RPGM Bryn's Adventure [v0.92] [Bryn]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
i did some more bug testing just now and those are the things i found
18. the school 1 event in batman at nights all missions colected file is buged it showes that school 1 still needs to be completed but one cant acces it but can acces school 2 in the library( did another test and i colected it on an new safe file and its still buged but this time one cant even acces school 2 )(also could be 0.5b exclusive did not have the problem in my first playtrough on 0.5)
19. there are 5 randome npcs that one can walktrough while one cant walk trough any other npc the first two are in area 1 the 3rd is in the shoping district and the4thand last are in the school district
Screenshot 2024-01-04 154124.png Screenshot 2024-01-04 154252.png Screenshot 2024-01-04 154553.png Screenshot 2024-01-04 155506.png Screenshot 2024-01-04 164501.png
20.those 2 wall tiles in the bottom of the mall are walkable trought which makes it possible to go into the walls
Screenshot 2024-01-04 154708.png Screenshot 2024-01-04 154716.png
21.its possible to walk onto the photo booth
Screenshot 2024-01-04 154807.png
22.those 3 tables in the mall have no colision
Screenshot 2024-01-04 154922.png Screenshot 2024-01-04 154942.png Screenshot 2024-01-04 155127.png
23.you can go into this wall tile in the mall
Screenshot 2024-01-04 155105.png
24.if you use the back entrence at day you get the night entrence dialoge which makes no sense
Screenshot 2024-01-04 155542.png
25. you can still aces the school ground trough the lamp posts in the bottom fence while its night exclusivly
Screenshot 2024-01-04 160941.png
26. this looks wrong in the supermarket seem to be problems with which texture is in the forground
Screenshot 2024-01-04 164801.png Screenshot 2024-01-04 164907.png
26.5 ademdum the mall has the same problem
Screenshot 2024-01-04 165146.png
26.75 ademdum it also looks strange if you walk onto chairs
Screenshot 2024-01-04 165406.png

Last edited:

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
i did some more bug testing just now and those are the things i found
18. the school 1 event in batman at nights all missions colected file is buged it showes that school 1 still needs to be completed but one cant acces it but can acces school 2 in the library( did another test and i colected it on an new safe file and its still buged but this time one cant even acces school 2 )(also could be 0.5b exclusive did not have the problem in my first playtrough on 0.5)
19. there are 5 randome npcs that one can walktrough while one cant walk trough any other npc the first two are in area 1 the 3rd is in the shoping district and the4thand last are in the school district
View attachment 3231976 View attachment 3231977 View attachment 3231978 View attachment 3231979 View attachment 3232075
20.those 2 wall tiles in the bottom of the mall are walkable trought which makes it possible to go into the walls
View attachment 3231985 View attachment 3231986
21.its possible to walk onto the photo booth
View attachment 3231988
22.those 3 tables in the mall have no colision
View attachment 3231991 View attachment 3231992 View attachment 3231993
23.you can go into this wall tile in the mall
View attachment 3231995
24.if you use the back entrence at day you get the night entrence dialoge which makes no sense
View attachment 3231999
25. you can still aces the school ground trough the lamp posts in the bottom fence while its night exclusivly
View attachment 3232015
26. this looks wrong in the supermarket seem to be problems with which texture is in the forground
View attachment 3232084 View attachment 3232085
26.5 ademdum the mall has the same problem
View attachment 3232087
26.75 ademdum it also looks strange if you walk onto chairs
View attachment 3232090
the dev fixed the school 1 problem

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
the dev fixed the school 1 problem
Wow I have not had any notifications from my last post at 10AM or whatever the time stamp is, I think I've been getting confused with pressing the Bell for thread replies, and they were on the other old tech demo thread I posted before this Games release thread, and It must've cleared any other notifications I have gotten for here.
Kinda annoyed that I've only seen them bug posts/replies now, but I'll get onto them and sort that out over the next few days.

A massive thank you for finding those issues and I will get on them, a lot of them are small fixes which is good! At least none are really game breaking.

school 1 event broken?
Fixed it, but only on the Mega links. You can copy over your old save.

BrynsAdventureGame Some suggestion i might add
1. Remove the Sprint Stamina on recollection room and on Bryn's house so that we could sprint freely without worrying about the stamina there
2. Add some more CGs on recollection room, like on the opening there is bryn's scene with a bikini as a request from her Boyfriend. And also on the first encounter with the blackmail, there is also a scene, we could try having the flashback for it.
I'll have to have a look about Stamina I think it's just a 'blanket' plug in for the entire game I'll read into that tomorrow and see if it's possible to change/disable/limit it etc.

I'll release a 0.5c? I suppose over the next few days sorting all of that out :).

-B

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
Wow I have not had any notifications from my last post at 10AM or whatever the time stamp is, I think I've been getting confused with pressing the Bell for thread replies, and they were on the other old tech demo thread I posted before this Games release thread, and It must've cleared any other notifications I have gotten for here.
Kinda annoyed that I've only seen them bug posts/replies now, but I'll get onto them and sort that out over the next few days.

A massive thank you for finding those issues and I will get on them, a lot of them are small fixes which is good! At least none are really game breaking.

Fixed it, but only on the Mega links. You can copy over your old save.

I'll have to have a look about Stamina I think it's just a 'blanket' plug in for the entire game I'll read into that tomorrow and see if it's possible to change/disable/limit it etc.

I'll release a 0.5c? I suppose over the next few days sorting all of that out :).

-B
most of the big easy stuff was alredy found by other people :(
which forced me to search some simple but anoying stuff or stuff that most people will not even see unles they are activly trying to bug search
i think the biggest stuff i fond was the jogger bug its like actually evil

Reactions: BatmanAtNight

Supriseguy

Jun 10, 2019
I picked this up last night now that it has some content, and it has promise. I will definitely watch this.

It does have a few problems though.
School 1: I can pick the mission up but can't complete it. I can't find where it is supposed to fire.
Supermarket 1 and 2 can both be picked up, and once you complete Supermarket 1, 2 auto-completes.
Photobooth: I can't pick up the mission, completely blocked off.
HumpR: in the recall room it links to the park mission.

I hope you will include more missions in future updates, because once you know what to do you can complete the game in only a few days. Maybe include some kind of limiter? So you can only do one mission per day/night?

And the missions themselves seem very easy. Maybe make it so the first one or two missions are assigned, so you can get into the groove before you can pick them up on the map?

Maybe give the missions sub-missions or make the multi stage before you can complete them? And maybe alter her reaction to/during each mission depending on her excitement?

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
I picked this up last night now that it has some content, and it has promise. I will definitely watch this.

It does have a few problems though.
School 1: I can pick the mission up but can't complete it. I can't find where it is supposed to fire.
Supermarket 1 and 2 can both be picked up, and once you complete Supermarket 1, 2 auto-completes.
Photobooth: I can't pick up the mission, completely blocked off.
HumpR: in the recall room it links to the park mission.

I hope you will include more missions in future updates, because once you know what to do you can complete the game in only a few days. Maybe include some kind of limiter? So you can only do one mission per day/night?

And the missions themselves seem very easy. Maybe make it so the first one or two missions are assigned, so you can get into the groove before you can pick them up on the map?

Maybe give the missions sub-missions or make the multi stage before you can complete them? And maybe alter her reaction to/during each mission depending on her excitement?
school 1 is alredy fixed in the newest version but you need to download it on mega or the itch.io and the photo both is not the shop its this thing at the bottom right of the mall
1704481917688.png
othere wise if you meant the start of the mission you need to finish flash first the go to the pink and inter act with the yellow barier i put in the red circle
Screenshot 2024-01-05 203032.png

the supermarket and humpr bug still need to be fixed though

Last edited:

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
found another few really minor bugs
27.if you start the humpr mission and go into the recal room while you should chose between the 3 options for your pictures humpr mission is shown as red in the recal room and gives you the place of the alredy colected mission

28. those 2 tiles are invisable walls
Screenshot 2024-01-05 215258.png
29. its possible to scale the walls inside of the mens toiled from the photo both mission because the mirrors and sinks dont have collision it works on both sides
Screenshot 2024-01-05 220140.png Screenshot 2024-01-05 220148.png
30. you can go onto all the urinals in the male restroom from the phot both mission
Screenshot 2024-01-05 220204.png
31 you can go onte the toilet in the male restroom from the phot both mission also aplies to the the toilet after you put the photo on it
Screenshot 2024-01-05 221950.png
32. you cant walk into the restroom you need to interact with the arow to go into the toilet and the arow is an inviseble wall
Screenshot 2024-01-05 221015.png

33.in the cutscene of the toilet the protag doesnt open the door when she goes trough them instead she decides to go trough a solid closed door no picture as its to fast (ps the doer should be opoen at the end of the cutscene as it makes no sense that while she is franticly running out of the bathrome that she still makes some time to close the door behind here at the very least thats my opinion)

i think that are the last bugs that i will find in the near future as any other bug would need to much time to find for me

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
is this the flatchest version off this game i must say this girl is hotter then the previous girl

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Well, most of what I found was already reported by notafurry999, but found a few more. In spoiler text due to a spoiler + size.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great spot for all of those! I am just in the process of releasing and deploying V0.5C, but I'll work on those in that list that I haven't done, and the AI CG. Ready them for the release after this one (Hoping 0.6).
Thank you for the spots though :) and I'll get on them.

-B

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
Well, most of what I found was already reported by notafurry999, but found a few more. In spoiler text due to a spoiler + size.

i am actually sad that i did not discover the trash can glitch and the library thing but that happens when you do most of your glitch hunting at day to not deal with npcs but thanks that you did helped having another bug hunter is great as another view makes the discovery of bugs so much faster

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
V0.5C Bug fixes, please see below.

The Mall doors do work, they are disabled whilst the Photobooth mission 1 is in progress. Made a confirmation for starting that mission notifying the doors will be closed to clear that up.
Fixed the front school doors during the day.
Fixed School 2 mission where the running animation on the bottom right would get in the way.
Fixed the jogger in the home district, pressing Enter now starts dialogue.
Graffiti sorted, now a solid object.
That’s the street lamps fixed *Crossed fingers I got them all.
Park Garage ticket machines now a solid object.
Vending machine outside mall now solid.
You can no longer gain access onto the mall or the other building’s roof.
Can no longer walk off into the black areas of the map.
Manhole covers fixed.
Made those daytime walking NPCs solid, I tried something out with them being able to pass through them, but if it doesn’t look right. I’ll keep them solid from now on.
Photobooth curtain tile fixed.
Fixed the collision tiles in the mall, no longer can you walk on counters and shelves.
The school’s back entrance isn’t night time text, it’s just to let you know that school isn’t on today so the building will be empty. I’ve reworded the dialogue.
The mall chairs should now be fixed and show properly.
School gate fixed, no longer blocks the player the sides during the day.
Supermarket 2 now does not show as complete.
Added a sparkle to the area when you complete flash 1, to jump over the barrier.
Disabled computer use when HumpR 1 mission is in progress.
Fixed men’s toilets. You can no longer become Spiderman.
Fixed Photobooth Toilet arrow, you can now walk over it and interact.

MEGA has the most recent version 0.5C

These have been noticed by a few of your keen eyes here on the thread! Thank you for that, it helps massively in the long run!

-B

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
V0.5C Bug fixes, please see below.

The Mall doors do work, they are disabled whilst the Photobooth mission 1 is in progress. Made a confirmation for starting that mission notifying the doors will be closed to clear that up.
Fixed the front school doors during the day.
Fixed School 2 mission where the running animation on the bottom right would get in the way.
Fixed the jogger in the home district, pressing Enter now starts dialogue.
Graffiti sorted, now a solid object.
That’s the street lamps fixed *Crossed fingers I got them all.
Park Garage ticket machines now a solid object.
Vending machine outside mall now solid.
You can no longer gain access onto the mall or the other building’s roof.
Can no longer walk off into the black areas of the map.
Manhole covers fixed.
Made those daytime walking NPCs solid, I tried something out with them being able to pass through them, but if it doesn’t look right. I’ll keep them solid from now on.
Photobooth curtain tile fixed.
Fixed the collision tiles in the mall, no longer can you walk on counters and shelves.
The school’s back entrance isn’t night time text, it’s just to let you know that school isn’t on today so the building will be empty. I’ve reworded the dialogue.
The mall chairs should now be fixed and show properly.
School gate fixed, no longer blocks the player the sides during the day.
Supermarket 2 now does not show as complete.
Added a sparkle to the area when you complete flash 1, to jump over the barrier.
Disabled computer use when HumpR 1 mission is in progress.
Fixed men’s toilets. You can no longer become Spiderman.
Fixed Photobooth Toilet arrow, you can now walk over it and interact.

MEGA has the most recent version 0.5C

These have been noticed by a few of your keen eyes here on the thread! Thank you for that, it helps massively in the long run!

-B
just checked on an new save file on the new version and the upper doors still dont work because the arows are invisible walls curently

Last edited:

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023

I have fixed all of these and the fixes will be released in the next update, I'll sort the CG issues later. I'll have a play with those CGs or just re-render them for the next release :).

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
What do you mean sorry?
i started an new game and as the first thing i did was to go back into the home and then go to the mall the problem with the doors is that the arrows for the 2 does that go out to the top are solid objects and you need to go onto them to leave trough those doors
sorry for how badly worded my first post was i forgot to check that what ive written made sense

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes