Others Unity Bubblegum Sunday [v0.016 - Dressup Preview 2] [Albatross]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

hornguy6

Jul 29, 2017
How the hell do I change the window size?

It's too big for my screen and I can't click and drag to make the window smaller and no launcher pops up when I open it.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
2 hits on VirusTotal. Can we get a confirmation that the game is safe?

Nyx!

Nov 20, 2021
Well I tried the new version of the game (.001). I really enjoyed the original. Was just hoping for more bod mods like larger breasts and penis + accessory additions. The new version looks very good but it's really strange seeing the body morph with the clothing choice. I've played a lot of "dress-up" games and this is the oddest way I've seen it done. I'm not saying it can't work. It just might dissapoint people when they like a specific outfit but not the body associated with it.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Well I tried the new version of the game (.001). I really enjoyed the original. Was just hoping for more bod mods like larger breasts and penis + accessory additions. The new version looks very good but it's really strange seeing the body morph with the clothing choice. I've played a lot of "dress-up" games and this is the oddest way I've seen it done. I'm not saying it can't work. It just might dissapoint people when they like a specific outfit but not the body associated with it.
It's literally a test build for the color system. Nothing is in yet.

eliteboy1337

Jan 10, 2021
can you suggest any other games similar to this one? I'm really curious!

Nyx!

Nov 20, 2021
It's literally a test build for the color system. Nothing is in yet.
On their Patreon they call out that they can't do all body options and clothing and therefore clothing will be set to certain body shapes. Obviously it can change if they change their mind about it, but for now that's how they seem to be going about it.

Nyx!

Nov 20, 2021
can you suggest any other games similar to this one? I'm really curious!
Bimbo TV is decent, the problem with that one is that your goal is to NOT become one and a lot of the cool body mods are stuck under messing up or can only be done to others. That game needs like an alternate version where you try to get as modded as possible.

HatMD? i think is what it was called. That one is actually got a ton of depth and customization but all unlocks are very story driven so you need to know when to be where, etc. It's actually a great game overall.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes