Others Unity Bubblegum Sunday [v0.016 - Dressup Preview 2] [Albatross]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Sorry for the bump, but if you sub to Alba on Patreon and have Discord linked, you get access to the updates channel. They upload high quality pictures there almost daily.
My point is, you don't lose access to the channel if you unsub. Make sure you don't advertize it on their server though.

May 15, 2020
Yeah, I'm honestly willing to wait more to have the full experience, this is a passion project meant for fans of her art anyway, so she can take all the time she need.

Xanly86

May 10, 2019
I was under the impression she's a woman, I distinctly remember following her side-blog detailing her transition back in the days when she was still on Tumblr.
I think her real name is Alba, is a feminine name in Spanish so I assumed (may be wrongly) she goes with feminine pronouns without check any social media

Also she have a YT channel for AMSR videos and her nails are very long and manicured, I watched the thumbnail of the video but I didn't watch any video so I don't know about her voice. But I think I'm right to assume their pronouns as feminine.

Reactions: BubbleGumAthena
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes