RPGM Bryn's Adventure [v0.92] [Bryn]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
You think an elevator flash minigame would be cool for the office district? Bryn opening or closing her coat depending on whether or not she thinks the elevator doors will open on the next floor. Unsure if it'd be fun, but an idea. +2 extra sprites for the flash animation + an extra defeat scene maybe.
Hmm, I see what you mean. As in sprites you mean full graphics of her pulling her coat open? Not as in small character sprites/walking sprites?

That could be riskier within her home district/apartment block with the elevator opening scene she does. That would be something to consider beyond V1.0 for sure. Then that would be added to the 'Flash' series of missions.

Reactions: BatmanAtNight

maquim01

Feb 23, 2024
Hmm, I see what you mean. As in sprites you mean full graphics of her pulling her coat open? Not as in small character sprites/walking sprites?

That could be riskier within her home district/apartment block with the elevator opening scene she does. That would be something to consider beyond V1.0 for sure. Then that would be added to the 'Flash' series of missions.
This mission could be related to the building manager

Reactions: BatmanAtNight

1324qwery

Apr 17, 2022
I just started a new game and found that it is possible to complete the Flash 2 mission before Flash 1 and Library 1710773042031.png
And HumpR recall still not working

Last edited:

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Hello all! ^_^ With Version V0.8 released now to the public, I will start looking towards V0.9, what missions need to be added. V0.8 was a hard version to create with some lengthy sessions on the School 3, and Train 3 mission. Thankfully I believe they were the hardest missions left over to make/program/write etc.

Patch Updates for V0.8
Added missions

School 3
Train 3
Both added to Recall room.
Smaller cut scenes
Added a short cut scene with Kimi IF Bryn is caught at night in the school district x3.
Added a short cut scene with Bryn’s Mom IF Bryn is caught at night in the home district x3.
Removed Background ‘Womp-womp -thump-thump’ music. Replaced with ambience sounds instead.
Added save options for some missions before they start, mainly day missions.
Fixed
HumpR 1, now shows up correctly in the recall room. (Please try a new save if this issue persists. It has worked on a new save during testing)
Flash 2 now can only be started it Flash 1 is complete.
Fixed a minor map bug for School 1, and School 2 start locations in the Recall room. The text on the graphic stated Shopping, but it was clearly the school district.

Thank you for your support! We're getting closer to V1.0! The focus will be added the few final missions to V0.9, any other smaller cut scenes. Then onwards to V1.0 it will be any final amendments and adding all the different endings I have planned.
-B

Last edited:

maquim01

Feb 23, 2024
Hello all! ^_^ With Version V0.8 released now to the public, I will start looking towards V0.9, what missions need to be added. V0.8 was a hard version to create with some lengthy sessions on the School 3, and Train 3 mission. Thankfully I believe they were the hardest missions left over to make/program/write etc.

MegaMAC MegaWIN

Patch Updates for V0.8
Added missions

School 3
Train 3
Both added to Recall room.
Smaller cut scenes
Added a short cut scene with Kimi IF Bryn is caught at night in the school district x3.
Added a short cut scene with Bryn’s Mom IF Bryn is caught at night in the home district x3.
Removed Background ‘Womp-womp -thump-thump’ music. Replaced with ambience sounds instead.
Added save options for some missions before they start, mainly day missions.
Fixed
HumpR 1, now shows up correctly in the recall room. (Please try a new save if this issue persists. It has worked on a new save during testing)
Flash 2 now can only be started it Flash 1 is complete.
Fixed a minor map bug for School 1, and School 2 start locations in the Recall room. The text on the graphic stated Shopping, but it was clearly the school district.

Thank you for your support! We're getting closer to V1.0! The focus will be added the few final missions to V0.9, any other smaller cut scenes. Then onwards to V1.0 it will be any final amendments and adding all the different endings I have planned.
-B

• Haha
Reactions: BrynsAdventureGame

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
It seems the versions are not compatible from 0.7b to 0.8 : i tried going for the Train 3 mission, but it told me i didn't had enough currency (i had 3 on me i had traded just a minute before), and it told me Train 2 wasn't completed (i did everything available for 0.7b)

maquim01

Feb 23, 2024
It seems the versions are not compatible from 0.7b to 0.8 : i tried going for the Train 3 mission, but it told me i didn't had enough currency (i had 3 on me i had traded just a minute before), and it told me Train 2 wasn't completed (i did everything available for 0.7b)
I couldn't do it either... I went to get the train 3 mission, but he said I hadn't done the first one yet...

Reactions: berry97

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BrynsAdventure-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Well I found this problem here... And I managed to access quest 3 on the train without getting the dildo View attachment 3460811
Great eye, I forgot to add the parameter for the Dildo mission day to be completed. I've done this now and about to upload. Fixed the Heartbeat sound issue, that's because I remade the sounds and then renamed them for ease of which one should happen in order.
Thank you for those.

&
Says I need to do School 1 and 2 in order to do 3, but I already have 1 and 2 done.
That's made me realise that yes it will need to be a new save. I had to add an extra 'back door' parameter for the third missions which would not've existed in V0.7. So doing the second mission beforehand now activate that 'back door' switch to allow Mission 3 to be unlocked. If I didn't do this the mission collection events at night would get messed up.

Find the new releases here - about to update the front page also.

* A New game will be needed for the missions (As the Mission 3's have a different work around to get them to activate in the code.
(Sorry! We're just getting that far into the game now I've tried to do my best without having to start a new save)

-B

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes