Others Unity Bubblegum Sunday [v0.016 - Dressup Preview 2] [Albatross]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Somberlink

Oct 7, 2019
Dunno if they are going to make more updates to it, seems like it, and seems not. Either, I subbed and it was worth it.

Maakhan

Feb 18, 2020
The news is basically in their Patreon goals.
They will start working on the project when they reach a new goal and can hire a programmer for it.
So for now, it honestly is on hold for a while

Reactions: Stripes001

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018

November password: RedForest

Edit: Update on Bubblegum Sunday
"Bubblegum Sunday is looking like it'll really kick into high gear in January, with Make Me Yours! wrapped up now. Vivien is looking into making sure we are using the correct base for the project, and diving into learning crucial elements such as dialogue managers and quest managers. I've done a *lot* of figuring out on Bubblegum Sunday, so look forward to a Devlog this month sometime." - Alba, Nov 3 2021

Last edited:

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018

password: RedForest

Edit: Update on Bubblegum Sunday
"Bubblegum Sunday is looking like it'll really kick into high gear in January, with Make Me Yours! wrapped up now. Vivien is looking into making sure we are using the correct base for the project, and diving into learning crucial elements such as dialogue managers and quest managers. I've done a *lot* of figuring out on Bubblegum Sunday, so look forward to a Devlog this month sometime." - Alba, Nov 3 2021
Thanks

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes