Others Unity Bubblegum Sunday [v0.016 - Dressup Preview 2] [Albatross]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Moved from Game Maker Studio to Unity. Good choice since the Game Maker guys are prudes and don' t allow adult projects

This might be a stupid question but does this game have slimes?
Yes, it definitely is since it is not a classic Japanese hentai game.

Reactions: DedL0l

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Since the dev asked for criticism with the wardrobe, then here are my points:

- Colouring Clothes; it needs to be more obvious that you need to select the colour, then select the tiny colour box in the top left of the UI. I spent a good 3 minutes clicking on the clothes themselves before I realised this.

- Colouring Clothes; Also allowing us to enter a custom hex code colour would be pretty neat.

- All in all the UI of the wardrobe itself is pretty simple and very easy to navigate and understand, IGN 10/10.

- In terms of changing clothes, I couldn't help but notice that the aspect ratio of the body changes with each dress which is understandable since I imagine it's not necessarily layered art, but a set drawing. But this leads to a weird feeling of a lack of consistency, one dress she has chicken thighs and a flat ass, another she had a fat ass with smaller tits; and another she was flat out thicc. Personally I think consistency with body proportions will go a long way.

TLDR: Great work, I know you had to completely rework everything to incorporate the lower body art. Keep it up (y)

Reactions: GideonLover

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Really loving the art. The character customization looks great so far, it only lacks more options now. If actual gameplay gets added on top of this, it could turn out quite nice. Hope the future sex scenes will look just as good. Whoring around, making money and spending that money on clothes and other accessories (and maybe some furniture for the apartment) would be aweseome. Keeping me eye on this one for sure.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Since the dev asked for criticism with the wardrobe, then here are my points:

- Colouring Clothes; it needs to be more obvious that you need to select the colour, then select the tiny colour box in the top left of the UI. I spent a good 3 minutes clicking on the clothes themselves before I realised this.

- Colouring Clothes; Also allowing us to enter a custom hex code colour would be pretty neat.

- All in all the UI of the wardrobe itself is pretty simple and very easy to navigate and understand, IGN 10/10.

- In terms of changing clothes, I couldn't help but notice that the aspect ratio of the body changes with each dress which is understandable since I imagine it's not necessarily layered art, but a set drawing. But this leads to a weird feeling of a lack of consistency, one dress she has chicken thighs and a flat ass, another she had a fat ass with smaller tits; and another she was flat out thicc. Personally I think consistency with body proportions will go a long way.

TLDR: Great work, I know you had to completely rework everything to incorporate the lower body art. Keep it up (y)
Yea I second the body consistency. I hope the body changing was simply an example to showcase the clothes so I hope in-game our girl has fixed body proportions that don't just change unless we want to.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Yea I second the body consistency. I hope the body changing was simply an example to showcase the clothes so I hope in-game our girl has fixed body proportions that don't just change unless we want to.
The first test had only specific body sizes based on clothing. Body customization hasnt been added yet.

Connie W

Jan 25, 2018
I love the new designer. Great job with it. I have two suggestions.

-A CtrlZ function to undo what a just did

-Curlier hair styles! you guy nailed the darker skin tones but there no curly or kinky hair styles.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Rofl, it took them 2 years to make a paperdoll engine?

Yea, this is never getting off the ground.
Bruh. I get what you're trying to say but... It's a lot harder than one would think. The "paperdoll engine" in my own game is what took me the most time to get right. Granted, mine is 3D so it comes with its own set of problems but a paperdoll engine isn't just designing clothes and tits.

It's a trap that attracts you with seemingly simple mechanics that would be an absolutely great addition to any game but when you're ~50% done the problems start popping out one after the other and when you look back you've been hacking at it for a year and a half. Clipping issues. Vertex weighting issues. Blendshape issues. Animation issues. Please kill me, now. Layer issues. Texture issues. UV issues.

After all that? Comes the part where you script it to put it all together~~ Oh, you put the pants without the panties first? Here are the panties on top of the head, mate. Enjoy. Why did it happen? Fuck if I know, the code told me to do that. Where is the bug? I won't tell you because fuck you. Oh you want this haircut? How about I clear all the bones on your character skeleton first, so it fucks up any physics you got going on? Oh and BTW? I forgot which texture is which so here's the texture for the bra on the hair. Yes, even though it's two completely separate objects in two very different categories and nothing about them even remotely touch. Because I'm Unity and fucking your shit up is what I do.

So aye, let's just say I kinda give them a bit of leeway.

Ashanyra

Oct 29, 2018
Hi, i tried to download the game with workupload and pixeldrain.
in both cases the message appears: "Bubblegum_Sunday_A307.exeFehler – Virus gefunden" (virus detected).

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes