RPGM Bryn's Adventure [v0.92] [Bryn]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
View attachment 3463480

culd you plz add plugin for close dialogue window on SHIFT key? It seems to be something default, almost all use that.
Wait, this is a thing? It IS a thing. Just found a Plug in, added it. This will now be a feature in V0.9 where you right click and it hides the message window.

Thank you for that suggestion!
-B

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
I downloaded and put your save in the save folder, but the save doesn't appear when I try and load a save.
I had to start a new game, save it. Then rename the save for that file. file1.rpgsomething and that worked. Saw the issues in the Train mission, fixed those. I then went back to do the HumpR mission on that save *even with walking slowly. Managed to complete and recall the HumpR mission.

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
I have to say that point with the two guys inthe train is rather stupid, the pattern is way to over the place, I just can't get past them

Also, climax alert is idle if you use the mouse

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
BrynsAdventureGame
You say in your notes that we should notify you if anything seems off in the images. I found some areas with coloring errors in this image View attachment 3463894
Thank you, I think I want to remake those images. They were the first trial I did with getting Bryn separate and then placing her in a scene.
-B

I have to say that point with the two guys inthe train is rather stupid, the pattern is way to over the place, I just can't get past them

Also, climax alert is idle if you use the mouse
There is a pattern, patience is key. Spot a pattern ;). One moves every 3 seconds, the other every second. Wait till the Climax meter is low also.

Reactions: BatmanAtNight

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
The climax meter never moves, I use the mouse to walk...

Also, after 10 trys with looking at them for quite a while, no, there is a pattern, but I can't see any way to get past them

Kzarka

Jan 17, 2019
A fan of another similar game, which never saw any updates and is far beyond completion. Just money milking.
Forced me to become some newbie game designer and make a similar game, but try to do it right.
hentai gods bless you, mate
i really hope u could save the plot from massive gangbangs, sudden tentacles out-of-nowhere and such crap
would be nice to keep this a slightly naive and cosy fairy-tale according to roshutsu genre lore
as for naughtiness level — it's up to u (;

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
Well, the bullys could gangbang her, that would be ok in the narritive, I doubt we will see any supernatural stuff, that would not work that well. There is a setup for more blackmail sources, so that's not bad

Things that don't seem to work:
The humpr node seems to still get deactivated again, even though the guy in the sex shop does know redheads page.
That thing where I get the girl covering up the right half of the screen and the BGM blasting after the second park quest
I took good care of her and she never got caught in the night, she did think otherwise when talking with her mom about showers

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
hentai gods bless you, mate
i really hope u could save the plot from massive gangbangs, sudden tentacles out-of-nowhere and such crap
would be nice to keep this a slightly naive and cosy fairy-tale according to roshutsu genre lore
as for naughtiness level — it's up to u (;
Yea I don't plan for it going that way, or insanely huge breasts aha.
So, no supernatural, tentacles, or beastie stuff aha. Down for like threesomes etc in particular with an ending scene and the bullies. Well not a threesome.

Well, the bullys could gangbang her, that would be ok in the narritive, I doubt we will see any supernatural stuff, that would not work that well. There is a setup for more blackmail sources, so that's not bad

The humpr node seems to still get deactivated again, even though the guy in the sex shop does know redheads page.
That thing where I get the girl covering up the right half of the screen and the BGM blasting after the second park quest
I took good care of her and she never got caught in the night, she did think otherwise when talking with her mom about showers
The recall room will be the end of me, i'll look into it. The sex shop is some dialogue that now needs updating with an IF mission is done say this.

BrynsAdventureGame

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2023
I found another problem. After the friend talks about the girl who walks around naked at night. The next day, these students appeared, talking about her (me in this case hahaah) But the dialogue entered a loop and it was impossible to continue... View attachment 3462149
Fixed (Will be released in next update)
after complite park 2 mission - ‘Womp-womp -thump-thump’ music is back )
Fixed for the next update (Starting a new day will stop the womp-womp music for the meantime)

I still have the HumpR recall point working when the mission is completed on a new save that is. If it's an old save and already completed, it may have some issues with triggering. I had to add a work around with that mission like the Train 2 into 3 mission.
Fixed the park BGM and stopped the animation from triggering and showing again. It was some old code from waaaay back before I made it hide-able. This will be released in the next update, but going to set a new day and turning off the running animation at the computer will fix this in the meantime.
Ah yes, with her Mom. I got the More than and Less than signs mixed up xD > < >.< Hehehe.
Good spot and thank you.

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
I collected all the missions in the new update 0.8. hopefully, these save files help some of you ^_^

Save 1 has Park 1&2, Mall 1, School 1, Supermarket 1, HumpR 1, Flash 1, Parking Garage 1, Library 1, Train 1 (Also this save is from the first night)

This File Contains all the rest of the missions (except School 3 and Train 3), It starts in the night on day 4

If you want to play the beach event directly you can use this save

Bryn and Mom Conversation + Day 9 Event

School 3 and Train 3

Final Save File For People Who Just wanna use Recollection Room

Reminder: You need to first make a save to use the save files. (meaning if the save file name is file9 then make a save in slot 9 and then replace that file and that should work!)
Folder Location: BrynsAdventureV0.8\www\save
Also, for people first time extracting the game you won't have a save folder hence you need to play the game and make a save first then you can use that folder to replace the save file.

Last edited:

BatmanAtNight

Jul 8, 2023
there was a small bug I found
bug1.png
In supermarket 2 I entered the left side by accident and went outside that just changed the day and there were mobs outside also when I entered the supermarket it was like this.
other than that the game felt smooth
after Flash 2 the running animation was on and I noticed when the animation was on the game felt choppy and almost feels it ran at 5 fps.

Some Suggestions:
The train 3 last mob timing was a bit weird as I had to try 5 times before getting it right. I think you could make the timing either longer or just keep 1 mob at 1 line with a distance to wait. You have to almost tryhard to get a good ending while a bad ending is just easy. I think you should make these missions a bit easier as trying to get a good ending almost feels punishing, I wouldn't mind if the difficulty was something we could wait out or run away but this cannot be done in 1 try.

The thing is there is no reward for it. I felt really pressured in School 3 when the popup said the CGs wouldn't show up in the recollection room as well. I think we should be able to "play" the mission again when we go to the recollection room and should be able to select a choice as Freeplay. My point is that it feels punishing to get a good ending and now it is punishing as you cannot even see the scenes in recollection room.

You can add extra CGS for the good ending as oops moments or a reward scene in which she accidentally flashes someone or has a wardrobe malfunction, etc which are exclusively for the "good ending choice"
or
Let us "play" the missions from the recollection room after completion to see the CGS in the extra ending.

Honestly, I would prefer extra CGS for a good ending or not caught choice. As those are much harder and take more effort while the reward is nothing and + you just lose more CGS.

Other than that the update was great! The missions were amazing. The plot seems pretty good so far with the bullies and other characters. Will be looking forward to the next update! <3

Reactions: maquim01

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
@BrynsAdventureGame I've done a pool quest before second flash and there were inconsistency in dialogs. Don't exactly remember what they were saying, but maybe you should cross check dialogs having in mind, that they may be played in various order. (Sorry that I'm not quoting and prompting specific sentences, but I'm writing it few hours after playing)

Reactions: BatmanAtNight

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
Just got around to playing this at v0.8. Not sure if I missed it before, or avoided the AI cg, but I will concede that AI cg is a fine alternative when the creator has a good game but lack the artistry or 3d skills, and when it's applied in a consistent manner (like this game).

I love the Naked Order style of gameplay and coerced exhibitionism, and I am pleasantly intrigued by the story premise and the map layout. I can certainly see some inspiration from certain doujinshi (if not a lucky coincidence). It seems very fleshed out even for an early stage.

This seems like a great game so far! Keep it up!

As for some feedback/suggestions (I'm sorry for imposing on your game, feel free to use or ignore as you see fit):

Bug: I did have a random softlock the first time I played the intro, when I clicked "Accept" for the bf to accept having his photos shared. The game went black, while I could hear the text progressing (when clicking enter). After a reset, it didn't happen again. I have seen this happen randomly in some RPGmaker games, but I don't know if it's a plugin issue or engine issue.

Bug: Bryn's walking CG didn't initially show up for me after the intro. I didn't know it was supposed to be there until I got caught for a bj, after which it appeared.

Bug: On the photo booth mission, it's possible to do the ATM photo multiple times, which prevents you from seeing the other scene(s).

Feedback: Q to crouch/stand is activating too fast for me. Just tapping Q double-triple-quadruples the input randomly. It should interrupt the input as soon as the walk/crouch state changes. It would also be cool to have crouching CG, as well as directional walking CG (back/front). I'm sure you've thought of this as it's in Naked Order though.

Feedback: I don't like the stamina thing. The normal walk is too slow, and the stamina drains too fast and refills too slowly. It would be nice to be able to disable it, or have it only come on when you've been spotted. I don't feel like there's a good point to it.

Feedback: It would be nice to be able to save in the intro when you gain control of Bryn. I'm not sure if I could save on the PC then, but the prompt to save on phone booths and your PC came later.

Suggestion: On a related note to feeling too open on the first night, there are a lot of mission nodes that I can't activate due to missing prequests. It would be nice to have a visual indication of that before going to the mission nodes, while still being able to check how to unlock them when you go to them.

Suggestion: A map of sorts to use from your inventory screen. It would be nice to see the different districts, possibly with markers for GPS/phone booths. It doesn't have to show interiors of buildings and stuff, but just give you a general sense of direction. Maybe even provide hints when the game is more complex. Might be too early to add too many features to it though.

Suggestion: More random (optional) parkour/traversal/map events with CG. It would be cool to flavour the map with some walkable points where you could e.g. crawl through a hole, climb a fence, slip in a puddle, get splashed by a car, drink from a fountain, pee in an alleyway, etc. They don't have to be part of missions, but fun little interaction points with some general voyeur CG. They should also not be mandatory/interrupt the flow of the game. I.e. you could walk from zone A to zone B via the road, but alternatively choose to climb a fence or crawl through a hole. Maybe even getting stuck or passing out for a bit. There are some points like this, like getting hit by the car. The school night entrance was more forced and currently without CG.

Last edited:

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018

can u draw something nice using this model? )

Feiris

Apr 27, 2017
I completed version 0.8 and I would like to give a few comments, although they have already been said.

"Train 3" is quite... empty, the minigame itself adds interest, but apart from a couple of initial scenes, you just walk in a straight line and that's it (yes, there is a scene for capture, but I went unnoticed). I would suggest adding something like Brynn dropped her phone and picked it up, or helping a passenger with luggage, or getting her clothes caught on something.

"School 3" again, I don't want to get caught, so I don't want to go to the bullies. I understand that this is planned as a bad ending, but I still hope that the game will develop and there will be many more missions, it would be more logical that someone saw/heard the open door in the locker room, saw the swimsuit and took it, but the door to the women's room was already closed , and Brynn is looking for a key or something from clothes (maybe Brynn was also locked in the men's room and she gets out through the window (+CG)).

And I would like more CG, even without “hot” content, like in “Train 1”, there are before and after pictures and it looks very nice
I would like to wish you success in your creativity and many, many updates, this is a wonderful game, and I really liked it.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes