Others Unity Bubblegum Sunday [v0.016 - Dressup Preview 2] [Albatross]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes
Aug 24, 2020
Latest news from Alba:

I've been meaning to do another proper devlog but I've been working left and right and up and down, it's hard to pull it all together into a cohesive text. Figured I'd share some mock-ups instead. We're not quite at the point where this is running in-game (these 2 images were created in Photoshop), but we are pretty close.

Imo, I have a tough time seeing it release this year.

Reactions: GideonLover
May 15, 2020
Not really hyped but I'm waiting very patiently forat least a demo, the game was starting to be a ton of fun and it looks like it'll look great too, if Alba doesn't burn out in the meantime.

Reactions: OUK

Pacman12!!??

Aug 16, 2022
I keep getting an error at the freshen up line. What do I do?

D3DXCompile failed - result

at gml_Object_obj_hair_over_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_hair_over_Draw_0 (line -1)

Aug 24, 2020
Is this abandoned? I see a post on their patreon from this year
Their latest post on the game was september 8th and you can see the screenshot and details right above. The game is going through a rework process and it is very slow as this a side project for the artist and it will take quite some time before we get the first version of the reworked version. Therefore, this game hasn't been abandoned, just a very slow rework development.

Aug 24, 2020
Dress up preview looks decent! Can't wait for the full game, with more options and the story. Wish Alba would focus more on the game but I think the art pays more and this is just a passion project!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes