 Mission she doesn't wear panties meaning we can have some cars passing by a mini event or again some mistake happens or she forgets about the panties and helps someone.
At school, the nerds who saw Bryn naked could have some dialogues after whatever missions were there in the school, or the teacher who got the photos or the swimming teacher who got the photo of her naked.

In general, that would make the world more interesting to interact with as you get new dialogues or reactions from characters that were involved previously or get missions revolving around the people you interacted with like that swimming teacher. Like a mission where she forgets her swimsuit on swimming class day or something due to less sleep and has to wear a skimpy or smaller size swimsuit given by the teacher or something more extreme.

2. The stamina is a great addition to this type of game. The only issue I had was it's really hard to outrun an NPC making it lose a day. I like to keep a clean run which is hard when an NPC catches you and there is no way to outrun them. maybe add an extra button like ctrl or something like Naked Adventure had which kind of made the visible box for her 2 or 3 blocks meaning the NPC moves 2-3 blocks and you can have your stamina back or something. Also, another reason I told you to rework the stamina or do something about it is that the map feels very big to explore compared to the stamina and regen time it has. like due to the day limit, I preferred to get the stars from all the districts when I was out as that made it more efficient and also gave me more time to do other tasks. If you don't want to make the stamina change then maybe you should remove the day limit you have to complete the missions. As it makes you feel maybe you will lose the game if you get caught 2-3 times as it just skips your day. As more missions will be added it will be even more harder to finish the challenges within the time limit.

3. The star spawn also feels a little random and less, as I was exploring all the districts the home district will usually have 2 or 3 and other districts also have 3 or 4 max. means I can only unlock 1 mission at max if I explored only 1 district. For example, when we have to get our first mission we have to get atleast 3 stars in the home district or atleast the first day out.

4. I saw the library mission so probably you will have multiple endings, I hope you have a clean ending as well where she is saved or rather is not forcefully caught by anyone.

5. Also the Bryn model sometimes blocks sight as I am on the right side of the district and Bryn's model will just block the view making it hard to know where she is. for example, try going to the bottom right side of the home district.

6. I would love regular updates on the game on a Discord server or even on f95 as there may be some people who would love to play the game as soon as it is updated and help you test it out like me! As I know you are working on it pretty regularly compared to other games like Era Hunter which takes 1 year to just give a 3 scene update.

7. One thing I noticed playing was if I use the mouse it makes the game choppy or rather low frame rate.

8. Mini events as I said earlier but in day and night which would make exploring more fun or will want you to explore more. As we currently only have main missions we have to collect stars and find missions to unlock on the map. But I think it would be more fun with mini-events giving you more scenes which can only be seen by exploring making the map less empty.

9. Maybe add a police car in some districts that will go around for patrolling and catch Bryn or take advantage. could make it a decision where replying politely or negatively makes it go to that scene.

10. The parking mission seems broken to me. I have tried for 20 minutes starting from the same save to hide and run out of parking but after the second floor, it is impossible. The game gives instructions in Bryn's dialogues that maybe I can use the cars to hide, but I cannot get to the car as NPC spots me pretty easily. Maybe you can add here something like she turned off the light of all floors from the top floor making their vision less or making the parking mission specifically with less vision of NPC.

Some mission ideas I got! (These missions can be either the Woah app missions or some general missions you can unlock after you do certain missions for example no.1 suggestion here can be done after the library mission)

1. Bryn is at school and has to shower in school and someone stole her clothes (classic scenario) now has to find clothes or find the guys who saw her naked in the library to find clothes etc

2. Bryn has to go to school without panties

3. Bryn Goes on a train or bus with only a coat, or no panties, bra and only skirt + school shirt, etc

4. Bryn doesn't wear panties and a bra and gets accidentally pulled her shirt or skirt or shorts by someone exposing her naked in a scene.

5. She goes to the supermarket 3rd time or if you have some more missions decided after that the owner suspects of her stealing something making her strip or as she didn't wear a bra or panties is half naked in front of him

6. Bryn got out of the house and the security guy saw her the first day so I think there should be a side story or mini event that should cover that on day 3 or 4 as he saw her naked daily and caught her. Cause that doesn't really make sense that he just saw her and now doesn't care anymore.

7. Maybe add a shopping mission where she has to buy some innerwear and show atleast 1 person and have him click a picture to complete it (maybe add a wardrobe malfunction must with the photo to make it extreme)

8. some missions could use some new outfits to make Bryn uncomfortable and more exposed.

I noticed some stuff like that black edge or freezer arrow etc but I saw you just fixed it! Again love this game and would love to see it get updates regularly!
I have waited years man after Naked Adventure as I loved that game but sadly the devs don't update the game or don't care about it anymore idk what it is, so I really appreciate you making a quality game like this one and regularly updating and giving missions or insight of what's going on.
Hope this helps you a bit and some points or bits could be taken to the game ^_^
Absolutely in support of all the suggestions here, all of these sound amazing. Hopefully some of them make it into the game and hopefully the dev isn't pushing himself too hard!

Reactions: BatmanAtNight

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
Some More Mission or Game Ideas!

1. Bryn has to go to a neighbor's house while in coat or something more extreme you can think of for her.

2. When Bryn goes to school without panties she is given certain tasks by her teacher or someone like going to classes or giving some notebooks to her classmates during the break which which can make accidents happen while if you are careful enough no one will know. she also might go to the roof to give the last notebook or something and there is wind which makes it even harder for her.

or she has to go to the library like that and now some teacher asks if she can get them a book from shelves which is high so she has to jump or be on toes or use a chair which can lead to again maybe the teacher finding out or those nerds are there again by coincidence etc. in short, you can have a big missions like these in between the woah app missions making it a nice mission and also makes more sense as all she does is the woah missions like she doesn't have a life. This would add more to the game as you can add more characters and makes sense that the Woah app missions create problems for her in real life making it more real.

3. Bryn tries to go out with her friends on a holiday and suddenly woah app gives a mission that has to be completed before 24 hours.

4. Would love it if the game had characters like her best friend or some people with more involvement in her life, as you can maybe even create another game based on a character from this, like the Erahunter team. In general, that would be more fun as she has to hide from them as they are her best friend, who knows maybe the friend joins her in the adventure! like the Woah app story you have created is amazing as you can maybe introduce her friend who is just like her and gets her photos leaked and now has to do different stuff in a different game, or she can also do the mission on this game by having to share some missions with Bryn.

5. Bryn has to look for a part-time job for 1-2 days like in a supermarket or someplace to pay a friend or maybe has a mission from woah app that she has to steal something from the supermarket while not wearing panties and gets caught and now has to work there for 2-3 days to repay the owner and obviously will have missions while on the job.

6. Add more costumes like swimsuits, gym clothes, a short dress with no panties, etc as you have made a great story that she likes swimming meaning you can add these clothes as well as missions related to that.

7. Some classic missions or events for Bryn, Clothes Stolen (for example, some mission which has to make her strip and while she is taking photos the clothes get stolen or the school example I gave earlier), Accidentally ripped off clothing (for example, she has to get into construction site in the day from behind making her climb the fence or there is a hole in fence she tries to get into it and gets her clothes ripped off), forgets she doesn't have panties on like when she did forget that she is naked under the coat when helping that old lady, neighbor or the security guy finds her key and now she finds a note that she has to take the key from them, neighbor thinking it was there by mistake and security trying to make her come naked to him.

8. Would also love it if we could explore the night in some different costumes for a mission, as the night is strictly for nude mode and doesn't let us interact with most stuff while running from mobs. It can be a great mission for a change!

9. The mini-events idea that I gave earlier you can make that it can't be unlocked from the recollection room or memories room which would make us explore to find those mini-events in day and night. as night is still engaging as you have to take care of mobs while collecting stars etc, the day feels empty so mini-events while going to missions or in general would make it more fun!

10. Choice aspect of the game. As you have mentioned there will be multiple endings depending on how we complete the missions on time. Would love it if we also had choices for these missions or mini-events to have choices that would make a difference in the scene, later you can check the other choice scene through the recollection room or memories room.

These are just some ideas as the game is still in tech demo. So you can maybe add or edit some stuff after the base game release or some to test before the base version. Just don't push yourself too hard! Love your game and waiting for ver. 0.4
^_^

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
Some More Mission or Game Ideas!

1. Bryn has to go to a neighbor's house while in coat or something more extreme you can think of for her.

2. When Bryn goes to school without panties she is given certain tasks by her teacher or someone like going to classes or giving some notebooks to her classmates during the break which which can make accidents happen while if you are careful enough no one will know. she also might go to the roof to give the last notebook or something and there is wind which makes it even harder for her.

or she has to go to the library like that and now some teacher asks if she can get them a book from shelves which is high so she has to jump or be on toes or use a chair which can lead to again maybe the teacher finding out or those nerds are there again by coincidence etc. in short, you can have a big missions like these in between the woah app missions making it a nice mission and also makes more sense as all she does is the woah missions like she doesn't have a life. This would add more to the game as you can add more characters and makes sense that the Woah app missions create problems for her in real life making it more real.

3. Bryn tries to go out with her friends on a holiday and suddenly woah app gives a mission that has to be completed before 24 hours.

4. Would love it if the game had characters like her best friend or some people with more involvement in her life, as you can maybe even create another game based on a character from this, like the Erahunter team. In general, that would be more fun as she has to hide from them as they are her best friend, who knows maybe the friend joins her in the adventure! like the Woah app story you have created is amazing as you can maybe introduce her friend who is just like her and gets her photos leaked and now has to do different stuff in a different game, or she can also do the mission on this game by having to share some missions with Bryn.

5. Bryn has to look for a part-time job for 1-2 days like in a supermarket or someplace to pay a friend or maybe has a mission from woah app that she has to steal something from the supermarket while not wearing panties and gets caught and now has to work there for 2-3 days to repay the owner and obviously will have missions while on the job.

6. Add more costumes like swimsuits, gym clothes, a short dress with no panties, etc as you have made a great story that she likes swimming meaning you can add these clothes as well as missions related to that.

7. Some classic missions or events for Bryn, Clothes Stolen (for example, some mission which has to make her strip and while she is taking photos the clothes get stolen or the school example I gave earlier), Accidentally ripped off clothing (for example, she has to get into construction site in the day from behind making her climb the fence or there is a hole in fence she tries to get into it and gets her clothes ripped off), forgets she doesn't have panties on like when she did forget that she is naked under the coat when helping that old lady, neighbor or the security guy finds her key and now she finds a note that she has to take the key from them, neighbor thinking it was there by mistake and security trying to make her come naked to him.

8. Would also love it if we could explore the night in some different costumes for a mission, as the night is strictly for nude mode and doesn't let us interact with most stuff while running from mobs. It can be a great mission for a change!

9. The mini-events idea that I gave earlier you can make that it can't be unlocked from the recollection room or memories room which would make us explore to find those mini-events in day and night. as night is still engaging as you have to take care of mobs while collecting stars etc, the day feels empty so mini-events while going to missions or in general would make it more fun!

10. Choice aspect of the game. As you have mentioned there will be multiple endings depending on how we complete the missions on time. Would love it if we also had choices for these missions or mini-events to have choices that would make a difference in the scene, later you can check the other choice scene through the recollection room or memories room.

These are just some ideas as the game is still in tech demo. So you can maybe add or edit some stuff after the base game release or some to test before the base version. Just don't push yourself too hard! Love your game and waiting for ver. 0.4
^_^
Honestly would want to add on to point 7, maybe some added events such as someone intentionally ripping parts of Bryn's clothes off would be great!

and point 2 as well, other than her not having panties, maybe some events could be added for people like the teacher that confiscated her phone or the sports teacher. Since they have seen her parts and now they want more, and it could lead to more extreme events.

Or maybe the school bullies are even part of Bryn's class for swimming and after she gets forced to stay back with the sports teacher and she goes to shower alone in the bathroom, they either steal her clothes first like what the guy above me said before in his first suggestion list, or they rape her in the shower too. Or maybe after stealing the clothes they hide them in many different places making her go around the school collecting it, and if they catch her the player unlocks a new scene where they take it again and move it to a new location. And once there isn't any new locations to move it to, as she walks around trying to get her clothes back she would get groped/violated/molested by them!

Also yeah definitely looking forward to more updates! Really happy to find a dev that replies and communicates with his fanbase especially like you!

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
Honestly would want to add on to point 7, maybe some added events such as someone intentionally ripping parts of Bryn's clothes off would be great!

and point 2 as well, other than her not having panties, maybe some events could be added for people like the teacher that confiscated her phone or the sports teacher. Since they have seen her parts and now they want more, and it could lead to more extreme events.

Or maybe the school bullies are even part of Bryn's class for swimming and after she gets forced to stay back with the sports teacher and she goes to shower alone in the bathroom, they either steal her clothes first like what the guy above me said before in his first suggestion list, or they rape her in the shower too. Or maybe after stealing the clothes they hide them in many different places making her go around the school collecting it, and if they catch her the player unlocks a new scene where they take it again and move it to a new location. And once there isn't any new locations to move it to, as she walks around trying to get her clothes back she would get groped/violated/molested by them!

Also yeah definitely looking forward to more updates! Really happy to find a dev that replies and communicates with his fanbase especially like you!
Yeah, that's what I was thinking when I wrote those ideas like NPC interactions or making the characters that were previously involved in missions where they have seen her doing all those kinds of stuff. Usually, these types of games that are ENF-based just revolve around a mission or get naked in public and that's pretty much it. The characters are not shown later on, or what they did with the picture or they could also blackmail her, etc.

There are tons of possibilities you can go with instead of the plain ENF game like naked order, naked adventure, etc. A good example is Naughty Lyanna, that game is around a main character Lyanna who slowly gets into the habit of exhibitionism, later on, we progress to the story and there are different characters later who become our friends or some characters who try to take advantage of Lyanna and joins her in the adventure of exhibitionism.

That's why I suggested some best friend or some hangout event in which we get missions in between etc. That way the game has more characters and more elements than just Bryn trying to avoid random NPC as she still lives in a town and goes to school meaning a lot of people know her. We can have lots of scenarios where people who know her see her, like train 1 where she forgets her shirt is open + when she flashes it's day and people can see her on the train. Train 2 is also a great scenario where the guy who gets Bryn's naked photo or the actual 3 trains who saw her naked. The supermarket quest where she tries to just bend over and get photos and only the owner sees, It's a crowded place so some school students or someone that Byrn knows should be around which makes it much more real and creates more humiliation for Byrn.

The game is the best I would say in terms of how fast it has been developed and how good the writing so far is compared to other games which have been there for years now. That's why I am just giving all the suggestions I can Because I have faith in the dev that this can become the best game in this genre. ^_^

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
It's been nice to wake up and read your posts and the support shown.
It's been great to see a shift from the topic of bugs to now suggestions, which I hope that is saying we're getting closer to have a good base of a game V1.0 where the mechanics work.

There's loads of great suggestions and points you've all bought across.
Some of the suggestions you have both mentioned are in the works, with the teacher, bullies, maintenance guy, and supermarket content. Some suggestions I'll sneakily scribble away on a notepad. It's the whole going down into that rabbit hole of creating story progression/missions and such where I need to focus on gameplay mechanics first before starting to add new content.

I have planned to create environmental changes with those NPC's reacting different and other events happening (for example if Bryn is running around and getting caught a lot in the school district, students might start to recognise her, wonder why they know what she looks like naked etc)
There was a biker gang going to be in the works, that catch Bryn and more appear, film her etc and gets worse with every catch.
I have planned an aftermath event kind of thing, where Bryn will go onto local forums, or some porn website (Introduced by a mission first) where it will show photos of her running around or *worse. Like the Train 2 mission, the guy taking photos, or the supermarket worker, where they post them online. (I know the supermarket guy mentions posting it, it's already been written in the mission. It's just making the event function for it now)

Items have been removed, I've made a functional/fully working recollection room which offers the map locations/ conditions and where to start missions, alongside recalling the graphics of those completed missions. Screenshot 2023-12-22 at 15.21.37.png

I'm tempted to remove the time limit in a future release, and have it as a simple mission points counter where the game ends when X missions are completed (When I release a lot more missions for variety) and the option to continue is still there. *Echoed from your losing a day to the stamina rate being too short.
Multiple endings are planned, I just don't want to release them now as the game is still in the foundation stage.

I'll need to increase the GPS tags per area, at the moment I have 6 different spawns which vary from 2-3 'orbs' in each district, it will now randomise (In the next release) every area you go into. I will up this to have 4-5 appear for each spawn set per district.

I do have days passed missions (or cut scenes if you like), where a scene will take place (For example the beach, going to the beach with her friend and that may include choices or Bryn has gotten naked X amount of times before the day event, Bryn may go topless on the beach). There will be a mandatory one where Bryn has to buy a dildo from a store which was originally planned in a district that isn't in the game. To using it at home, and then to unlocking missions with using it. There are school ones in place that would either happen when X day has passed, or caught too many times in the school district.

I also have more zones that I originally planned (and lost in the old development save when I wiped my PC), A beach has been planned, a forest with an abandoned hut, culture district for clubs and bars, warehouse district for grotty warehouse missions and a motel.

So yeah, there's a lot going on and I'm trying to keep it streamlined and focused on what needs to be done. I want to continue the mission lines for the current missions we have now and of course expand into those branches of bullies and the teacher. I also want to focus on the fingers of Bryn, which means polishing up those photos. I did do this for the library mission and made sure that they looked 'correct'.

Thank you for your support and constant feedback, I swear some of you have read my playbook on what I have planned.
-B

Last edited:

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Gave it a try and honestly loved the storyline/plot. Though I would like to ask whether there's anything I need to do once I've completed the 10 tasks or is the ending for completing them not decided yet? My apologies if I missed a patch note that already clarified this, can't seem to see it.

But keep up the good work! Looking forward to future updates on this game.
Endings aren't fully implemented in the game, in the version out now 0.3b I believe there are 2, one for completing missions and 1 for failure. Multiple endings will be in the works once the game is stable. I will amend/review the mission deadline in the next release of V0.4 and the end content of missions complete or failed. I am just thinking of removing the days deadline overall and having it to 10 mission points and game is complete, and the player will decide if they want to keep playing (Which would be appropriate when there are more missions and content), can continue. I still will include urgent missions, where the WOAH app says you need to do this in the next day or few, if not game over.

Someone mentioned the Parking Garage 1 wasn't working correctly, you are right it was bugged. I found the issue, I updated the NPC's in the city's districts. But I didn't update those in the parking garage. In V0.4 you will be able hide (Crawl) by cars which will drastically decrease the range of detection of the walkers in the parking garage.

This will finally make the mission stealthier and doable.

-B

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
It's been great to see a shift from the topic of bugs to now suggestions, which I hope that is saying we're getting closer to have a good base of a game V1.0 where the mechanics work.

Some of the suggestions you have both mentioned are in the works, with the teacher, bullies, maintenance guy, and supermarket content. Some suggestions I'll sneakily scribble away on a notepad. It's the whole going down into that rabbit hole of creating story progression/missions and such where I need to focus on gameplay mechanics first before starting to add new content.

I have planned to create environmental changes with those NPC's reacting different and other events happening (for example if Bryn is running around and getting caught a lot in the school district, students might start to recognise her, wonder why they know what she looks like naked etc)
There was a biker gang going to be in the works, that catch Bryn and more appear, film her etc and gets worse with every catch.
I have planned an aftermath event kind of thing, where Bryn will go onto local forums, or some porn website (Introduced by a mission first) where it will show photos of her running around or *worse. Like the Train 2 mission, the guy taking photos, or the supermarket worker, where they post them online. (I know the supermarket guy mentions posting it, it's already been written in the mission. It's just making the event function for it now)

Items have been removed, I've made a functional/fully working recollection room which offers the map locations/ conditions and where to start missions, alongside recalling the graphics of those completed missions. View attachment 3195258

I'm tempted to remove the time limit in a future release, and have it as a simple mission points counter where the game ends when X missions are completed (When I release a lot more missions for variety) and the option to continue is still there. *Echoed from your losing a day to the stamina rate being too short.
Multiple endings are planned, I just don't want to release them now as the game is still in the foundation stage.

I'll need to increase the GPS tags per area, at the moment I have 6 different spawns which vary from 2-3 'orbs' in each district, it will now randomise (In the next release) every area you go into. I will up this to have 4-5 appear for each spawn set per district.

I do have days passed missions (or cut scenes if you like), where a scene will take place (For example the beach, going to the beach with her friend and that may include choices or Bryn has gotten naked X amount of times before the day event, Bryn may go topless on the beach). There will be a mandatory one where Bryn has to buy a dildo from a store which was originally planned in a district that isn't in the game. To using it at home, and then to unlocking missions with using it. There are school ones in place that would either happen when X day has passed, or caught too many times in the school district.

I also have more zones that I originally planned (and lost in the old development save when I wiped my PC), A beach has been planned, a forest with an abandoned hut, culture district for clubs and bars, warehouse district for grotty warehouse missions and a motel.

So yeah, there's a lot going on and I'm trying to keep it streamlined and focused on what needs to be done. I want to continue the mission lines for the current missions we have now and of course expand into those branches of bullies and the teacher. I also want to focus on the fingers of Bryn, which means polishing up those photos. I did do this for the library mission and made sure that they looked 'correct'.

Thank you for your support and constant feedback, I swear some of you have read my playbook on what I have planned.
-B
Just a little addition or suggestion, you said there will be a beach mission where we have options to make her go topless which is great. But would love it if you could add some more scenes in there with 'accidental naked' (for example Bryn goes swimming on the beach and her swimsuit gets washed away by a wave and she doesn't notice that, or she goes to changing room and clothes get stolen so now has to go home in a swimsuit, maybe she goes for shower on the beach later on and gets her clothes stolen)

Also, was curious if you will be adding the mini-events later on for these accidental nudity as she goes around in a coat and without panties, that makes it much easier also in the day people will only react or at max grope her in public but the reactions would be pretty great.

Overall my suggestion on missions was that they usually revolve around the Woah app and there is no one who sees her by accident, accidentally colliding with her, she falls with a coat or no panties, gets her shirt or skirt stuck in a door, etc. These little scenes would make it more alive as she would get embarrassed even more!

Obviously, I really appreciate all the work and understand that these would take time or maybe even release after the v.1.0 but would love to keep giving some fresh new ideas and to know which will be implemented or maybe can be hinted a little!
Hope all the feedback and suggestions help!
Waiting for the next update of the game! ^_^

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022

Items have been removed, I've made a functional/fully working recollection room which offers the map locations/ conditions and where to start missions, alongside recalling the graphics of those completed missions. View attachment 3195258

-B
yo some of these new zones sound fire, although less enthusiastic about motels just due to personal preferences compared to everything else which sounds great.

Also i wanted to ask if for Bryn's attitude towards the ENF thing, would she still like be embaressed about being naked? or would she start to enjoy it?

I feel that considering its kind of ENF at least during the missions she should likely still feel embaressed so its still humiliating instead of her enjoying it, but im not sure honestly.

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
Just a little addition or suggestion, you said there will be a beach mission where we have options to make her go topless which is great. But would love it if you could add some more scenes in there with 'accidental naked' (for example Bryn goes swimming on the beach and her swimsuit gets washed away by a wave and she doesn't notice that, or she goes to changing room and clothes get stolen so now has to go home in a swimsuit, maybe she goes for shower on the beach later on and gets her clothes stolen)

Also, was curious if you will be adding the mini-events later on for these accidental nudity as she goes around in a coat and without panties, that makes it much easier also in the day people will only react or at max grope her in public but the reactions would be pretty great.

Overall my suggestion on missions was that they usually revolve around the Woah app and there is no one who sees her by accident, accidentally colliding with her, she falls with a coat or no panties, gets her shirt or skirt stuck in a door, etc. These little scenes would make it more alive as she would get embarrassed even more!

Obviously, I really appreciate all the work and understand that these would take time or maybe even release after the v.1.0 but would love to keep giving some fresh new ideas and to know which will be implemented or maybe can be hinted a little!
Hope all the feedback and suggestions help!
Waiting for the next update of the game! ^_^
100% agree with the mini-events and stuff for accidental nudity! would be super fun also for some mini events to be people accidentally tearing her clothes off or 'accidentally' if you know what i mean. Hahaha

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
yo some of these new zones sound fire, although less enthusiastic about motels just due to personal preferences compared to everything else which sounds great.

Also i wanted to ask if for Bryn's attitude towards the ENF thing, would she still like be embaressed about being naked? or would she start to enjoy it?

I feel that considering its kind of ENF at least during the missions she should likely still feel embaressed so its still humiliating instead of her enjoying it, but im not sure honestly.
Literally what I was trying to tell/ask above but you have it perfectly in a sentence xD

I noticed that she covers herself as we start the game and as we progress with the missions she doesn't cover herself anymore and has a happy face. Which is why it was confusing to me as in enf she should be usually embarrassed by exposing herself to others. If she gets corrupted later on or something like that it would kill the vibe for me honestly, as these game's protagonist being embarrassed is what makes it fun and exciting.

I guess there could be a different ending where that does happen and she starts enjoying this but usually, imo, this kills the whole humiliation part as she just gets used to it and now just starts accepting it making it just all about exposing yourself by choice, instead of "accidentally caught or the was forced to do it".

This is the only reason I started giving suggestions or ideas now, as the dev is pretty nice taking all the feedback and suggestions into consideration which makes me really happy! The game is still in demo and the story is still developing, So hopefully we all can give different suggestions and feedback which can make the best game for this genre! As the dev can plan it earlier before putting in all the hard work!

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
Literally what I was trying to tell/ask above but you have it perfectly in a sentence xD

I noticed that she covers herself as we start the game and as we progress with the missions she doesn't cover herself anymore and has a happy face. Which is why it was confusing to me as in enf she should be usually embarrassed by exposing herself to others. If she gets corrupted later on or something like that it would kill the vibe for me honestly, as these game's protagonist being embarrassed is what makes it fun and exciting.

I guess there could be a different ending where that does happen and she starts enjoying this but usually, imo, this kills the whole humiliation part as she just gets used to it and now just starts accepting it making it just all about exposing yourself by choice, instead of "accidentally caught or the was forced to do it".

This is the only reason I started giving suggestions or ideas now, as the dev is pretty nice taking all the feedback and suggestions into consideration which makes me really happy! The game is still in demo and the story is still developing, So hopefully we all can give different suggestions and feedback which can make the best game for this genre! As the dev can plan it earlier before putting in all the hard work!
yep thats what i was slightly concerned about as well! Haha but i'd still support the dev regardless coz this game has a ton of potential and honestly really enjoyable still, so regardless of which paths it'll still be good. Maybe there could be multiple paths anyway since he did mention multiple endings in mind.

Last edited:

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
y

yep thats what i was slightly concerned about as well! Haha but i'd still support the dev regardless coz this game has a ton of potential and honestly really enjoyable still, so regardless of which paths it'll still be good. Maybe there could be multiple paths anyway since he did mention multiple endings in mind.
yep that's for sure!

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
Also was playing again and as i went around the map in the daytime the park quest was still doable for some reason even tho i was wearing casual clothes and it was daytime.

Another thing is for the ending of 21 days, it still says 14 days instead so might want to change that just a bit

Last edited:

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
Also was playing again and as i went around the map in the daytime the park quest was still doable for some reason even tho i was wearing casual clothes and it was daytime.

Another thing is for the ending of 21 days, it still says 14 days instead so might want to change that just a bit
did you get a good ending? other than the bad one which sends everyone photos of bryn?

cause I completed the game in the older version and still got the bad ending.
will finish the 0.3b today I had like 2-3 quests left

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
did you get a good ending? other than the bad one which sends everyone photos of bryn?

cause I completed the game in the older version and still got the bad ending.
will finish the 0.3b today I had like 2-3 quests left
yep i got both good and bad ending. Good ending has no new scene just them congratulating Bryn

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
Umm I wanted to ask the dev if this 0.3b save files would be compatible with the v0.4.

As he did mention that save files will be compatible in the future.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes