RPGM Bryn's Adventure [v0.92] [Bryn]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

1324qwery

Apr 17, 2022
Bugs in train mission:
If you pass it you will have slow speed outside the mission and this things on screen
1710927851428.png
If you climax after slap you will aslo have slow speed.
And if you climax without bully you will have black sreen.
There's no good ending :)
UPD: also i can't trigger a cut scene with Kimi. I've been caught by janitor and stranger 3 times with each and nothing happends. Mom's scene is works.
UPD2: HumpR recall still not working
Here saves before and after train 3

Last edited:

1324qwery

Apr 17, 2022
I like the new song in the main menu, the previous one was kinda creepy. I also like that you give the opportunity to avoid bullies in school3.
Some things that you can add/change to improve the game:
A more convenient bus stop in the school district. Right now it's faster to walk to school than to use the bus.
Cum on standing pictures.
Mission/event(18+) with Kimi or janitor.

Thanks for the update

Last edited:

Jaunie

Jun 13, 2019
Honestly, pretty enjoyable game.

But I have two small gripes, the first one is I think the areas are too big, or there's too little stamina or it shouldn't drain when not being chased. The 2nd is she's running around barefoot (well fully naked tbf) but there's no consequences/events for it, I don't mean it as getting footjob scenes, but as a gameplay mechanics perhaps.

PS: I've yet to try 0.8 as of the writing of this comment

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Bugs in train mission:
If you pass it you will have slow speed outside the mission and this things on screen
View attachment 3461672
UPD: also i can't trigger a cut scene with Kimi. I've been caught by janitor and stranger 3 times with each and nothing happends. Mom's scene is works.
Yikes, not sure why the graphics stayed over i'll fix on that right away and the speed.
Train 3's good ending is simply doing it ;), it's up to you if you decide to not pass it hehe. (But doing it correctly will still unlock the bad scenes for Train 3).
Will look into School scene also.
I have got HumpR 1 to complete this was on a new game, with each three and it has worked in the recall room. I'll download your save and try it again later with that, deffo on a new game entirely?

Oh yeah, that's the recall room. It'll activate once you've done the library mission. It just adds extra text into the game, some other missions do that too.

I like the new song in the main menu, the previous one was kinda creepy. I also like that you give the opportunity to avoid bullies in school3.
Some things that you can add/change to improve the game:
A more convenient bus stop in the school district. Right now it's faster to walk to school than to use the bus.
Cum on standing pictures.
Mission/event(18+) with Kimi or janitor.

Thanks for the update.
I can look at moving the bus stop for the home district. What do you mean cum on standing pictures?

Honestly, pretty enjoyable game.

But I have two small gripes, the first one is I think the areas are too big, or there's too little stamina or it shouldn't drain when not being chased. The 2nd is she's running around barefoot (well fully naked tbf) but there's no consequences/events for it, I don't mean it as getting footjob scenes, but as a gameplay mechanics perhaps.

PS: I've yet to try 0.8 as of the writing of this comment
Maybe I do sort out a Stamina buff instead. As some of the areas can be pretty big I agree, so a buff might be better than taking away map areas or parts of maps.
There are events starting to happen when she gets caught, like in Naked order if you get caught X times outside the school, a short cut scene appears.

Kzarka

Jan 17, 2019
uh this sounds like a ripoff of Naked Adventure made by EraHunterTeam.
... which is literally ripoff of Naked Order (Plus, Petite, Extra and so series) by Circle Streak :sneaky:
so who cares x2 i guess

the art is sorta cute for AI so let's look forward for naughty tasks and heavy grinding avoiding

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
... which is literally ripoff of Naked Order (Plus, Petite, Extra and so series) by Circle Streak :sneaky:
so who cares x2 i guess

the art is sorta cute for AI so let's look forward for naughty tasks and heavy grinding avoiding
A fan of another similar game, which never saw any updates and is far beyond completion. Just money milking.
Forced me to become some newbie game designer and make a similar game, but try to do it right.

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Bugs in train mission:
View attachment 3461672
I've just used your save, the HumpR now works properly? I went out and unlocked it, went home and did the mission. Recalls fine :)

About to upload a new version with all those fixes though.

Reactions: BatmanAtNight

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
Re-upped the file on Mega. Fixed all those bugs and added few things.
Home District bus stop now moved closer.
Increased Stamina capacity by 25%. It is now at 1000 Units, where previous it was 750.

maquim01

Feb 23, 2024
I found another problem. After the friend talks about the girl who walks around naked at night. The next day, these students appeared, talking about her (me in this case hahaah) But the dialogue entered a loop and it was impossible to continue... 1710944986038.png

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
A fan of another similar game, which never saw any updates and is far beyond completion. Just money milking.
Forced me to become some newbie game designer and make a similar game, but try to do it right.
This is so incredibly based, and also why i picked up this game
The development cycle of Naked Adventure just repulsed me entirely from playing their new updates forward. And i'm glad someone stepped up to the plate in their stead.

1324qwery

Apr 17, 2022
I have got HumpR 1 to complete this was on a new game, with each three and it has worked in the recall room. I'll download your save and try it again later with that, deffo on a new game entirely?
Yes, new game. Save is below.
I've just used your save, the HumpR now works properly? I went out and unlocked it, went home and did the mission. Recalls fine :)
These saves were about bugs in train mission
I can look at moving the bus stop for the home district. What do you mean cum on standing pictures?
I think it's ok in home district. But in the school district it is too far from the school enterance.
I meant consequences of capture on running animation/standing pic

In current update you forgot to move the teleport location from the old bus stop. Just use any bus stop to return home to understand what i mean

Last edited:

TicTacPack

May 23, 2022

I think it's ok in home district. But in the school district it is too far from the school enterance.

In current update you forgot to move the teleport location from the old bus stop. Just use any bus stop to return home to understand what i mean
I downloaded and put your save in the save folder, but the save doesn't appear when I try and load a save.

Jaunie

Jun 13, 2019
Yikes, not sure why the graphics stayed over i'll fix on that right away and the speed.
Train 3's good ending is simply doing it ;), it's up to you if you decide to not pass it hehe. (But doing it correctly will still unlock the bad scenes for Train 3).
Will look into School scene also.

Oh yeah, that's the recall room. It'll activate once you've done the library mission. It just adds extra text into the game, some other missions do that too.

Maybe I do sort out a Stamina buff instead. As some of the areas can be pretty big I agree, so a buff might be better than taking away map areas or parts of maps.
There are events starting to happen when she gets caught, like in Naked order if you get caught X times outside the school, a short cut scene appears.
Ah my bad, I meant mechanics/events specifically tied to the fact she's barefoot but not necessarily footjobs. I mean getting caught and unlocking CGs are sorta the point anyway haha, ofc I'd see that

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
I found another problem. After the friend talks about the girl who walks around naked at night. The next day, these students appeared, talking about her (me in this case hahaah) But the dialogue entered a loop and it was impossible to continue... View attachment 3462149
That is weird, why are they moving?! I didn't program them to move at all. They should all be sat in the 'circle' already, but their dialogue should change as soon as soon as Bryn is caught so many times. But they shouldn't move and appear.

Ohh you mean the bus stop backwards. I'll move it back and move the school one to just outside. That makes more sense ahahaha. and I'll sort the teleport location out also.
after complite park 2 mission - ‘Womp-womp -thump-thump’ music is back )
Good to know! Hopefully starting a new day does stop the music? I'll need to comb through those types of missions that reintroduce the music and swap that for the ambient sounds.

___
I'll start to look at these tomorrow and get onto fixes/changes etc :)

-B

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes