Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
All Tasks as of 24.02.24 to V1.0

Mini Scenes

Dale and his cameras
Bullies Scene
Teacher Scene After Flash 2 – Swimming Changing room scene

Small Encounter talk scenes
Kimi (If player is encountered more than 3 and X times in the School district)
Dale (If the player completes the cameras around the city)

Timeline event
Camping for day 18 ( Day 18 V1.0 only)

Missions left to complete
School 3 (Triggered from Adult Store)
HumpR 2 (Triggered from Adult Store)
Train 3 (Triggered from Adult Store / Mini game type)
Photobooth 1 (Potentially a lingerie/underwear shot)
Photobooth 2 (Swap with Photobooth 1 for full nude)
Snappable 1
Snappable 2
Mall 2 (Triggered from Adult Store / Mini game type)
Total mission plan for V1.0 is 21 Missions

Timeline event

Multiple Endings
Success Ending (Needs rewriting)
Failure (Keep, maybe update some photos)
Too much D (If Bryn is encountered too much)
BF returns and too many interactions/missions with school/bullies

Other fixes
Running animation (To keep or remove)
Tweak crouch?

Ongoing
Keep adding preloading graphics to avoid picture frame juddering
Adding recall room

The plan for V0.8

Mini Scenes

Dale and his cameras

Snappable 1

The plan for V0.9

Mini Scenes

Other fixes
Tweak crouch?

Multiple Endings

The plan for V1.0

Mini Scenes

Bullies Scene

Snappable 2

Multiple Endings

Timeline event

Timeline event

maquim01

Feb 23, 2024
I really liked your game. And so I would like to make some comments^^ I think it would be better for the protagonist to be more innocent at the beginning of the game and slowly become corrupted. I believe you could focus more on quests that focus on the fact that the protagonist has small breasts or looks like a boy. So crossdressing quests, or something she has to infiltrate. I think it's more productive to add more things to existing maps than to create new maps. I wish there was a preview of the clothes changes. Anyway, I really like your work^^

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
All Tasks as of 24.02.24 to V1.0

Mini Scenes

Dale and his cameras
Bullies Scene

Timeline event

Snappable 1
Snappable 2
Total mission plan for V1.0 is 21 Missions

Timeline event

Multiple Endings
Success Ending (Needs rewriting)
Failure (Keep, maybe update some photos)

Other fixes
Tweak crouch?

Ongoing
Keep adding preloading graphics to avoid picture frame juddering
Adding recall room

The plan for V0.8

Mini Scenes

Dale and his cameras

Snappable 1

The plan for V0.9

Mini Scenes

Other fixes
Tweak crouch?

Multiple Endings

The plan for V1.0

Mini Scenes

Bullies Scene

Snappable 2

Multiple Endings

Timeline event

Timeline event
Damn, all those tasks look great! The game will soo good when the game is finished. I wanted to give some ideas I gave in the past and some new ideas. These are obviously just ideas for 1.0 or beyond as you said earlier that when all the bugs are fixed you can focus on missions and give them your 100%. These are like just some idea notes maybe the ones you like keep them for the future. I totally understand if some of these are hard and I would be happy with whatever you like ^_^

I will try to keep it as precise as possible as usually these msgs of mine are pretty long and sorry for that xD.

The Overall Suggestion would be that the missions currently added are really amazing in itself, but if we can make every mission a little more bigger in terms of content and gameplay then it would really make the game more enjoyable. Like for example, we could have most of the missions like Flash 2 which was like a whole day story and it also feels like one of the best missions in my opinion. As this genre has tons of ideas and little silly mistake missions etc that you can easily add them later on. Currently, there are maybe 4-5 images per mission which have to be played for like 2 mins, instead, we can have big missions like missions with mini-events + side-missions to do. making it much more exciting for what's to happen next! I understand these suggestions are a lot in terms of actually making the mission playable and making all the CG but would love to see if some of these can happen! As the AI CG makes it possible! Also, the choice feature is something that would really make the game replayable. Like finishing the game and now it gives the option to go to the recollection room and unlock them or maybe we just redo the missions and don’t have to get the keys and unlock the mission a second time. Or we can even have something as simple as 1 ending per save.

Now I don’t have everything categorized or perfectly sorted but I will try as much as I can <3

1. Bryn has small boobs hence we can use it to make more missions where she is being blackmailed by the teacher so storywise it would make sense that the teacher just introduces her as a new student and now she has to go topless and wear a hair wick or something (basically changing appearance) and attend the class or join the swimming class hence also making her go into the boys locker room and even the teacher could tease her in middle of all this and there could be choice by which she gets exposed as well. Like there is a lot of content there. She could have mini-dares which would give her a day per mini-dare as a reward or maybe some other reward. This way we can have her maybe even
  2. The NPCs you added are really great! As what you thought of was good in the older versions but as content gets added some stuff doesn't make sense. Like infront of the men's bathroom, there are a pretty good amount of NPCs there and she just goes in there without any issue and even gets out. Bryn’s mother dialogue could be improved as you add stat etc for example, I haven't been caught a single time so instead of the dialogue where she says don't shower at night we can replace those. Some other characters also could add more to the game as we get to interact with someone we know which would give it more seriousness. Like there are minor things you could just add later!
  3. Bryn’s home key location was sealed off or in the day the vents she used to hide her keys now is under some maintenance hence making her choose a plant or something to hide and that gets taken by a neighbor, not the landlord meaning a new character and we can maybe have her in the night coat so that way we can choose a dare or dumb decision which exposes her by mistake or we can also go safe route by choice.
  4. Maybe we could have a little more CGs as it is AI generated and use it to our advantage. As other games require artists to draw it's usually just 4-5 cgs per mission, but in this case, we can actually create choices in missions existing already in itself and expand them. for example, the photoshoot could have 3 choices, look around, strip and take a photo, or strip and take a peak outside the curtain in this let’s say look around was a bad choice and she finds a bug or rat in the booth hence running outside naked! which would then have different paths like she sees someone outside and is careful, 2 she strips and now someone takes advantage of her, 3 she is caught and fails the mission. (now there could be a retry or just failed it’s upto you)
  5. More Costumes, gym clothes, a short dress with no panties, a transparent nightcoat which can only be seen transparent if there is light, a short school uniform some size shorter than her actual size, etc. I would suggest more missions with different clothing as Naked Order and Naked Adventure were a little dumb that she just has to be naked all the time. Here we have a blackmailer from the Woah app making it different. So you can maybe add that she has to give out 20 pamphlets in bunny suits or maybe in a swimsuit or another costume you can think of. (Like the swimming teacher has opened a club and now needs some members so he blackmails her to give the pamphlets in her school swimsuit or bikini or again something else which would get us some reactions from the NPCs! or she has to wear a short school uniform because teacher blackmailed her, her clothes get stolen while showering in school and someone replaces it with something else, etc)
  6. The biker gang is a really great idea but maybe you can add them as a police car and later in some other districts that are more empty, we can have the biker gang making it so that district is dangerous and probably has the hardest missions. The police will let's say also have some extra choice as it was a dare or maybe she pisses the officer off and now he takes her advantage.
  7. We can have her go into a train to flash outside the train while no one notices in the inside.
  8. Some cool places to add are, the swimming pool area where she goes for classes, the gym, the cafe, Kimi’s house, etc. The swimming pool and gym would make sense as the story mentions she likes swimming and (maybe goes to the gym to be fit).

Some Mission Ideas That were Previously mentioned which I would like to make more clear for the story.

1. Bryn is at school and has to shower in school and someone stole her clothes (classic scenario) now has to find clothes or gets caught again by the nerd guys helping her or the two teachers who have seen her naked already, making the reaction even more exciting.
  2. When Bryn goes to school without panties she is given certain tasks by her teacher or someone like going to classes or giving some notebooks to her classmates during the break which can make accidents happen while if you are careful enough no one will know. she also might go to the roof to give the last notebook or something and there is the wind which makes it even harder for her. or she has to go to the library like that and now some teacher asks if she can get them a book from shelves which is high so she has to jump or has to use the ladder or use a chair which can lead to again maybe the teacher finding out or those nerds are there again by coincidence etc. in short, you can have a big mission like these in between the woah app missions making it a nice mission and also makes more sense as all she does is the woah missions like she doesn't have a life. This would add more to the game as you can add more characters and makes sense that the Woah app missions create problems for her in real life making it more real.
  3. Would love it if we could explore the night in some different costumes for a mission, as the night is strictly for nude mode and doesn't let us interact with most stuff while running from mobs. It can be a great mission for a change!
  4. Some examples like the school mission where she takes 2-3 photos and that is pretty much it, maybe you can add the class after the lunch break and it is the same teacher getting her to do something perverted, or even just the interaction to get the phone back and have some dialogue. In general, all the missions are really great as they are, But maybe we can add more content to already existing missions cause all the missions feel like it has 1 task and done now onto the next one. Like the Flash 2 is the perfect mission I would say and it would be great if already existing missions or future missions could be like that as there are still a lot of missions you’re working on or are for the future. She goes to the Supermarket in a coat and the employee finds out has a "picture of her naked in public" and all he does is run away. maybe she chases him into the staff-only room and tries to negotiate with the employee. or he catches her right there instead of the picture and blackmails her that he will tell everyone right now that she is naked making her do something for him. Like we can have a side mission right there! That woah app tells her to shop-lift an item in a different outfit and it’s a decently expensive item and now she gets caught by the owner, so now she could get a full-body check and later the owner blackmails her that she has to work there for a week for some days. Now the owner gives her a uniform which could get more perverted every day. maybe some customers see her or some friends or bullies come in. For the plot, she can lie to her mom that she has started working part-time as she wants to gift something to her friend. She goes to the photobooth and taking photos while naked, There is a guy who sees her naked and knows that those photos will print outside so he takes those photos and asks for something perverted, and then later on we proceed with the mission.

Thank you again for the regular quality updates
and for reading these long suggestions!
Again Take your time! Don't push yourself too hard! <3
Will look forward to the next version ^_^
and again Of course whatever choice you go with I am happy with it!
This would probably be my last long list! o7

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
I really liked your game. And so I would like to make some comments^^ I think it would be better for the protagonist to be more innocent at the beginning of the game and slowly become corrupted. I believe you could focus more on quests that focus on the fact that the protagonist has small breasts or looks like a boy. So crossdressing quests, or something she has to infiltrate. I think it's more productive to add more things to existing maps than to create new maps. I wish there was a preview of the clothes changes. Anyway, I really like your work^^
I wanted to avoid pure innocent portage, as that's what I see in many similar games in Japanese. I like the idea of having a protag who is not innocent, but not slutty. Allowing enough development for the door to be open and 'possible' for the protagonist to do certain things. I did want to do infiltrate quests getting into a fraternity but that was planned beyond V1.0. I have 3 Fraternity missions written for when that time comes.

Damn, all those tasks look great! The game will soo good when the game is finished. I wanted to give some ideas I gave in the past and some new ideas. These are obviously just ideas for 1.0 or beyond as you said earlier that when all the bugs are fixed you can focus on missions and give them your 100%. These are like just some idea notes maybe the ones you like keep them for the future. I totally understand if some of these are hard and I would be happy with whatever you like ^_^

I will try to keep it as precise as possible as usually these msgs of mine are pretty long and sorry for that xD.

The Overall Suggestion would be that the missions currently added are really amazing in itself, but if we can make every mission a little more bigger in terms of content and gameplay then it would really make the game more enjoyable. Like for example, we could have most of the missions like Flash 2 which was like a whole day story and it also feels like one of the best missions in my opinion. As this genre has tons of ideas and little silly mistake missions etc that you can easily add them later on. Currently, there are maybe 4-5 images per mission which have to be played for like 2 mins, instead, we can have big missions like missions with mini-events + side-missions to do. making it much more exciting for what's to happen next! I understand these suggestions are a lot in terms of actually making the mission playable and making all the CG but would love to see if some of these can happen! As the AI CG makes it possible! Also, the choice feature is something that would really make the game replayable. Like finishing the game and now it gives the option to go to the recollection room and unlock them or maybe we just redo the missions and don’t have to get the keys and unlock the mission a second time. Or we can even have something as simple as 1 ending per save.

Now I don’t have everything categorized or perfectly sorted but I will try as much as I can <3

1. Bryn has small boobs hence we can use it to make more missions where she is being blackmailed by the teacher so storywise it would make sense that the teacher just introduces her as a new student and now she has to go topless and wear a hair wick or something (basically changing appearance) and attend the class or join the swimming class hence also making her go into the boys locker room and even the teacher could tease her in middle of all this and there could be choice by which she gets exposed as well. Like there is a lot of content there. She could have mini-dares which would give her a day per mini-dare as a reward or maybe some other reward. This way we can have her maybe even
  2. The NPCs you added are really great! As what you thought of was good in the older versions but as content gets added some stuff doesn't make sense. Like infront of the men's bathroom, there are a pretty good amount of NPCs there and she just goes in there without any issue and even gets out. Bryn’s mother dialogue could be improved as you add stat etc for example, I haven't been caught a single time so instead of the dialogue where she says don't shower at night we can replace those. Some other characters also could add more to the game as we get to interact with someone we know which would give it more seriousness. Like there are minor things you could just add later!
  3. Bryn’s home key location was sealed off or in the day the vents she used to hide her keys now is under some maintenance hence making her choose a plant or something to hide and that gets taken by a neighbor, not the landlord meaning a new character and we can maybe have her in the night coat so that way we can choose a dare or dumb decision which exposes her by mistake or we can also go safe route by choice.
  4. Maybe we could have a little more CGs as it is AI generated and use it to our advantage. As other games require artists to draw it's usually just 4-5 cgs per mission, but in this case, we can actually create choices in missions existing already in itself and expand them. for example, the photoshoot could have 3 choices, look around, strip and take a photo, or strip and take a peak outside the curtain in this let’s say look around was a bad choice and she finds a bug or rat in the booth hence running outside naked! which would then have different paths like she sees someone outside and is careful, 2 she strips and now someone takes advantage of her, 3 she is caught and fails the mission. (now there could be a retry or just failed it’s upto you)
  5. More Costumes, gym clothes, a short dress with no panties, a transparent nightcoat which can only be seen transparent if there is light, a short school uniform some size shorter than her actual size, etc. I would suggest more missions with different clothing as Naked Order and Naked Adventure were a little dumb that she just has to be naked all the time. Here we have a blackmailer from the Woah app making it different. So you can maybe add that she has to give out 20 pamphlets in bunny suits or maybe in a swimsuit or another costume you can think of. (Like the swimming teacher has opened a club and now needs some members so he blackmails her to give the pamphlets in her school swimsuit or bikini or again something else which would get us some reactions from the NPCs! or she has to wear a short school uniform because teacher blackmailed her, her clothes get stolen while showering in school and someone replaces it with something else, etc)
  6. The biker gang is a really great idea but maybe you can add them as a police car and later in some other districts that are more empty, we can have the biker gang making it so that district is dangerous and probably has the hardest missions. The police will let's say also have some extra choice as it was a dare or maybe she pisses the officer off and now he takes her advantage.
  7. We can have her go into a train to flash outside the train while no one notices in the inside.
  8. Some cool places to add are, the swimming pool area where she goes for classes, the gym, the cafe, Kimi’s house, etc. The swimming pool and gym would make sense as the story mentions she likes swimming and (maybe goes to the gym to be fit).

Some Mission Ideas That were Previously mentioned which I would like to make more clear for the story.

1. Bryn is at school and has to shower in school and someone stole her clothes (classic scenario) now has to find clothes or gets caught again by the nerd guys helping her or the two teachers who have seen her naked already, making the reaction even more exciting.
  2. When Bryn goes to school without panties she is given certain tasks by her teacher or someone like going to classes or giving some notebooks to her classmates during the break which can make accidents happen while if you are careful enough no one will know. she also might go to the roof to give the last notebook or something and there is the wind which makes it even harder for her. or she has to go to the library like that and now some teacher asks if she can get them a book from shelves which is high so she has to jump or has to use the ladder or use a chair which can lead to again maybe the teacher finding out or those nerds are there again by coincidence etc. in short, you can have a big mission like these in between the woah app missions making it a nice mission and also makes more sense as all she does is the woah missions like she doesn't have a life. This would add more to the game as you can add more characters and makes sense that the Woah app missions create problems for her in real life making it more real.
  3. Would love it if we could explore the night in some different costumes for a mission, as the night is strictly for nude mode and doesn't let us interact with most stuff while running from mobs. It can be a great mission for a change!
  4. Some examples like the school mission where she takes 2-3 photos and that is pretty much it, maybe you can add the class after the lunch break and it is the same teacher getting her to do something perverted, or even just the interaction to get the phone back and have some dialogue. In general, all the missions are really great as they are, But maybe we can add more content to already existing missions cause all the missions feel like it has 1 task and done now onto the next one. Like the Flash 2 is the perfect mission I would say and it would be great if already existing missions or future missions could be like that as there are still a lot of missions you’re working on or are for the future. She goes to the Supermarket in a coat and the employee finds out has a "picture of her naked in public" and all he does is run away. maybe she chases him into the staff-only room and tries to negotiate with the employee. or he catches her right there instead of the picture and blackmails her that he will tell everyone right now that she is naked making her do something for him. Like we can have a side mission right there! That woah app tells her to shop-lift an item in a different outfit and it’s a decently expensive item and now she gets caught by the owner, so now she could get a full-body check and later the owner blackmails her that she has to work there for a week for some days. Now the owner gives her a uniform which could get more perverted every day. maybe some customers see her or some friends or bullies come in. For the plot, she can lie to her mom that she has started working part-time as she wants to gift something to her friend. She goes to the photobooth and taking photos while naked, There is a guy who sees her naked and knows that those photos will print outside so he takes those photos and asks for something perverted, and then later on we proceed with the mission.

Thank you again for the regular quality updates
and for reading these long suggestions!
Again Take your time! Don't push yourself too hard! <3
Will look forward to the next version ^_^
and again Of course whatever choice you go with I am happy with it!
This would probably be my last long list! o7
A massive list! I do like a lot of those, and tweaking is a thing for the missions that needs to happen. For now my focus will be just getting those listed missions fixed and getting to V1.0. However I have taken an interest in that idea of having a school club, where Bryn goes swimming and the bullies steal her clothes. Giving her multiple options to either find the bullies, in the toilet. -DUN-DUN-DUN and this will have an outcome with the ending. Or go to her homeroom and find something where her teacher is. Another outcome with a different ending. So I have in fact changed School 3 mission to be linked to something like that, putting her in that situation.

On another note of Endings
I'm thinking of only having a few default endings, but tailoring them to what has happened throughout the game. So the endings will only match what you have done throughout the game and adding those parts into the ending. That's a thought in process anyway. Tailored endings which will be different for everyone.

I'm now stuck at the crossroads of just making missions and making it into the style of Naked Order/Adventure. Or now adding more a storyline to it. My thoughts are at the moment, finish it to V1.0 as it is with just missions and barely any story. Then V1.0 onwards make more story into it? But I'm not sure yet. I might leave it to a vote on the Patreon with both free and supporter members to choose the direction of the public final version.

-B

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Usually, if I see an AICG tag, then this means to me that the developer is armless, without talent, and everything in the game will be fucked up. But this game is not like that. And even though the developer is clearly inexperienced, it seems like he’s really trying. I'm bookmarking the game and will follow its development.

dnkasbdkba

Jan 31, 2023
We are evaluating an MVP, not a final product. This leads us to consider other metrics to define the game's quality, especially when dealing with an adult Indie game. As an MVP, it validates the proposal of Bryn's exhibitionist adventures quite well. Another factor is the development process; many games are updated over time until the final version, so a significant part of the experience involves following the game's development. Looking at the thread, positive points in this aspect are noticeable, as the developer considers and improves aspects raised by the community. Finally, there are indeed issues with the images, but criticizing this as the main concern doesn't make sense. They can be improved over time or by hiring an artist, if the budget allows

NickStenton

Feb 26, 2024
Cool, I played this game at the beginning, thanks to it I learned about Naked Adventure, I played it))) it’s interesting to see how and why projects are born. Naked Adventure is original with simple graphics and an interesting idea, this project took all the best and added a neural network and tried to improve what inspired the author. In general, respect for those who can realize their ideas is inspiration for something tangible.

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Any estimated date for the v0.8 release?
2-3 weeks estimate?
Taking my time with this one, started generating some graphics, already got the plot for the School 3 mission.
The Train 3 mission is going to be a style of a mini game, but I'll need to create the mechanics for it. (I already have a rough outline how to make this).
I want to make these missions more like Flash 2. With the depth.

supernova3546

Mar 19, 2022
2-3 weeks estimate?
Taking my time with this one, started generating some graphics, already got the plot for the School 3 mission.
The Train 3 mission is going to be a style of a mini game, but I'll need to create the mechanics for it. (I already have a rough outline how to make this).
I want to make these missions more like Flash 2. With the depth.
I hope we get some scenes of her in different positions getting that hot ass spanked, also what about an enemy where if you get caught they kidnap you and you have to try to sneak out of their house or something, and if you get caught you get raped/spanked/tortured(no blood but like beating and such)/ect.
Id love to see that

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
if you notice anything off please let me know.
'K, in the main picture for the game, her left nipple is clearly visibly tenting the swimsuit top, while her right nipple basically doesn't exist.
It's also really hard to ignore, and I have no idea how you missed it.

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
'K, in the main picture for the game, her left nipple is clearly visibly tenting the swimsuit top, while her right nipple basically doesn't exist.
It's also really hard to ignore, and I have no idea how you missed it.
Cool thanks! It'll be changing to a different title screen for V0.8, but now I know nipple experts are on the case I'll keep an eye ;). But to be fair, that's a good shout I never really looked 'that close' heheh.

Reactions: maquim01

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
4.40 star(s) 11 Votes