RPGM Bryn's Adventure [v0.92] [Bryn]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Patch Notes for V0.7

*I would recommend playing as a new game.

Only recent Patch Notes will appear on F95Zone. If you need to see past patch notes (For who knows what reason why), you can find them on Bryn’s Patreon.

Mall 1 Mission added

Beach Day Timeline Event amended – Now occurs on Day 7. Save beforehand added, remade and worked the BJ scene when Bryn tries to get her bikini back.

Adult Store Timeline Event added – (Occurs on Day 9)

Mall 1, Beach Day, Adult Store, Landlord, all added to Recall room.

Recall room has empty spots reserved for where the future missions will go for V1.0.

Separate stats overhaul – With the different types of nighttime interactions, these will now separately add up some stats will have some factors with different endings.

Day Time Bus routes added – Basically quick travel for daytime. Bus stop on every level, first one is at the bottom of the Home District, downwards from Bryn’s apartment.

Free Save mode – The computer (Page 2 on it), now has the option to turn on Free Save mode. Once turned on. This CANNOT be turned off.

Bryn’s Boyfriend? - There is a new short scene to explain what happens with the WOAH App and Bryn’s Boyfriend. (Occurs Day 2)

Mission Points and Game time – Now moving over to Mission Points, 12 to be collected over the space of 28 Days, (Summer break). The 12 Mission points are not final, subject to change when all missions are added to Final V1.0. However, game time will not change. 28 Days to do 12 missions. Easy.

Running naked but confident graphic – The small graphic where Bryn is running in the corner now only changes to the ‘confident’ look after 10 times running around at night.

Taller sprite – Used some of the Patreon money to purchase a plugin to make the characters seem a little taller. (Less frumpy and squished), I wasn’t initially serious about using it, but actually it looks better than I thought.

Blue Camera's added - This is nothing, don't worry about it for now. Planned for a future event.

A to do list – Will be made to show what the steps are for V0.8, V0.9, and V1.0. This will help myself lay out all of the tasks needed to be done from this point to the end. That will be released soon.

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
I collected all the missions in the new update 0.7. hopefully these save files help some of you ^_^

Save 1 has Park 1&2, Mall 1, School 1, Supermarket 1, HumpR 1, Flash 1&2, Parking Garage 1, Library 1, Train 1 (Also this save is from the first night)

This File Contains all the rest of the missions, It starts from day 3 (Kimi Teases about day 6 and boyfriend story has been shown on day 2)

If you want to play beach event directly you can use this save

Final Save File For People Who Just wanna use Recollection Room (HumpR Mission is bugged I think so you can play it from Save 1)

Reminder: You need to first make a save to use the save files. (meaning if the savefile name is file9 then make a save in slot 9 and then replace that file and that should work!)
Folder Location: BrynsAdventureV0.7\www\save
Also, for people first time extracting the game you won't have a save folder hence you need to play the game and make a save first then you can use that folder to replace the save file.

Last edited:

1324qwery

Apr 17, 2022
Some bugs:
After returning home (through your door) after night it's still dark screen as night theme but it should be a new day.

The next thing to fix is the text:
Messages say about the beach event on day 6 and the end of the game on day 21 but this is not correct now.

And that's all. I don't find any NEW bugs except these two

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
Overall a great update!
Mall and adult store missions were great! The NPC placement is really great as I noticed you changed some NPC's pathing and filled some places like near the construction site. The Boyfriend story addition was great and it makes sense why the boyfriend did not contact Bryn for so many days. I think the story and world are slowly becoming really alive! The mall mission was great but was just curious If we bought the see-through top or not?

Also, you should mention the save thing in a separate sentence in the patch notes I think cause I didn't know we had any time save feature xD. Though I didn't need it but it's a great feature. The bus stand was really helpful

Some Minor Bugs:
1. HumpR Mission still shows red in recollection after completion. (you can check in my save file)
2. Some NPC mobs were easy to dodge while some were just standing there like stuck making me wait like 30-40 secs just to move to the other side.
3. After Finishing some Missions at night the Bryn running animation turns on by itself (I don't remember the mission though I am pretty sure someone will find it)
4. The crouch button seems to be bugged or something as I tried to crouch in the garage mission and the character just crouched for 1 second and starts to walk again, I would have to spam q sometimes so I don't get caught.

Some suggestions:
1. The Parking garage has a jogger which I think should be replaced with a normal mob as I had to retry like 3 times until the rng was good for me. That mission in particular feels so hard to me. Maybe we can also make 1 floor less making it easier as 3 floors feels like hard mode.
2. The Adult store's pink light was very low and hard to find, it would be helpful if we could get a quick map view as we start the adult store mission.
3. Maybe add conversations and achievements as well in the future, with achievements being simple as "ninja" not caught once or when you get caught 10 times, etc. By conversations I meant the way Naked Adventure has all the dialogues in the recollection room maybe you could add that in the future which would be great as I love going back to the game in a while and just seeing some dialogues or small scenes.
4. Add some use cases for the keys as I usually have a lot of extras and probably a lot of people will have, hence maybe something like clothes or items from the adult store or boutique store could be exchanged for GPS tokens or keys.

That's all I have for now! The game is already looking so good in 0.7 can't wait for the future updates and what you got for us!

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
Overall a great update!
Mall and adult store missions were great! The NPC placement is really great as I noticed you changed some NPC's pathing and filled some places like near the construction site. The Boyfriend story addition was great and it makes sense why the boyfriend did not contact Bryn for so many days. I think the story and world are slowly becoming really alive! The mall mission was great but was just curious If we bought the see-through top or not?

Also, you should mention the save thing in a separate sentence in the patch notes I think cause I didn't know we had any time save feature xD. Though I didn't need it but it's a great feature. The bus stand was really helpful

Some Minor Bugs:
1. HumpR Mission still shows red in recollection after completion. (you can check in my save file)
2. Some NPC mobs were easy to dodge while some were just standing there like stuck making me wait like 30-40 secs just to move to the other side.
3. After Finishing some Missions at night the Bryn running animation turns on by itself (I don't remember the mission though I am pretty sure someone will find it)
4. The crouch button seems to be bugged or something as I tried to crouch in the garage mission and the character just crouched for 1 second and starts to walk again, I would have to spam q sometimes so I don't get caught.

Some suggestions:
1. The Parking garage has a jogger which I think should be replaced with a normal mob as I had to retry like 3 times until the rng was good for me. That mission in particular feels so hard to me. Maybe we can also make 1 floor less making it easier as 3 floors feels like hard mode.
2. The Adult store's pink light was very low and hard to find, it would be helpful if we could get a quick map view as we start the adult store mission.
3. Maybe add conversations and achievements as well in the future, with achievements being simple as "ninja" not caught once or when you get caught 10 times, etc. By conversations I meant the way Naked Adventure has all the dialogues in the recollection room maybe you could add that in the future which would be great as I love going back to the game in a while and just seeing some dialogues or small scenes.
4. Add some use cases for the keys as I usually have a lot of extras and probably a lot of people will have, hence maybe something like clothes or items from the adult store or boutique store could be exchanged for GPS tokens or keys.

That's all I have for now! The game is already looking so good in 0.7 can't wait for the future updates and what you got for us!
you need to tap the crouch but yea its a bit finiky but if you know how to crouch the parg garage isnt really hardonly a bit slow

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BatmanAtNight

notafurry999

Feb 15, 2020
this was an great thing to wake up to had an great morning to replay the game thanks again for BatmanAtNight your fast save files post with the missions unlocked are always such an help
ok now the minor issus i found
1.walkable table
Screenshot 2024-02-15 075611.png
2.you cant talk to the clerck over the desk (dont know if it is fixable without making it possible to talk with the clerk from the side of the desk dont know rpg maker enough for that so i can understand if that isnt fixed)
Screenshot 2024-02-15 075623.png
3.you can talk with the woman trough the shelf but not the man do either or not both
Screenshot 2024-02-15 080329.png Screenshot 2024-02-15 080335.png
4.both of these womman have the same reaction while the 2 mans have difrent ones is this intentional
Screenshot 2024-02-15 080235.png
5.not really an issu more an anoyence while i played the stelth missions i could not go trough the end of the fences and instead needed to go around it i would like if it would be changed so that one can walk trough it
Screenshot 2024-02-15 082127.png
6.the beach talk repets if you go into the recal roome or go out and back into the house while on the day of the beach talk
Screenshot 2024-02-15 082401.png Screenshot 2024-02-15 082242.png
7.clipping issu
Screenshot 2024-02-15 082829.png
8.one cant crouch while inside the coat at night
9.one is alredy out of the appartment but the posing doesnt go awway till the event is finnished
Screenshot 2024-02-15 084502.png
10. in the flash 2 mission when the bullys trip you this message happens twice if you wait
Screenshot 2024-02-15 090048.png
11. soft lock ( happens if you lock the predetor into the park and then start the mission the preddetor can also somtimes see you while you are doing the mission from past the fence but it doesnt start a soft lock then as he is to your right
Screenshot 2024-02-15 092758.png
12. this car drives 1 less right than left which can make it stuck on the edge of the map after enough rotations
Screenshot 2024-02-15 093150.png
same problem seem to happen in the home area car and the shopping district i found no car in the offic distrct so i cant check there
Screenshot 2024-02-15 094058.png Screenshot 2024-02-15 094417.png
13.another soflock happens if you are chased while park 2 happens
Screenshot 2024-02-15 094716.png
14. you can walk onto the keep out sign both at night and day (found it out while testing if one can still imprisson npcs inside this fenced area)
Screenshot 2024-02-15 095055.png Screenshot 2024-02-15 094936.png
15.maybe change it to are of age 18+ (at of age 18+ sounds a bit strange but i am not an native english speaker so if anyone else has an better idea please post them)
Screenshot 2024-02-15 090207.png
16.if you go to the worker that cat calls you to see his dialoge and then go back out you hear the cat cal again even though you alredy need to hear it to talk to him
17. this dialoge has no change even if one was never raped (tested it with an new file where the only thing i did was go out at night and then directly back so not a single rape happend) (the mothers dialoge did also not change maybe make hers change so that she only ask bryn to come less often back at night)
Screenshot 2024-02-15 101948.png
18. for some reason you move with sonic speed in the second part of the beach mission
19.these doors should be closed
Screenshot 2024-02-15 102733.png
20 i only got the 12 mission after completeing 13 missions + i also got the extra point of the library and also did the dildo and beach missions so theoreticaly i was at 16 mission point (here are alll the missions i completed when i got it the last mission i completed that also gave me the 12 mission completed anouncment was school 2)
Screenshot 2024-02-15 104240.png
clipping issu but i have no idea how to fix it as one can go behind the problem objekt
Screenshot 2024-02-15 104828.png Screenshot 2024-02-15 104835.png
now to the ideas i have for the game
1.when you go with an bus to an area fill the stamina gage to full
2.after the flash 1 mission happend change the dialoge to again or somthing like that
Screenshot 2024-02-15 095924.png
3.echoing batmans request having somthing to do with gps things other then task points would be great
4.having the possibility to go into the sex shop later after you did the dildo quest out of your own voilition
5. another photoboth mission when there are more shops would be cool my idea is that you need to leave a photo in every shop or maybe you have like 5 or 6 photos and you can choose where to put them
6.changing the grandmas dialoge after she threw the picture in the trash
Screenshot 2024-02-15 105438.png
now for the prais
1.the dildo mission was heaven for me i loved that everything had interactivity and that the clerk changed his interaction with you if you did the hump r mission maybe this can be expanded a bit when more humpr missions are added but right now for this state of the game its almost perfect (in my opinion)
2.re adding the save sphere mekanics but better intigrated into the game play with the save feature and the buss system was genuis the buss system espeicaly really helped for traveling in the save day while not invalidating thee challeng aspect of the night
3.this not being an black void anymore is cool
Screenshot 2024-02-15 102908.png
4. i dont know if the interaction with the web and the train mission alredy existed befor hand but its still great
5. i love that one can go into the botiqe while one doesnt have an mission there

there this is now the end of my picture show i was really astonished that i did not find the 2 softlocks befor even though the park 1 mission softlock was a bit hard to do i had so much time to discover it and the park 2 mission softlock isnt even really hard to do i was really lazy with the bug testing last update
also was astonished that i did not find the keep out sign thing befor hand it runing into every single tile is one of the things i did the most in this game so i am astonished that there still are tiles i did not run into

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Overall a great update!

Some Minor Bugs:

Some suggestions:

this was an great thing to wake up to had an great morning to replay the game thanks again for BatmanAtNight your fast save files post with the missions unlocked are always such an help
ok now the minor issus i found
1.walkable table
View attachment 3355834
2.you cant talk to the clerck over the desk (dont know if it is fixable without making it possible to talk with the clerk from the side of the desk dont know rpg maker enough for that so i can understand if that isnt fixed)
View attachment 3355836
3.you can talk with the woman trough the shelf but not the man do either or not both
View attachment 3355841 View attachment 3355842
4.both of these womman have the same reaction while the 2 mans have difrent ones is this intentional
View attachment 3355840
5.not really an issu more an anoyence while i played the stelth missions i could not go trough the end of the fences and instead needed to go around it i would like if it would be changed so that one can walk trough it
View attachment 3355846
6.the beach talk repets if you go into the recal roome or go out and back into the house while on the day of the beach talk
View attachment 3355849 View attachment 3355847
7.clipping issu
View attachment 3355851
8.one cant crouch while inside the coat at night
9.one is alredy out of the appartment but the posing doesnt go awway till the event is finnished
View attachment 3355852
10. in the flash 2 mission when the bullys trip you this message happens twice if you wait
View attachment 3355854
11. soft lock ( happens if you lock the predetor into the park and then start the mission the preddetor can also somtimes see you while you are doing the mission from past the fence but it doesnt start a soft lock then as he is to your right
View attachment 3355864
12. this car drives 1 less right than left which can make it stuck on the edge of the map after enough rotations
View attachment 3355869
same problem seem to happen in the home area car and the shopping district i found no car in the offic distrct so i cant check there
View attachment 3355879 View attachment 3355883
13.another soflock happens if you are chased while park 2 happens
View attachment 3355885
14. you can walk onto the keep out sign both at night and day (found it out while testing if one can still imprisson npcs inside this fenced area)
View attachment 3355888 View attachment 3355889
15.maybe change it to are of age 18+ (at of age 18+ sounds a bit strange but i am not an native english speaker so if anyone else has an better idea please post them)
View attachment 3355896
16.if you go to the worker that cat calls you to see his dialoge and then go back out you hear the cat cal again even though you alredy need to hear it to talk to him
17. this dialoge has no change even if one was never raped (tested it with an new file where the only thing i did was go out at night and then directly back so not a single rape happend) (the mothers dialoge did also not change maybe make hers change so that she only ask bryn to come less often back at night)
View attachment 3355910
18. for some reason you move with sonic speed in the second part of the beach mission
19.these doors should be closed
View attachment 3355920
20 i only got the 12 mission after completeing 13 missions + i also got the extra point of the library and also did the dildo and beach missions so theoreticaly i was at 16 mission point (here are alll the missions i completed when i got it the last mission i completed that also gave me the 12 mission completed anouncment was school 2)
View attachment 3355950
clipping issu but i have no idea how to fix it as one can go behind the problem objekt
View attachment 3355958 View attachment 3355959
now to the ideas i have for the game
1.when you go with an bus to an area fill the stamina gage to full
2.after the flash 1 mission happend change the dialoge to again or somthing like that
View attachment 3355898
3.echoing batmans request having somthing to do with gps things other then task points would be great
4.having the possibility to go into the sex shop later after you did the dildo quest out of your own voilition
5. another photoboth mission when there are more shops would be cool my idea is that you need to leave a photo in every shop or maybe you have like 5 or 6 photos and you can choose where to put them
6.changing the grandmas dialoge after she threw the picture in the trash
View attachment 3355962
now for the prais
1.the dildo mission was heaven for me i loved that everything had interactivity and that the clerk changed his interaction with you if you did the hump r mission maybe this can be expanded a bit when more humpr missions are added but right now for this state of the game its almost perfect (in my opinion)
2.re adding the save sphere mekanics but better intigrated into the game play with the save feature and the buss system was genuis the buss system espeicaly really helped for traveling in the save day while not invalidating thee challeng aspect of the night
3.this not being an black void anymore is cool
View attachment 3355927
4. i dont know if the interaction with the web and the train mission alredy existed befor hand but its still great
5. i love that one can go into the botiqe while one doesnt have an mission there

there this is now the end of my picture show i was really astonished that i did not find the 2 softlocks befor even though the park 1 mission softlock was a bit hard to do i had so much time to discover it and the park 2 mission softlock isnt even really hard to do i was really lazy with the bug testing last update
also was astonished that i did not find the keep out sign thing befor hand it runing into every single tile is one of the things i did the most in this game so i am astonished that there still are tiles i did not run into

Thank you for those bugs, I'll get onto them soon. Luckily they're not game breaking.
Not sure about the game tint being night time. When I tried it still reset when Bryn went outside for the day? Might be something to do with the Car interaction, not sure what I've done to make it interfere with that.

Im surprised at the Keep out sign myself also.

I'll re-read these posts for the bugs, and suggestions at a later date and sit down and start to muddle through them. After that I will then release a Mega update with the fixes. Then sort out a To-Do list going forwards to V1.0 in steps.

-B

TicTacPack

May 23, 2022
Overall a great update!

Some Minor Bugs:

Some suggestions:

Saves 7 and 9 don't show up for me.

Ashanyra

Oct 29, 2018
Hi, thx for the update.
I found something.
I went for a task into the school and entered a classroom.
But i can't leave it :(.
first floor, right top room.

Regards, Asha

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes