RPGM Bryn's Adventure [v0.92] [Bryn]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Thanks for the feedback!
Genuinely that is a good amount, so thank you for that.

I'll work on something for stealth, and potentially replace the running stamina bar with that instead.
I'll have a look at the Parking Garage as initially I thought about that as a stealth mission, but I could not get the stealth/crawl to work correctly and opted for running/speed. Those joggers are a bit of a nightmare at the moment and that may mean a reduction of chase speed, unless I can work on the stealth side better.
I'll make it clearer with the places to go and have that the same throughout.
No probs. :)

It's not that the stamina bar is bad mind you (and does in fact work as a panic button in case all else fails)... It's that the stamina bar is the only thing you have. So if you need to get past someone all you can do is press Shift for a Hail Mary run hoping that you're either lucky enough to not have the guy turn around or, if he does chase you, that there's no one in the direction you're running in.

Take the parking garage for example. I got to the top floor, Bryn knocked the guy out somehow and one floor down there's two people, and even after three times resetting the map by leaving and reentering the guy in black always turned right and continued all the way to the stairs until he saw Bryn and started running. I could rush past, but further in there's another guy (that could see me through the gate) and if he starts running too Bryn's pretty much guaranteed to get pincered. It's a good idea, but without some form of stealth mechanic (Bryn even mentioned hiding behind cars, which did nothing) it's just pure RNG. Nothing wrong with the scene mind you, but Bryn's goal is not to be seen so the absence of a stealth mechanic feels kind of off.

Reactions: Hterry

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
the game is working on my phone with low fps but it works(There's a problem with it since you placed buttons differently, but I just have to improvise here) Screenshot_20231210-215406.png

unbindedlore

Aug 7, 2022
I do think there should be some cheat mode or at least an increase in stamina. The stamina system really makes the game overly time consuming to play. The running-out-of-stamina audio track is also very annoying. Also, is there a save feature? Cheers.

poporibush

Apr 19, 2023
Wow, game is really nice, Naked Adventure is sadly not updated for reallly long time and here you come with something that hits perfectly what I liked in that game. I love this kind of oopsie I forgot I am naked, and all this ideas that she try to hide but actually is seen by someone.
I see people wrote about some problems, I will add one from me.
on 2nd mission at school you have to find place for 2 photos, sadly after getting to chair there is only one way to interact with arrow. After interaction character try to run left but is blocked by chair and we cannot do anything but refresh game :(.

Hope for more adventures,
Cheers

ethylalcohol

Oct 23, 2019
I'm not against an AI images, actually I've generated a couple images of cute girls with Stable diffusion too.
I know that this is a tech demo but at least please fix that fingers.

Cheers.

Reactions: kemcbg
Jan 14, 2023
This is AI art + RPGMaker engine, right?

Wooooo.... that's gonna be a hard sell on this forum.

Redhead school girl get's blackmailed
Blackmail, ahh, a much loved story-line! So fresh and original!

Missions depend on day or night when they're completed.
Bryn has 14 days to complete 10 missions.
There's nothing more loved in pr0n games than really strict time limits and unlocks relying purely on RNG luck to unlock.

...Just add some NTR, I'm sure it's gonna go great honey-bun.

~

This has to be a meta-troll of "how not to make a game", yes?

Last edited:

lampost

Mar 10, 2019
Good so far. I liked Naked Order so I like this.

- The pictures for Train 1 aren't aligned right.
- You can just phase through parts of the school fence. And so can enemies.
- I couldn't complete Supermarket 1 because the NPCs wouldn't move so I physically could not go to the other side of the supermarket.
- Got raped on the first day and every day when I returned home I got the same dialogue about it and then the same 14 day deadline speech from the guy on the phone.
- Pics marked for tutorial weren't showing.

Also maybe a less alarming sound for running out of stamina. When it started going off I kept thinking I got spotted or something.

Last edited:

Chodemonkie

Aug 12, 2019
I know you mentioned it will mainly be on Patreon. But is there a way for non members to buy it on itch.io?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I do think there should be some cheat mode or at least an increase in stamina. The stamina system really makes the game overly time consuming to play. The running-out-of-stamina audio track is also very annoying. Also, is there a save feature? Cheers.
The save feature is the sheep-looking thing next to the plant in Bryn's living room, you can see it in CDM's post right above yours. It's a bit convoluted, but talking to it gets you an item that, when used, gives you a small menu which allows you to save, teleport and... one other thing, forgot what it was.

How can I get into school at night?
como puedo entrar en la escuela por la noche?
The backdoor is unlocked. When i was exploring there were too many places i could glitch through the wall and onto the grass to be able to tell which path i was supposed to take though, so getting to it shouldn't be a problem.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes